News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for TristezzaBella27

Member Name: TristezzaBella27
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Next To Normal rush post Tonys?
 Jun 23 2009, 07:32:33 AM
i am at rush and its 7:42am and i am 5th of 7 people.... soooo its pretty... calm today. lol
re: Awesome theater group- Stage 13
 Apr 3 2007, 02:05:07 PM
hey thats pretty sweet.

just a question isnt Sarah Saltzberg the blonde who is does Don't Quit Your Night Job? or am I making things uo again?

re: Legally Blonde Rush
 Apr 3 2007, 01:46:21 AM
grrrr. i reallly wanted to go tomorrow. i guess i will friday instead since thats the only day i can do after rush starts. poops
re: Legally Blonde- dress rehearsal
 Apr 3 2007, 12:48:51 AM
is there really now rush until thursday?! i was gonna go do rush for it tomorrow but its pointless i suppose if its not being done?! damn.
re: Casualties Of Love! - THE WEDDING SINGER appreciation thread 2
 Mar 26 2007, 03:11:16 AM
my thoughts exactly. i was NOT going to go see it then I found out Christina would be in it as ensemble and I now cannot wait to see it. The Robyn and Matthew news is even better!
re: The Rest of the GREASE Cast
 Mar 26 2007, 02:54:52 AM
Christina is SOOOOO excited!!! I saw her like 2 weeks ago and she was just all so excited when talking about it. So excited she will be back on broadway!!!

also isnt it weird she keeps getting roles that are older than her?! lol she covered rosie in TWS and will be covering a school principal in grease. crazy.

also, when is robyn leaving chicago!?!?!?!?

re: Tim Howar
 Feb 7 2007, 02:32:19 PM
I believe he is signed until sometime in June or July.
re: 'Chicago' rush
 Feb 7 2007, 10:48:19 AM
not too long. i got there around 8:30 am because my friend was with me and we were gonna get tickets to the night show of Spring Awakening too.

For Chicago I would have been fine showing up around 9:30. But its ok, I would rather be safe than sorry.

And BTW omg at Robyn!!! She was just... she sounded amazing!!!

Feb 7 2007, 12:01:24 AM
Just wanna say, I went and saw the Matinee this past Saturday. It was my first time seeing the show. I almost died. The 1996 revival cast recording was the very first broadway cast recording I ever loved, so to finally see the show was a huge moment. It did not let me down at all. It was also an amazing moment when Bebe came onto the stage. Oh yes, it was worth the waiting in the cold for it.
re: Ullman, Ripley, Hilty, Kudisch, Lewis Will Read Nine to Five Musical
 Jan 31 2007, 03:24:48 AM
i love tracey ullman! how exciting! hopfully she winds up in the finished product!
 Jan 28 2007, 02:28:14 AM
seeing chicago sat matinee! hope she is in!! :)
re: Selling your full price tickets , if you win lottery - Wicked
 Jan 26 2007, 08:34:59 PM
1- its legal to sell your ticket, you just cant make a profit of more than 20% from selling it. so if all you want is what you paid, you will be fine.

2- i say if its what you wanna do, try it. wicked lotto is HARD to win.... but hey someone has to win so you never know.

3- there is nothing wrong with seeing a show multiple times. for whatever reason. i say there are worse things people could do with their money... and their time.

Jan 24 2007, 10:57:26 PM
thanks! good to know :) :parties:
 Jan 24 2007, 10:37:29 PM
does anyone know if bebe does matinees normally? weird question i know...
re: Legally Blonde Musical, first preview reactions
 Jan 24 2007, 05:47:55 PM
reallllly excited!! ::) i cant wait til april!
 Jan 22 2007, 12:51:34 AM
thank you!!!

i love your avatar btw! :-p lol

Jan 22 2007, 12:46:48 AM
yay!! how long is Bebe in it for?! :sqeals: the first Broadway recording I fell in love with was the revival cast recording of Chicago. Yet I have NEVER seen the show!!!
 Jan 22 2007, 12:26:49 AM
awesome! thank you! i didnt think they did rush. so excited now!!! i wanna see Bebe!! :screams:
 Jan 22 2007, 12:24:20 AM
during Over the Moon at the line where Maureen sings "pushed over a cliff by a suicidal mickey mouse" she did a front somersault during "pushed over a cliff" and it just made the moment that much funnier. they made her take it out tho
 Jan 22 2007, 12:20:04 AM
how much are chicago rush? and where are the seats?
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You