News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for KillsTwiceADay

KillsTwiceADay Profile Photo
Member Name: KillsTwiceADay
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Broadway related Ugly Betty News for the finale! (spoilers)
 Apr 25 2007, 11:56:06 AM
Kristin Chenoweth is guest starring...I'm crossing my fingers that she sings a little somethin.
re: 'Legally Blonde' NY Post Article
 Apr 19 2007, 12:47:01 PM
Oooh, they also spelled KrisIn's name wrong...

oh, come on, you knew someone was gonna say it.

re: Wicked on Leno Tonight
 Apr 19 2007, 01:53:06 AM
...but musicman, isn't that what this board's all about? It is a BROADWAY message board after all...what would it be without drama and overreactions? /sarcasm

That's one of my favorite scenes in the show, and the performance tonight let me down a little. I thought they did pretty well, though, taking into consideration all the adjustments they had to make for the studio and everything.

re: $25 ticket to Seth's Broadway 101 TONIGHT!!!
 Apr 16 2007, 06:13:04 PM
Just so everyone knows, Kristin Chenoweth will NOT be at this event.
My Legally Blonde Review
 Apr 11 2007, 02:06:03 PM
"The dog barfed probably because he hadn't had anything to eat since 8 that morning. Anyone who read the Broadway.com article knows they starve the dog so he will perform better."

not to go all 'PETA', but oh my goodness! that's terrible.

that blooper's pretty hilarious, though.

re: The most random applause points of shows
 Feb 26 2007, 07:10:53 PM
You're definitely right, Raspberry...I personally just think it's annoying that people laugh there.
re: The most random applause points of shows
 Feb 26 2007, 12:58:03 PM
"I absolutely hate it when.....people laugh when Glinda puts the cape on Elphaba."

I totally agree, and was going to say something about that. I understand it's kind of a reference- like, oh she put a cape on her and the witch in the movie has a cape, etc...but why is it funny? I've never once gotten the urge to laugh at that.

re: Behind the Scenes: Getting Green with Wicked Leading Lady Julia Murney
 Feb 19 2007, 11:02:46 PM
What a GREAT video! Defintely one of the best, if not, THE best backstage video(of wicked) ever.
The Kendra cameo was awesome..."have you been in your bra...?...is it r-rated? a little?" Love those two.

re: julia murneys last day in wicked
 Feb 19 2007, 10:58:25 PM
I don't think we know 100% yet...definitely 6 months, though, and then if she extends, of course...
re: Most Unprofessional Thing You've Done as a performer!
 Feb 18 2007, 11:22:30 PM
I have a few of my own, but the most unprofessional thing I can think of was in high school- a girl I was in show choir with started having a coughing fit in the middle of "The Rainbow Connection"- a nice, pretty song, right? Well, as she was coughing, she says, under her breath, "$hit...". Problem was, the mic was right above her, and the whole audience clearly heard what she said. We all thought it was pretty funny, but our director was not amused.
re: Shows that should get a second chance
 Feb 16 2007, 04:59:56 PM
Assassins
Andrew Lippa's The Wild Party
Lennon

and yes, Urinetown should have gotten a longer run.

re: Great Julia Murney Article
 Feb 9 2007, 02:21:48 PM
Justin, I've heard pretty solidly that she's signed a 6-month contract. So unless she extends, she'll be there until July.

Awesome interview. Julia's just extremely refreshing to me.

re: Center Stage as a musical?
 Feb 8 2007, 08:47:26 PM
oh heck yes. I've thought this for a long time. And I second the comment about "The Eyebrows." It would be brilliant.
re: The 'Legally Blonde' Appreciation Thread
 Feb 7 2007, 06:29:23 PM
'Oddly enough - A review from Kentucky...'
well Laura Bell's from Lexington, so that probably has something to do with it.

Anyway...I'm so pumped for this- I feel like it's just gonna be a solid, fun show.

re: Kristin Chenoweth on Conan
 Feb 6 2007, 05:18:34 PM
Such a good interview(but Kristin's always are ). Conan and Kristin have great chemistry.

Can't wait to see her on The View Thursday.

re: Kristin Chenoweth will guest co-host The View on Feb. 8th
 Jan 30 2007, 06:32:48 PM
I may just have to skip class for that....
Oh my...
 Jan 30 2007, 01:50:46 AM
Thanks guys, for the missing/wrong lyrics.
Here's Take it Like a Man:

"what is this place?"
"it's called...a department store."
"it's...it's beautiful"
"sshhh"

First a deep breath, take it all in
feel all those halogens warming your skin
Smell how they pump in pure oxygen
See, they care.
"love?"
"scuse me?"
"Love- the fragrance from Chanel"

don't be afraid, you're here with me
you can have anything here that you see.
I'm

Oh my...
 Jan 29 2007, 08:44:32 PM
sorry, I can't tell you which character sings each line but here are the lyrics to "Omigod"(b/c i'm procrastinating studying for a test). There's one phrase in there that I'm not sure of.

Dear elle, he's a lucky guy, I'm like gonna cry, i got tears comin outta my nose.
Mad props! he's the campus catch you're a perfect match cause you've both got such great taste in clothes, of course he will propose.
Dear elle, honey mazel toff future's takin off, bring that ring back and sho

re: Who have you gotten stuff back from?
 Jan 25 2007, 01:56:16 PM
The only fanmail I've ever written was to Julia Murney after I saw her in the Wicked tour. I didn't ask for anything in return, and didn't send a SASE, but 2 weeks later, I got a signed headshot with a nice little note on the back, as well as another signed promo pic. She's such a sweetheart.
re: Unique Character Names From Shows You Want To Name Your Children/Pets
 Jan 25 2007, 12:21:58 AM
When a couple of my friends and I get a place next fall, we're getting a dog, and I want to name him Oliver(Ollie, for short!). I had a cat named Cunegonde.
I agree about the name Cosette- it's so cute.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You