News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Kristin Chenoweth on Conan

Freckles1329 Profile Photo
Freckles1329
#1Kristin Chenoweth on Conan
Posted: 2/6/07 at 12:57am

"You're short!!"
haha ok too funny!

"Boobs, waist, boobs waist"

"For example, if I should paint my fingernails green - and it just so happens I do paint them green. Well, if anyone should ask me why, I say: 'I think it's pretty!'"
Updated On: 2/6/07 at 12:57 AM

Luckydave14
#2re: Kristin Chenoweth on Conan
Posted: 2/6/07 at 1:35am

I wish she sang the real version of What Makes Me Love Him

donna_darko_23
#2re: Kristin Chenoweth on Conan
Posted: 2/6/07 at 2:03am

Both my roommates are sleeping so I can't watch it. It is good?

Freckles1329 Profile Photo
Freckles1329
#3re: Kristin Chenoweth on Conan
Posted: 2/6/07 at 8:33am

Yeah it was a great interview. She sang a re-written version of "What Makes Me Love Him" to Conan and it was basically about him not being able to sing. I thought it was very entertaining.

"For example, if I should paint my fingernails green - and it just so happens I do paint them green. Well, if anyone should ask me why, I say: 'I think it's pretty!'"

Lizzya9
#4re: Kristin Chenoweth on Conan
Posted: 2/6/07 at 4:05pm

I absolutely love Cheno, but I think I love Conan even more! I thought he was a really good singer. Did you watch the Emmy's? He was great.

theaterdude87 Profile Photo
theaterdude87
#5re: Kristin Chenoweth on Conan
Posted: 2/6/07 at 4:25pm

Well he is in your avatar...so that is a little biased. Will you see van de pol in b & t b?

for fierce, fabulous and fun times visit eric mathew's world. http://ericmathew.blogspot.com/

KillsTwiceADay Profile Photo
KillsTwiceADay
#6re: Kristin Chenoweth on Conan
Posted: 2/6/07 at 5:18pm

Such a good interview(but Kristin's always are re: Kristin Chenoweth on Conan). Conan and Kristin have great chemistry.

Can't wait to see her on The View Thursday.

SweetQintheLights
#7re: Kristin Chenoweth on Conan
Posted: 2/6/07 at 5:24pm

I thought the whole lever thing for the chair was cute. re: Kristin Chenoweth on Conan

"How bout a little black dress?"~hannahshule "I have a penis, not a vagina." ~munkustrap178

ashley0139
#8re: Kristin Chenoweth on Conan
Posted: 2/6/07 at 5:47pm

Very very cute interview. She is so funny. And I loved that they played Oklahoma when she entered.

And: My Manolos

"This table, he is over one hundred years old. If I could, I would take an old gramophone needle and run it along the surface of the wood. To hear the music of the voices. All that was said." - Doug Wright, I Am My Own Wife

Lizzya9
#9re: Kristin Chenoweth on Conan
Posted: 2/7/07 at 5:49pm

I want to see B&tB of course but I don't live in NY or will be going there anytime soon. I'm sure she'll be great, though.

Joshua488
#10re: Kristin Chenoweth on Conan
Posted: 2/7/07 at 7:42pm

I'm sorry, but what does Beauty and the Beast have to do with Kristin Chenoweth?

Raviolisun Profile Photo
Raviolisun
#12re: Kristin Chenoweth on Conan
Posted: 2/7/07 at 7:49pm

I wish I could have seen it. She gives the best interviews.

One time, Patti LuPone punched me in the face...

It was awesome.
- theaterkid1015

Dame Fanadette Profile Photo
Dame Fanadette
#14re: Kristin Chenoweth on Conan
Posted: 2/7/07 at 8:07pm

I love Kristin but to anyone who does not know her she is annoying as hell. She's that extremely perky, cheerleader girl in high school that got on everyones nerves. That being said I loved the interview, the singing voice that comes from her is amazing.

DF loves the little children, all the children of the world black and yellow, gay or straight, they are perfect in her light DF loves all the children of the world-Dame Fanadette

Broadwayboy2631 Profile Photo
Broadwayboy2631
#15re: Kristin Chenoweth on Conan
Posted: 2/7/07 at 8:12pm

"Hey YOU ova there!"
Ah I loved her, but the audience did not seem to love her. I thought she gave a fantastic interview.

ashley0139
#16re: Kristin Chenoweth on Conan
Posted: 2/7/07 at 9:15pm

I believe when Lizzy posted, the thread about BATB was right below it.

"This table, he is over one hundred years old. If I could, I would take an old gramophone needle and run it along the surface of the wood. To hear the music of the voices. All that was said." - Doug Wright, I Am My Own Wife

Lizzya9
#17re: Kristin Chenoweth on Conan
Posted: 2/7/07 at 9:30pm

no - if you would take the time to read, theaterdude asked me about B&tB, and I was just responding to his question.

To explain why the audience may have been not so responsive to her is because Conan's fanbase (me, for example) is very weird and specific about people, and they can tell when guests are being real or not, since Conan is always real and would never lie to his audience. Not to say that Kristin was being fake, it's just that we have deep unresolved anger issues. And she dissed Conan's singing, which by the way is fantstic w/ no training whatsoever, and it angers us when people diss Conan since he had such a hard time when he began "Late Night". Of course she was kidding, but still, he is much more talented than half the people on Broadway now. Like I've previously said, the 2006 Emmys. ; ) LOL we tune in for Consie and could really care less what the guests have to say, although I was very excited about this because it brought my 2 favorite things on Earth together: Broadway & Conan! So I loved her but I am biased because I have a soft spot for anything Broadway-related. Like I have said before, Conan must come to Broadway! = )

neddyfrank2
#18re: Kristin Chenoweth on Conan
Posted: 2/7/07 at 9:34pm

To explain why the audience may have been not so responsive to her is because Conan's fanbase (me, for example)

Conan- I am really sorry!

and it angers us when people diss Conan since he had such a hard time when he began "Late Night".

Who is us? I am a Conan fan and it did not anger me at all. Learn to speak for yourself. Got it?

ashley0139
#19re: Kristin Chenoweth on Conan
Posted: 2/7/07 at 9:52pm

Lizzy- sorry, you're right. I didn't read thoroughly.

HollyImposter
#20re: Kristin Chenoweth on Conan
Posted: 2/7/07 at 10:10pm

It sounded to me like the Audience loved her!

And I never once thought, wow, she totally dissed Conan and with all he's been through...

And I am a die hard Kristin and Conan fan and I'm sure he'd think it was ridiculous if he knew that people were thinking that her joking comments were offensive.

munkustrap178 Profile Photo
munkustrap178
#21re: Kristin Chenoweth on Conan
Posted: 2/7/07 at 10:13pm

She was completely annoying. She needs to start acting older than 16 years old.

"If you are going to do something, do it well. And leave something witchy." -Charlie Manson

Becoz_i_knew_you21 Profile Photo
Becoz_i_knew_you21
#22re: Kristin Chenoweth on Conan
Posted: 2/7/07 at 10:24pm

If you can sing like Kristin Chenoweth you have the right to insult any body's singing.

Lizzya9
#23re: Kristin Chenoweth on Conan
Posted: 2/8/07 at 4:06pm

you guys are complete losers. just shut up and get a life.

purpleprince101 Profile Photo
purpleprince101
#24re: Kristin Chenoweth on Conan
Posted: 2/8/07 at 6:23pm

okay lizzya9....

WSS2 Profile Photo
WSS2
#25re: Kristin Chenoweth on Conan
Posted: 2/8/07 at 7:34pm

I don't think she was aas good or as funny on Conan as she has been on other shows in the past. But she's still very cute nd anytime a Broadway performer can get national exposure..go for it!

OOTI2004 Profile Photo
OOTI2004
#26re: Kristin Chenoweth on Conan
Posted: 2/8/07 at 8:56pm

First off, I just want to say I absolutely loved the interview. She was just great. I feel bad for my neighbors because I must have been waking people up I was laughing so loud, "boobs waist boobs waist".

I also wanted to add I don't really think she was dissing Conan's singing. I mean that is how the actual song goes, her talking about bad singing. The only thing she seemed to specifically change for Conan was the orange hair.

I also wanted to say that although she is extremely perky and bubbly, I would never want her to change. I think that is what makes her so loveable. I'd rather have perky on the verge of annoying than some bitchy diva.

Videos