News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for billynj

billynj Profile Photo
Member Name: billynj
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Has anyone seen this weekends previews of Spiderman?
 Dec 4 2010, 08:52:32 PM
Has anyone seen this weekends previews of Spiderman?
Spiderman Preview #2 Thread
 Dec 2 2010, 01:04:25 PM
oy that is it?
Spiderman Preview Thread!
 Dec 2 2010, 11:11:39 AM
They got the yes men/woman from Michael Jackson, there must be a special place to hire people who dont voice their opinion
 Nov 30 2010, 03:58:23 PM
3 people stopped me today asking me about this show, I said give it time Sunday was the first time anyone has seen it anywhere they were all shocked they thought the show had opened due to all the press stories
 Nov 29 2010, 02:20:09 PM
Wicked found its home and HUGE ticket sales after the theater queens bashed it, maybe We just have to give it time. I will go the end of next week, maybe by then there will be some changes
 Nov 29 2010, 07:53:52 AM
The weave scene looked awesome on 60 mins

Previews were always half price back in the day, and if you are
running a $25-60 million show you can afford to sell your previews for 1/2 price

Julie should go see Wicked Tuesday night, understand the tourist magic that Wicked holds every night, tweak Spiderman to fit that and slowly change the show to the winner that NYC Broadway needs right now, can Broadway really afford for this show to not work? Broadway needs another Cat

The Addams Family 1st Preview...
 Mar 10 2010, 07:56:25 AM
I am really amazed that in these challenging times, this musical, that could have been a real summer hit was allowed to fail. Are these backers just fools?...how do they not assemble a test audience and just fix the dam thing. How long can they keep sucking the public in with slick advertising and nothing else to back it up...

A true shame, the writing is on the wall with this one after just a few performances. Now I have to see it because i just have to see how bad it really is..cant t

The Addams Family 1st Preview...
 Mar 9 2010, 11:35:44 PM
I hope this Addam Family show is not another stiff

and talking about well um stiffies

Can someone talk Kristin into doing a little TNA in a show and we can revive Broadway and the sexy smile and body of hers..

Kristin Chenoweth in THE BLUE ROOM ...now that could sell tickets

re: Thoughts On The Final Performance Of HAIRSPRAY
 Jan 5 2009, 10:50:27 PM
It was an honor to be there
re: Do TKTS Booths Have Different Tickets/Shows?
 Jan 5 2009, 09:46:11 PM
go to the seaport its worth the trip
re: The color purple.
 Jan 5 2009, 09:45:07 PM
They should bring the show back to Broadway at a reduced ticket price, they could do great biz $88 orch seating and $40 uppers
re: Young Frankenstein face price is $451 on weekends
 Jan 5 2009, 09:42:05 PM
most of my words came true on this one
re: Young Frankenstein should be a case study in how not to market a Broadw
 Jan 5 2009, 09:36:25 PM
just one of my many rants
re: YOUNG FRANKENSTEIN - A big flop
 Jan 5 2009, 09:33:06 PM
I was the one to break the news on the outrageous ticket prices and i also said the show would fail based upon that issue alone ....I was right and many here called me all kinds of names
re: Young Frankenstein face price is $451 on weekends
 Nov 23 2008, 07:26:41 PM
Dam i was right about this show ....
re: Young Frankenstein to close Jan. 4th
 Nov 23 2008, 07:23:05 PM
The greed and stupidity of Mister Brooks, is why this show never got a good following ...instead of letting the show build He declared himself a 13 tony winner before the first curtain with his $450.00 premium seating ...good ridance
re: Tixx.com has South Pacific tickets for tonight @ $65.00
 Nov 22 2008, 11:59:26 AM
Foster- I work at Tad's steakhouse come on in I will get you a cold one
re: Guys and Dolls Tickets are on sale
 Nov 22 2008, 11:34:40 AM
Thanks, I look forward to seeing this show
re: Tixx.com has South Pacific tickets for tonight @ $65.00
 Nov 22 2008, 09:23:11 AM
they have been online for 13 years, I have bought tickets from them for clients a few times...but when the run a special they sell quickly ...so dont wait to long.
re: The 20 Million Dollar Flop
 Nov 22 2008, 09:20:45 AM
The last show to advertise so heavily on this site was YF ...so it seems like a pattern ...throw good money after bad ... but i have not seen the show ... and have no interest in seeing it...its a limited audience in m.o
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You