News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for RevolutionaryCostume

RevolutionaryCostume Profile Photo
Member Name: RevolutionaryCostume
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.
Web Site: http://www.myspace.com/notevenuuuisayed/

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Hilty & Simard to lead DEATH BECOMES HER in Chicago spring 2024  May 3 2024, 04:04:06 AM

Thank you so much BalconyClub!  I look forward to your posts.

Hilty & Simard to lead DEATH BECOMES HER in Chicago spring 2024  Apr 29 2024, 08:50:25 PM

I won the lottery for tomorrow night!  I can't wait to see it.

MERRILY 2023 Broadway Revival Cast Recording dropping 11/15 at midnight!  Nov 14 2023, 10:36:10 PM

Wow! I just got back to my hotel room from seeing the show tonight. I did a quick search to see if there was a cast recording and lo and behold!

Into the Woods  May 4 2023, 06:12:51 PM

I won the lottery for tomorrow night in Chicago. Does anyone know where the lottery seats have been?  Is SJB back in?  Thanks :)

THE DEVIL WEARS PRADA Musical (Chicago Pre-Broadway) - News & Discussion Thread  Jun 7 2022, 02:56:32 PM

I've been making fun of it since I heard it. My roommate has started to chime in. 😂 

THE DEVIL WEARS PRADA Musical (Chicago Pre-Broadway) - News & Discussion Thread  Jun 6 2022, 07:27:46 PM

The Facebook commercial for the Chicago tryout has Elton John singing the title song in the background. 

We Need Raul Esparza Back On Broadway  Jan 9 2022, 01:10:43 PM

I just don't understand the adoration some feel for him.  He's the Lance Bass of Broadway to me. 

Sondheim Dimming Advice  Dec 9 2021, 01:13:57 AM

Thanks for the advice, everyone! I had a ticket for Company anyway, so I went to 45th and it was perfect. 

Sondheim Dimming Advice  Dec 8 2021, 05:23:05 PM

Hi everyone! Where do you think the best spot to view the dimming of the lights for Sondheim would be?

Thanks! 

"Orientder" Theatre in Chicago  Jan 24 2019, 01:54:35 AM

I caught this picture of the sign transition on the way home from work tonight. Thought it was kinda neat to see it. 

https://imgur.com/a/Rv6FJWj

THE CHER SHOW Reviews  Jan 13 2019, 08:33:51 PM
I think they should record the show live like the On Your Feet recording.
THE CHER SHOW Previews  Nov 5 2018, 12:43:33 PM
I'm very excited to hear about what has changed since Chicago.
Best Opening Number (In Your Opinion) Since 1997?  Oct 30 2018, 12:22:57 PM

The Five Fifteen from Grey Gardens

Good Morning Baltimore from Hairspray

Ohmigod You Guys from Legally Blonde

Tootsie - Chicago tryout  Sep 10 2018, 07:59:28 PM

I won lottery seats for tomorrow night, as did my partner.  There must not be much demand for this show.

I try to see all of the tryouts in Chicago, but I don't really have high hopes for this one.  I'm not a big fan of any of Yazbeck's other scores.  I love the source movie, though.  I'm not thrilled to hear that the timeline has been updated and the setting changed.

We'll see . . . maybe the lower expectations will elevate my opinion :)<

Xanadu Reunion Concert: 54 Below  Sep 10 2018, 02:15:31 PM
Awww.. I loved the 1st NT of Xanadu.
Will We Ever See a Grey Gardens Revival?  Sep 2 2018, 11:25:11 AM

I saw the original with Ebersole, and it was an incredible evening of theatre.  I hear so many people dog on the first act, as if it is boring.  I think it's a glorious pastiche musical with tuneful melodies and a strong plot.  The laughs really come in the second act, and I think the whole piece works wonderfully together.

I love the idea of Laura Benanti.

Whoopi really pushes 'HoH' on The View  Jul 31 2018, 11:23:05 AM
I remember her speaking out for The Scottsboro Boys on The View, as well.
Titanic at Serenbe Playhouse ANYONE attending?  Jul 30 2018, 11:18:39 AM

I just got my tickets for the 15th of August.  I too am nervous about weather problems, as I'm only going to be in Atlanta for two days, so I only have one shot at this.

It looks incredible, and I've always wanted to see Yeston's Titanic staged.  I feel very fortunate that I'm going to be in town for this :)

The Color Purple (Chicago) $25 Lottery Seats  Jul 20 2018, 06:33:43 PM

My seats were orchestra left, Row K, on the middle aisle.  A great view.

The Cher Show  Jul 8 2018, 07:38:57 PM
She's doing well, but I think it depends on the other contenders this season.

She's definitely the lead, and she gets a lot of the laughs and most of the dramatic scenes.

IMO.. It's not meaty enough to beat a heavy hitter, if we get one this season.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You