News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for MidwestBWayBaby

MidwestBWayBaby Profile Photo
Member Name: MidwestBWayBaby
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Visiting NY at the end of Aug. What should I see?
 Jul 5 2006, 05:17:08 AM
Hey everyone, I do not post here hardly at all, really. I'm a performer of Musical Theater in a little town called Branson, Missouri. I know, I know, it's the midwest, and therefore it must be lame. But it's a GREAT town, and it's GREAT work. I do 2 shows a day, 6 days a week, and I LOVE IT!...
...But I digress.
I am visiting NYC Aug. 23rd- Aug. 31st. I have a whole list of shows I wanna see. But I wanna know what everyones opinions are. My list includes:

1: Avenue Q
2: The

re: Show Tunes as TV Commercials
 Jan 14 2005, 11:53:59 PM
Hey guys, Don't forget "Thank you very much" from the Musical Scrooge in the Visa commercials this year. I loved that in the commercial the guy was shaving his face with a Visa Card!

re: CLUE: The Musical
 Jun 26 2004, 02:56:31 AM
Funny someone should bring this up! Last Friday I saw the Thespian Troupe from my old high school present this production. I remember some people mentioning that it hadn't been staged on B-Way and that there wasn't a recording of the music anywhere. Mind you, I live in Springfield, Missouri (one of the states in the middle) and it could easily have been incorrect information, but I had to contribute what I knew.
In case you're wondering; it was a great production! They won state and th

I Cant Take It Anymore !!!
 Jun 6 2004, 05:58:02 AM
It's so interesting that someone talked about the way people present themselves. I used to work for Disney in Florida. I was asked at least 5 times a day "What time is the 3 o'clock parade" Now, I was asked this in different languages, different tones, and even yelled at me from far away. It doesn't get much more annoying than that folks!!! My point is that it doesn't matter how people present themselves. It matters that people help their Guest. Afterall, that's what we are when we go out for an
Audition Cities
 May 24 2004, 01:55:06 AM
Hey everyone!
Does anyone have any idea where I could go online or otherwise to find info on Auditions for touring shows? Please,let me know! Thanks guys

Casting Calls
 Apr 4 2004, 05:14:05 AM
Does anyone know of a way to know about casting calls? I JUST noticed that Avenue Q had one in Feb. in Chicago. Is there a website, newsletter- any way to be abreast of Open Casting Auditions? Please, let me know! Thanks everyone!
Tracks to our Favorite Music
 Mar 18 2004, 03:05:38 AM
Hey everyone,
This is my first post on here so, please be nice. I was wondering if anyone knew of any tracks that exist that have the vocals taken out of some show music. I know it's a broad question, but I gues it would basically be a Karaoke track sort of thing. I'm mainly looking for showtunes (obviously). Anyone have any idea? I'd love to sing some of my favs at Karaoke, but gosh- these people don't have anything good! Also, is there sheet music in existance for "Wicked" or "Avenue Q" Or

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You