News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Ruthie211

Ruthie211 Profile Photo
Member Name: Ruthie211
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: The College Thread...
 May 12 2005, 09:42:05 PM
Chester Gregory from Hairspray went to Columbia College Chicago.
re: I have been CONVERTED!
 May 11 2005, 11:28:52 PM
If Altar Boyz came to Chicago, I think it would play really well at a venue like the Mercury on Southport or the Lake Shore Theater at Broadway and Belmont. I loved this show when I was in New York last month, so much so that I saw it twice in a week. Here's to hopefully seeing it in Chicago.
re: Your First Theater Experience
 May 11 2005, 12:46:34 AM
I remember seeing a lot of children's theater growing up but my first "Broadway" show was an outdoor production of Annie when I was 5 or 6.

My First New York show was Rent when I was 22 in 2001.

I haven't been in a show unless you count scene showcases for acting classes.

re: Recommendations for Theatre in Chicago
 Apr 1 2005, 11:55:38 PM
My boss said great things about Take Me Out done by the About Face Theater at Steppenwolf. I plan on seeing it tomorrow, so I can let you know if I concur. Second City is always fun if you are into improv as well.
re: Restricted Shows Being Performed
 Mar 15 2005, 09:25:52 PM
According to Playbill.com, Jim Corti will be directing The Full Monty to open the new Drury Lane Theatre Water Tower Place in Chicago this spring. I'm excited to see this show again after having seen the first tour in Chicago in 2001. It's very exciting to have this new venue on the Mag Mile as well!
Wicked Sit-Down
 Mar 15 2005, 02:49:56 PM
What about the possibility of diverting some shows to the Auditorium Theater since Broadway in Chicago now books shows there.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You