News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Alex M

Alex M Profile Photo
Member Name: Alex M
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

CABARET at the Kit Kat Club Previews  Apr 2 2024, 12:06:21 AM

Still collecting my thoughts but give Gayle Rankin the Tony now.

Broadway Grosses: Week Ending 3/24/24  Mar 28 2024, 01:58:20 PM

Broadway Flash said: "Yes Back to the Future is perfect. I predict they will both be nominated for Best Musical.
Back to the Future, Wine and Roses, Great Gatsby, Illinoise, Outsiders, Suffs. Thats who’s getting in.
"

lol

Actress Predictions - 2024 Tonys  Mar 18 2024, 11:46:11 PM

Grace McLean should be included in everyones featured, might be the sleeper hit.

Is Ben Platt Reopening The Palace theatre with a concert for his new Album?  Mar 18 2024, 11:39:49 PM

Would have thought George Santos was reopening the Palace from the looks of this thread. 

Wonka really is a musical!  Dec 19 2023, 11:53:40 AM

Personally, I loved it. I was smiling for the entire movie. This is the HIT show that needs to go into the Broadway with a director that can do spectacle.

Casting Call for a Female Zombie Type with Killer Vocals Pun Intended  Dec 4 2023, 03:09:50 PM

This is the funniest thing thats ever happened on this board.

re: Funny and Unforgetable Ad-Libs  Nov 7 2023, 02:20:39 PM

Now that Spamalot is back, I thought it might be a good time to revive this thread. A lot of different ad-libs happened during the opening preview. Some notable ones were Taran Killam, as the main Night of Ni, saying that they are now the knights who say: *proceeds to do the full ending of the song 'Thriller' with the rest of the knights dancing behind him*. Leslie Kritzer told the audience that Santa wasn't real out of nowhere, which elicited a mixed reaction of laughs and boos.

SPAMALOT 2023 Previews  Nov 2 2023, 12:55:09 AM

BETTY22 said: "ARIANA GRANDE was there last night....she was mobbed...."

Simply untrue. I was right by her and saw maybe 3 people come up and ask for pictures. I walked behind her on the way out and not a single person even stopped her. Liz Gillies was also there.

SPAMALOT 2023 Previews  Nov 1 2023, 09:09:56 AM

I saw the show last night, and it was a lot of fun. I was actually seated two rows in front of Ariana Grande. While it has nothing to do with the show, I was kind of surprised how very few people went up to talk or get a picture with her. But from when people approached, she was very friendly and courteous when taking pictures, which gave me a lot of respect.

Now, back to the show, once again, it was a lot of fun. I genuinely laughed a lot at the more updated jokes that were included.

SPAMALOT 2023 Previews  Oct 31 2023, 06:09:37 PM

Have comps tonight. Excited to go, loved seeing this as a kid! 

Broadway Grosses: Week Ending 10/22/23  Oct 26 2023, 05:44:37 PM

hearthemsing22 said: "Alex M said: "y'all fight and get personally offended about everything.

"

People also love provoking others as well on here. It's like a game to them
"

Agreed.

Anyways I'm happy to see Akimbo doing so well! 

CONFIRMED: CABARET at the August Wilson Theatre, Spring 2024  Oct 25 2023, 09:59:57 AM

Anyone else waiting for the AMEX presale?

Broadway Grosses: Week Ending 10/22/23  Oct 25 2023, 09:39:56 AM

y'all fight and get personally offended about everything.

Groban & Ashford in SWEENEY TODD On Broadway  Oct 23 2023, 06:48:41 PM

tthomas76 said: "Is there a chance this won't just close on January 14th? So far, they aren't selling group tickets past January 14th.."

They announced a few days ago that they are extending into the spring. The new leads have been cast and should be announced soon.

CONFIRMED: CABARET at the August Wilson Theatre, Spring 2024  Oct 23 2023, 04:59:51 PM

What kind of prices are we looking at, you think? I don't mind splurging a little for good tickets but for me splurging is like $250.

BROADWAY DISCOUNTS  Oct 22 2023, 10:20:02 PM

Anyone have something for Book Of Mormon?

Groban & Ashford in SWEENEY TODD On Broadway  Oct 19 2023, 12:53:43 PM

The demand for the replacements won’t be as big as Groban but still pretty good names that will make the theatre girlies explode. 

SHUCKED will close January 14, 2024; TOMMY rumored for the Nederlander  Oct 16 2023, 04:05:14 PM

soxboy22 said: "If my show were on the edge I’d pray (invite) Tay Swift to attend and get a quote. I think she’s in the area, don’t know if she attends Broadway."

what?

Cursed Child North American tour announced…. How??  Oct 16 2023, 12:17:16 PM

RippedMan said: "I've never seen a tour that utilizes the bottom of the stage, so I'd imagine the shape shifting stuff will be altered?"

Unless (and please correct me if this isn't possible) they can build a stage on top of the already exciting touring stage to incorporate their own stage doors, I'm unsure if that idea makes any sense. I felt a bit silly even writing it, but who knows? I'm genuinely curious about how they plan to execute many of t

SPAMALOT To Play The St James This Fall  Sep 26 2023, 05:39:13 PM

some of y’all are so dramatic.

excited to see Killam though! He was great when I saw him in Hamilton and one of my favorite past SNL cast members! 

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You