News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for wheredidhegogeorge2

Member Name: wheredidhegogeorge2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Pirates of Penzance
 Apr 19 2007, 08:01:26 AM
Pirates is brilliant!!! Its hilarious, clever and its Gilbert and Sullivan. I promise you'll have as much fun as you let yourself. With that role, its easy to have fun.
Meet John Doe
 Mar 18 2007, 02:21:44 AM
I saw the production at goodspeed with donna lynn chaplin and want to say that with some revision it has the pitential to do some great things. So congratulations to the show and I just wanted to wish it the bestuck.
re: David Hyde Pierce giving Esparza a run for the Tony?
 Mar 16 2007, 10:03:18 PM
Im really surprised noone has mentioned Michael Cerveris for LoveMusik. Many feel he was slided at last years tonys and he could just walk away with the sympathy vote.
re: Make Me a Song Snags the Zipper
 Feb 23 2007, 10:37:19 PM
Its a phenominal show and I would reccomend it to all. So much talent in that cast.
re: 'Little Mermaid' cast!?
 Feb 20 2007, 01:06:05 AM
Hes the leading male in a major broadway production produced by disney. Everyone knows the shows gonna bring in loads of cash. Its been so speculated and hyped over the years that now that its finally in the works, word of mouth has caused mass excitment and curiosity regarding the show. Moral of the sotry, he shouldnt have to work for dirt cheap.
re: 'Little Mermaid' cast!?
 Feb 19 2007, 11:26:19 PM
still no word on eric yet huh?
re: Shows that should get a second chance
 Feb 16 2007, 02:20:59 PM
Parade.
re: Kudisch to Star in US Premiere of Witches of Eastwick
 Feb 7 2007, 05:17:18 PM
is there anything the man cant do? my god hes amazing!
re: Lea's 'I Dreamed A Dream'
 Feb 6 2007, 11:47:58 PM
so i kinda wanna make sweet sweet love to her... is that wrong?
re: RENT Non-Equity Tour Review (Birmingham, AL)
 Feb 6 2007, 11:41:25 PM
since theres been all this talk of this swing doug lyons im curious now, how is he? Has anyone seen his collins or benny and if so, how was it? Does the boy make with the goods or is there a reason he's a swing and not the part itself?
re: Prince Eric in 'Mermaid'
 Feb 5 2007, 04:50:30 PM
agreed, aaron was terrific. very willing to talk, and appreciative of the warm compliments, even though it was like 20 degrees out, and again very gracious and kind.
re: Best Regional Theaters for developing Broadway Shows
 Feb 4 2007, 11:46:50 PM
what about goodspeed?
re: Hardest Role In Musical Theater
 Feb 4 2007, 04:45:48 PM
George M perhaps? You literally dont leave the stage and sing most every song.
Larry Raiken
 Jan 31 2007, 11:08:02 PM
I was just curious if anyone has seen him perform, whether in his days at the NYC opera or the many roles on broadway and tours he's done. And if so, how was he?
re: Any news on 'Catch Me If You Can'?
 Jan 31 2007, 03:07:20 PM
I also heard Tveit read for the role, and evidently was well liked. I think morrison's a little too old looking to pass for the 16 year old frank. However who knows. But i think Tveit looks and could do well with it. Groff as well.
re: Anthony in the SWEENEY TODD movie
 Jan 31 2007, 02:59:26 PM
He looks like hes twelve... he doesnt really do it for me as an anthony hope.
re: Aaaaaarg Matey! It's Pirate Kudisch
 Jan 26 2007, 02:07:47 AM
so ummm.... marc is a god??? I think so. anyone else?
re: Article on Sierra Boggess....
 Jan 26 2007, 02:03:25 AM
to be honest i can see ariel as a real versatile part, songs that require both belting and a beautiful head voice. I mean after all, ariel does have the most beautiful voice in all the world!
re: Who's your favorite character from Company?
 Jan 25 2007, 08:01:31 PM
Kristin Huffman has my heart!!!!! its too bad her role isnt really big enough to garner a tony nod, cause shes wonderful.
re: moulin rouge..what do you think?
 Jan 20 2007, 10:58:36 PM
I think the show has already developed such a sucessful fan base that it could potentially do very well.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You