News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for crzyray

crzyray Profile Photo
Member Name: crzyray
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

'In the Heights' Chorus Calls
 Dec 31 2010, 01:03:57 PM
Thank you!
'In the Heights' Chorus Calls
 Dec 31 2010, 12:35:26 PM
Where did you get the information about the auditions? Would you mind sharing that please?
re: Name 5 Broadway Divas You Love!
 Apr 18 2009, 07:54:07 PM
Though most of these girls do not have diva attitudes.... these are my faves...

-Kerry Butler
-Audra McDonald
-Sherie Rene Scott
- Kristin Chenoweth
- Merle Dandridge

re: Match The Theater With The Flop
 Jan 11 2009, 10:27:24 PM
Al Hirsh. - Wedding Singer
Dodger Stages (off-broadway)- bare (though it wasn't even given a fair chance because of the producer situation.)

re: RENT tour thread
 Jan 7 2009, 09:47:26 PM
I saw it opening night and it was great!! It was one of the best casts I have ever seen. I was one of the college star ushers so i may have seated some of you :-p anyways I have only seen rent once before live and i have to say this beat the Broadway cast i saw. The audience was really into it last night and i can't wait to see it again when it goes to pittsburgh!!
re: Silly Line Delivery On Cast Recordings
 Dec 9 2008, 01:04:00 AM

re: BCEFA Fundraising Has Begun...
 Nov 25 2008, 03:53:40 PM
Legally blonde tour was selling Elle's resume and a piece of the thing she jumps through during what you want (when i went it was big chuck of the dogs face and she signed it).
re: 'Legally Blonde' MTV Closed-Captioning
 Nov 12 2008, 12:15:51 AM
Does anyone have DVD of the MTV screening? i just saw the show tonight in cleveland, it's the third time i've seen it live (the cast was really good for the most part but i there were some changes in the tour i still have to get used too) anyways... i really want to show my friends the MTV braodcast since they didn't get to see it but i don't have it... so if you have can you PM me?
re: In The Heights/ Wicked Movie soon to a Cinema Near You
 Nov 7 2008, 10:27:18 AM
ooo no Rosario as Nina... her voice does not have the power to sing breathe, and that is my favorite song!
re: Wicked and B&N
 Sep 28 2008, 05:22:12 PM
it's the fifth year anniversary and they're doing a lot to promote it. It's on stephen schwartz site
re: Best Closing Number to Broadway Musical
 Aug 6 2008, 03:12:36 PM
question... i don't know much about chess because i just started listening to it... on my cd he says something about if your father was alive he'd surely be dying with shame or something like that...s o isn't her father dead?
re: Best act 1 finale
 Jul 30 2008, 05:29:59 PM
Blackout- In the heights (loved the cell phones)
One- bare (this is where **** hits the fan)
Defying gravity- Wicked (emotional and powerful)
One day more- les mis (classic and beautiful)
Bravest individual- Sweet Charity (FUNNY!!!)
And i'm telling you- dreamgirls
There are so many more but these are my all time favorites

re: Movie soundtracks you liked better than cast recordings
 Jul 30 2008, 12:01:43 PM
Dreamgirls!!! First off the OBCR didn't even have all the songs on it... i'm not the biggest jennifer holiday fan (Ms. hudson does way better), i love the new orchestrations. I did miss Ain't no party and certain other parts but "you can't have it all" and when i need to listen to the other songs i'll pull out the OBCR or the concert, but the movie soundtrack is 100% perfection for me
re: bare: a rock musical
 Jul 30 2008, 11:23:54 AM
Matt was no jerk off stage... i met him in january when he was on as ernst (jan 1) and he was so sweet, i talked to him about bare and everything and how i met damon in chicago when i saw the show there and everything doyle was a really really nice! And i would love to see this show finally make it to broadway, i was so excited when it was going to reopen in 2004 off broadway i had tickets and everything but sadly as we all know it never happened. This show deserves some kind of big future wheth
re: In the Heights: ACT THREE?!
 Jul 30 2008, 11:16:50 AM
this show allows us to leave the theatre and ponder the questions they did not answer, i love not having all the answers because it gives the audience member a chance to have it end the way they want. Lin actually does answer a lot of the questions (see previous posts) but the ones he did not answer were left for the audience to interpret.
re: MAMMA MIA MOVIE SONG QUESTION!
 Jul 5 2008, 10:00:05 AM
wow name of the game is my favorite... i love amanda i just don't like the whole "I have no friends..." part of the song but it prolly won't be in the movie. When all is said and done isn't bad but it's not knowing me, knowing you!! I'm still really excited for this movie it looks like it's going to be really close to the stage show!!!
re: Things you never realised and now feel dumb about.
 Jul 5 2008, 09:56:32 AM
who's afraid of virgina woolf... still confused about the ending lol, i just take it that she may have been pregnant and lost it? i'm not sure i only watched it once.

and then this one isn't related to broadway but on the season finale of Dh i didn't know the cabinet fell on the little girl, i didn't understand how she died at all until about 2 weeks later.

re: The Search for Elle THOUGHTS!
 Jun 23 2008, 08:19:36 PM
if she wins i'll be really pissed... but w-e i just want get tickets for when i'm in NYC... i'll just wait for the tour to come to cleveland in nov. (but if bailey wins i'm so getting tickets... i love bailey!!!)
re: BASH'd: A GAY RAP OPERA Aiming For Summer Off-Broadway Run
 Jun 23 2008, 05:52:55 PM
To anyone who like bare when it was Bare: a pop opera... seeing this made me think it was a spoof (like scream=scary movie) that type of thing, thats my only reason for saying the title needs changed because honestly thats what i thought this show was.
re: BASH'd: A GAY RAP OPERA Aiming For Summer Off-Broadway Run
 Jun 22 2008, 10:53:22 PM
it still should have a different title... just saying.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You