MAMMA MIA MOVIE SONG QUESTION!

DrTheatre Profile Photo
DrTheatre
#1MAMMA MIA MOVIE SONG QUESTION!
Posted: 7/4/08 at 9:36pm

Does anyone know where I can get or hear the full MONEY MONEY MONEY online?

Thanks in advance!

"In the U.S.A. You can have your say, You can set you goals And seize the day, You've been given the freedom To work your way To the head of the line- To the head of the line!" ---Stephen Sondheim

BrodyFosse123 Profile Photo
BrodyFosse123
DrTheatre Profile Photo
DrTheatre
#2re: MAMMA MIA MOVIE SONG QUESTION!
Posted: 7/4/08 at 9:56pm

Thank you BRODY! I knew you would come through...

"In the U.S.A. You can have your say, You can set you goals And seize the day, You've been given the freedom To work your way To the head of the line- To the head of the line!" ---Stephen Sondheim
Updated On: 7/4/08 at 09:56 PM

jacobsnchz14 Profile Photo
jacobsnchz14
#3re: MAMMA MIA MOVIE SONG QUESTION!
Posted: 7/4/08 at 10:39pm

Where can I hear the full version of CHIQUITITA?

BrodyFosse123
#4re: MAMMA MIA MOVIE SONG QUESTION!
Posted: 7/4/08 at 10:48pm

Unfortunately, it wasn't included on the film soundtrack therefore you're going to have to wait to see/hear it when you go see the film.

Sorry. re: MAMMA MIA MOVIE SONG QUESTION!

jacobsnchz14 Profile Photo
jacobsnchz14
#5re: MAMMA MIA MOVIE SONG QUESTION!
Posted: 7/4/08 at 10:51pm

Darn! I love that clip :] I keep watching it over and over. I love the soundtrack. I got mine preordered and it is wonderful!! I'm glad I gave it a chance. The only songs I don't like are Does Your Mother Know?, When All Is Said and Done, and Name of the Game. I love the rest of the CD. re: MAMMA MIA MOVIE SONG QUESTION!

BrodyFosse123
#6re: MAMMA MIA MOVIE SONG QUESTION!
Posted: 7/4/08 at 10:55pm

Thanks for the post.

I'm pleased that you're enjoying it. re: MAMMA MIA MOVIE SONG QUESTION!

FOAnatic Profile Photo
FOAnatic
#7re: MAMMA MIA MOVIE SONG QUESTION!
Posted: 7/5/08 at 3:11am

How could anyone not like "Does Your Mother Know?"

It's fantastic.

"I love talking about nothing. It is the only thing I know anything about." - Oscar Wilde

crzyray Profile Photo
crzyray
#8re: MAMMA MIA MOVIE SONG QUESTION!
Posted: 7/5/08 at 10:00am

wow name of the game is my favorite... i love amanda i just don't like the whole "I have no friends..." part of the song but it prolly won't be in the movie. When all is said and done isn't bad but it's not knowing me, knowing you!! I'm still really excited for this movie it looks like it's going to be really close to the stage show!!!

BrodyFosse123
#9re: MAMMA MIA MOVIE SONG QUESTION!
Posted: 7/5/08 at 10:03am

You are correct. Though "The Name of the Game" was indeed seen in the film when it tested in San Diego a few months ago, it has since been cut and isn't in the final theatrical cut of the film now playing worldwide. The song was included on the film's soundtrack, and the scene will be included on the DVD release of the film as a 'deleted scene/song'.

Videos