News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for love you forever

love you forever Profile Photo
Member Name: love you forever
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: In The Heights/ Wicked Movie soon to a Cinema Near You
 Nov 7 2008, 03:36:29 PM
I can see Rosario as more of a Vanessa than a Nina.
re: 'I'm Paul' - The Official Thread of Cast Album Idiosyncracies
 Oct 19 2008, 10:45:27 PM
There's a point toward the end of my strongest suit reprise where you hear heather headly say something. I can never quite make out what it is. It's right after 1 of sherie's solos. & on songs for a new world during I'm not afraid, I swear I can hear the tiniest little crack on bless of blessing. & during all hail the brain in 13 you can hear Eric's voice give out when he says brain right after terminal illness is over.
re: Best 'Make It Work' instance from you theatre past..
 Oct 16 2008, 11:17:08 PM
In my opinion make it work moments are incomplete without a sandy story. When I was Annie my sandy fell off the stage in the orchestra pit right into the flute players lap in the middle of tomorrow. The flute player pushed him up while I was pulling him up & we had to stop tomorrow. Luckily it was only a dress rehearsal & not a performance, but I'll never forget the helpless look on that dogs face.

Also in the same production on opening night, when we were doing the "here sandy" part o

re: Which '13' Cast Member...
 Oct 14 2008, 10:19:57 PM
Eamon has such an incredible presence and talent, and I'm hoping he'll have a great career. I also think that Ariana, Brynn, Elizabeth, and Allie are phenomenal and definitely have great careers ahead of them.
re: The Official '13' love thread.
 Sep 20 2008, 05:52:04 PM
More love. Can't wait to see it in December!!!!!!!!
re: The Most Unique/Original Voices on Broadway
 Aug 27 2008, 02:24:12 PM
For some reason, I can always spot Natalie Joy Johnson's voice. Pretty original!
re: Fun Post....The WORST lyrics for a Broadway Show?
 Jul 29 2008, 10:16:44 AM
I'm a Legally Blonde fan, but I have to tell you... I always cringe at the lyric:

"Who else can I tell? Oh wait! There's my cell!"

re: Movie soundtracks you liked better than cast recordings
 Jul 29 2008, 10:14:22 AM
Yeah... I agree w/ all those that said Harispray. There are aspects. But over all I like movie better. I love Nikki's voice. Not that I don't love MJW... but you get my point. And I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE Elijah Kelley's voice. I'm obsessed with it. I always used to skip Run and tell that, but on the movie album it's my favorite number. I also love all the new songs that weren't in the musical.
re: Much Anticipated Musicals That Crashed & Burned - Big Time
 Jun 23 2008, 03:17:40 PM
what about seussical? I remember everyone getting so hyped up about it, then I remember it closing before I could go see it.

I was also younger then though.

re: What's Your Favorite Block of 3 Consecutive Songs on a Cast Recording?
 May 27 2008, 05:20:39 PM
Whispering-> Those You've Known-> Song of Purple Summer (Spring Awakening).

Lost in the Wilderness-> Close to Home-> Ring of Stones (Children of Eden).

He Could be a Star-> Electricity-> Once We were Kings (Billy Elliot).

All Godd Gifts-> Light of the World-> Beautiful City (Godspell 2001 National Tour).

re: JRB's 13 Coming to Broadway!
 Apr 29 2008, 09:28:51 AM
I'm kinda pumped! I heard that there is a bunch being changed/cut/re-done for the better (hopefully). Let's hope for the best! YAY 13!
re: movies you'd LIKE to see musical-ized?
 Apr 13 2008, 10:14:22 AM
I HAVE ALWAYS SAID THE PRINCE OF EGYPT!!! YAYAYAYAY! Deliver us would be phenomenal.

August Rush (in true billy elliot style... I don't know why they remind me so much of each other)
Center Stage
Down With Love
Once (actually... not really. I think it should stay as a film, but I would love to see Adam Pascal be the guy).

Unpopular Opinions You Hold
 Apr 3 2008, 05:36:26 PM
Grease 2 was extremely entertaining. Now, I'm not saying good... just entertaining.

re: Roles you WISH people would play
 Apr 3 2008, 05:26:20 PM
-Anika Noni Rose as Nettie in The Color Purple
-Megan Mullaly as Kate Monster/Lucy the Slut in Avenue Q
-Mara Davi as Millie in Thoroughly Modern Millie
-Laura Bell Bundy as June in Gypsy
-Beth Leavel as Rose in Gypsy
-Sutton Foster as Peggy Sawyer in 42nd Street
-Kate Shindle as Velma Kelly in Chicago
-Orfeh as Eva Peron in Evita

Sorry... all girls.

re: RENT/London Photos
 Oct 17 2007, 12:10:11 PM
OHHHHH I didn't know that the first picture is of Joanne. Jeez. They ARE twins! And mark is very pretty Nothing wrong with that!
re: Rate the musical above you.
 May 9 2007, 04:07:23 PM

I haven't looked at all the posts so I'm not sure if this one has been said.

Doctor Doolittle

re: The Most Hauntingly Beautiful Images on Stage
 Apr 10 2007, 04:06:15 PM
1. The ending of BILLY ELLIOT when he kisses Michael then walks into the audience. I love it.

2. The ending of CABERET for sure.

3. The ending of AIDA with the tomb, and when they see each other in the mueseum.

4. The Fire Within Me from LITTLE WOMEN. I love how she's all alone in the dirty old attic.

5. I also for some strange reason love the ending of EVITA when che explains that her body went missing. It gave me the chills remembering the light was just

First show EVER
 Feb 23 2007, 04:17:46 PM
Annie Get Your Gun with Reba in 2001
re: 'The Producers' closing April 22, 2007
 Feb 23 2007, 04:15:20 PM
Well, at least it's leaving at a good point. The majority of the people who have seen it will look back on the fond memories. Congrats on a fabulous run!
re: And Ursula in THE LITTLE MERMAID is...
 Feb 8 2007, 04:16:33 PM
And whoever said that thing about vanessa, that's exactly what I was thinking! Maybe they do want someone to be ursula and vanessa. I love sherie, But when I heard about this I was a little suprised. Not bad suprised... not happy suprised. We'll see what she can do, but she can pull it off and be amazing!
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You