News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for courtney4

courtney4 Profile Photo
Member Name: courtney4
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: LEGALLY BLONDE REALITY SHOW
 Jan 16 2008, 03:08:38 PM
As much as I love Legally Blonde, I really think the show is going to close after Laura Bell leaves, so I don't see the point in making a reality show out of this. Not to mention it's bad idea.

Just put Becky in after LBB leaves....if the show lasts that long.

re: Noises Off Question
 Jan 10 2008, 07:23:52 PM
The play is much better than the movie. And the two are very similar dialouge wise but there is no commentary from Llyod, the director, and the show does not go to Broadway at the end. They do mention that the show is on tour, but it is set in England. The first act is just them running through the show on the night of the dress rehersal. There is no part where Lloyd is freaking out about the show like he did in the beginning of the movie. The second act is very much like it's portrayed in the m
re: SHOWS THAT WILL REMAIN OPEN IF STRIKE
 Nov 9 2007, 10:59:01 PM
Wait, isn't the Palace owned by the Nederlanders? Is Legally Blonde gonna be affected? The article thing didn't say anything about it.
re: Who Else Missed Leslie Kritzer Today?
 Oct 13 2007, 07:54:59 PM
I thought Tracy was okay but I really missed Leslie.
re: The Official LB MTV Broadcast Thread
 Oct 13 2007, 07:54:03 PM
I thought it went pretty good actually. I mean, aside from the Hills girls who had no personality what so ever, it was good. I thought everyone did a great job INCLUDING Laura Bell. I think she's great which is obviously and unpopular opinion. I mean she was straining a little at some parts but after all that dancing and doing that many shows with no break, who wouldn't strain a little. I was kinda disapointed that they didn't fix the end of So Much Better though. But it thought her facial expre
re: Roles you WISH people would play
 Aug 19 2007, 07:19:59 PM
Barret Foa-Mark-Rent
Nicolette Hart-Brooke-Legally Blonde

re: best opening lyric
 Aug 9 2007, 10:47:31 PM
"Last night I had a dream"

re: Worst performances you've seen
 Aug 9 2007, 05:12:16 PM
Troy Horne- Rent

he has a nice I'll Cover You Reprise but other than that he was pretty bad

re: Songs That Make You Cry No Matter How Many Times You Listen to them....
 Aug 8 2007, 10:49:02 PM
Finale B- Rent
Will I- Rent
I'll Cover You(reprise)- Rent
Those You've Known- Spring Awakening
For Good- Wicked

okay those were my typical ones

Halloween- Rent, i don't cry everytime but the two times i saw it Chris J. Hanke made me cry.

Legally Blonde, whoever said it a couple pages back, you aren't alone. it's a sad song.

re: Best performances you've seen
 Aug 8 2007, 05:06:46 PM
Kristin Chenoweth- The Apple Tree
Orfeh- Legally Blonde
Kate Shindle- Legally Blonde
Janine LaManna- Sweet Charity
Jaime Lee Kirchner- Rent
Celia Keenan-Bolger- Spelling Bee
Laura Bell Bundy- Legally Blonde

Marc Kudisch- The Apple Tree
Brian d'Arcy James- The Apple Tree
Barret Foa- Spelling Bee
Denis O'Hare- Sweet Charity
Andy Senor- Rent

re: Legally Blonde Comments?
 Aug 7 2007, 08:22:28 PM
It's a lot of fun. The music is really catchy and the choreography is out of this world. Laura Bell was great as Elle, really cute and spunky. I really enjoyed Nikki Snelson as Brooke. She played the part well. And Kate Shindle was great. Orfeh, of course, is amazing. But for me the PMS girls (Elle's sorority sisters) steal the show.
re: Rent Pre-Stage Door
 Aug 6 2007, 12:20:01 PM
It would give you better chance but you really don't want to stop them as they're going into the theatre because they might be in a rush. I mean, they do have to get ready.
re: Rent - current cast
 Aug 4 2007, 10:27:42 PM
5 months?!? Isn't Haven only out for 5 weeks? I mean, she's only getting married and going on her honeymoon. I don't think that takes 5 months.

re: Tamyra Gray in Rent
 Jul 26 2007, 12:31:28 PM
"Do you think Antonique Smith will ever come back to Rent again or that was her final performance?"

I think after coming back twice Antonique is done with Rent. She has her music career to focus on now.

re: What's with Everyone Thinking Rent's Closing?
 Jul 25 2007, 11:43:56 PM
I don't know, the Maureens I've seen have been pretty good. Well in my opinion at least. I mean Maggie Benjamin was great and I think Nicolette Hart is amazing, which seems to be an unpopular opinion. I think they should bump Haven Burton up to fulltime Maureen though. She has an incredible voice and I have never heard one person give a bad review about her Maureen. But I'm excited to see Tracey.
 Jul 25 2007, 11:30:49 PM
They should but they probably won't. Rent loves to recycle people.
re: Famous People at Brodway Shows
 Jul 25 2007, 11:29:58 PM
Sarah Jessica Parker at Sweet Charity
 Jul 25 2007, 11:22:23 PM
I'm not so sure about that. She probably wants to do some more with her music career, but ya never know.
 Jul 25 2007, 11:14:47 PM
She's gonna be there until November
re: Rent Closing Rumors/Marketing - From an Old Renthead
 Jul 24 2007, 05:11:11 PM
Many of the people in Rent have been doing the show for a really long time so maybe the reason "they aren't doing their job in telling the story" is because the are bored with the show. I mean, Frenchie Davis was with Rent for 4 years and both times I saw her she looked absolutely bored out of her mind at some points in the show. Now I'm not saying that looking bored onstage is excusable I'm just saying that Rent continues to recycle the same people over and over again and I think they just need
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You