News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for MeganS

Member Name: MeganS
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: You know, just because Broadway's back...
 Nov 28 2007, 11:21:44 PM
Never!

12/8 - Speech & Debate

=)

re: 'There was nothing worth while about Tarzan...'
 Jun 30 2007, 03:19:09 PM
"Pirate Queen was a giant mess of stolen songs, scenes and sets that has gone down as the biggest financial loss in theatre history."

I'm gonna take a shot in the dark and bet that you're saying they were stolen from Les Mis? Um? It was kind of written by the same guys, so they kind of can't steal their own material?

Pirate Queen was my favorite show. (oooo...is this the part where I get shot?) I loved it. The cast was incredible, the sets were fantastic, the lighting was to di

re: O'Donnell Announces She Will Depart 'The View' Early
 May 29 2007, 01:02:22 AM
I like Rosie. Yeah she's loud. Yeah she says what she thinks. Yeah she's fat. I think we'd get along pretty well. :P

She obviously can't co-host very well. If she wants to come back to television, I can only hope it's with her own show. Bye Rosie!

I think the View is going to not do so well now. Anyone agree?

Favorite Moments
 May 6 2007, 03:24:58 PM
In Defying Gravity. The part where she'd usually be singing on stage "She's got nothing to do with it. It's me." I love the drum roll there.
re: Worst Broadway Song Ever
 May 6 2007, 03:21:44 PM
Mame from Mame.

Something Bad from Wicked.

re: Shows you were in that you Hated
 Apr 22 2007, 02:29:27 PM
High School Musical. Ensemble.

I'm in it right now. I can't stand it. It's so cheesy. and the cast is full of cliques. I can't wait for it to be over (2 more weeks!)

Fiddler on the Roof. I was Yente.

I thought the show was pretty boring. and the director was a jerk.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You