News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Christina Cooper

Christina Cooper Profile Photo
Member Name: Christina Cooper
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.
Profile: I love Wicked and Rent, and I'm a huge fan of Idina Menzel. I can't sing a note to save my life, but I would really love to work for a broadway show. Maybe do something backstage or something. That's about it. I'm going to New York in June. June 8th to be precise. I hope to see Wicked and maybe Rent.. I really wish I could see it with Anthony Rapp and Adam Pascal.. Damn.. But I'm also going to be in town for the tony's!!! That is going to be so exciting!! I enjoy Hairspray, Dirty Rotten Scoundrels and Phantom.. Yay i'm going to NYC in one week!!

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Will Alice Tour w/ N2N while staying in the Bway Cast & Doing The Show Over  Jan 19 2010, 07:55:29 PM
hahaha this thread makes no sense
re: Amy Adams Snl Wicked Clip?  Aug 24 2009, 09:05:20 PM
Try Hulu.com... I'm not sure if its there but a lot of SNL clips are there..
re: Next to Normal Last row or any new codes  May 6 2009, 11:34:07 PM
I just went on the website for family and friends, and now it has a expiration date.. the same as the offer off of broadwaybox.com.. Is there any offers available, since Im looking to buy tickets on June 10th..
re: Cast Recording Recommendations?  May 3 2009, 04:01:23 PM
Cry Baby already closed and they are not making a cast recording.. But you should get Millie.. it's really fun!
re: Unpopular Opinions You Hold  May 2 2009, 05:27:45 AM
Love Wicked (I still don't understand why everyone on this board hates Wicked's guts.. Guy's its at the top of the charts every week.. Obviously people like it)
Love Legally Blonde.. (Why did everyone hate it??)
I actually liked Cry Baby
I enjoy Phantom of the Opera
I like Idina Menzel, but Eden is better....
I don't like Mamma Mia.. its boring..
I don't understand all the hype over Billy Elliott and Spring Awakening

re: The Unauthorized Autobiography of Samantha Brown @ OCPAC  Apr 26 2009, 11:59:14 PM
I'm glad you liked it.. I'm going this tuesday.. I'm very excited!!
re: Shine Like the Sun: 9 to 5 Broadway Thread!  Apr 26 2009, 11:55:04 PM
Hello everyone.. I'm planning on seeing the show this summer and i was wondering if you guys think I should sit J 14 or U 110?? J is on the side but its closer, and U is house center, but farther back.. There both the same price.. I'm up in the air.. what should I do??
re: 'Perfect for US': The NEXT TO NORMAL love thread!  Apr 24 2009, 11:32:25 AM
Thanks so much for your help!! I think I'm going to see it!! I'm very excited.. I think I'll just get tickets off tickemaster.. I'd hate to get all the way to New York and then not get tickets.. I was looking at ticket sales for last week and I was wondering why ticket sales were so low for Next to Normal?? Is it because it just opened.. It will go up when the Tonys are announced, right?? Thanks again! And I'm excited my mom and I can see the show together!
re: The 'What Should I See?' Megathread  Apr 24 2009, 03:00:08 AM
Quick question.. Does anyone know why 9 to 5 is having a 2:00 show on Wednesday ( i think the dates the 11th) I know its three days after the Tony's. Do you guys think that Steph, and Megan will be there??
re: 'Perfect for US': The NEXT TO NORMAL love thread!  Apr 24 2009, 02:54:49 AM
So I'm planning to see the show the week after the Tony's (That wednesday) Should i try to get rush tickets that morning.. (I am going to 9 to 5 at 2.. Or should I just spend the 60 bucks and be safe rather than sorry.. And ps.. Are there any awkward moments.. I'm going with my mom and I'd kinda like a heads up.. I can't imagine taking her to Spring Awakening.. i think she'd kill me!
Thanks!

What shows to see???  Apr 23 2009, 01:28:49 AM
I'm going to New York the week after the Tony's and I need to choose two shows to see. I love wicked.. so that's questionable. I already saw 9 to 5 in LA, but I really enjoyed it, and I heard they changed it up a bit.. And I really really want to see In the Heights, but I know that the OBC is gone. So, is it even worth it?? Is there any show that I'm not considering that I have to see?? thanks for your input!
Hilarious Comments...  Mar 28 2009, 08:25:41 PM
At RENT Tour in San Diego..
I'm sitting in the theatre and this lady and her friend sit next to me and the first thing that she says is, "Is there anyone good in this show???"

During Intermission:

Lady #1- "Wasn't this show on Broadway?"
Lady #2- "No, I think it was on off-Broadway for about five years, and then once the movie came out they moved it to Broadway"

It was hilarious!!

re: RENT: Live from Broadway (Film) - Thoughts  Sep 26 2008, 01:28:20 AM
Just got back from the show.. And I loved it!! I thought it was better and more energetic than the movie.. Eden was a stud!! And she completely pulled off Over the Moon, Will Chase was awesome!! And he looked mighty fine!! It was so much better than I thought.. I am so excited that it is going to be in DVD!!!
re: Pop quiz : How many RENTHEADS know what La Boheme is?  Sep 12 2008, 11:50:24 AM
I would consider myself a Renthead, and when La Boheme cameto my local theatre, Orange County performing arts, I saw it the night it opened, and I loved it.. I saw it because I knew this is where the idea of RENT came from.. Rent is amazing.. I don't understand why so many people are RENT hatters...
re: Spring Awakening Tour  Jun 20 2008, 04:25:01 PM
thanks
Spring Awakening Tour  Jun 20 2008, 02:46:30 PM
Does anyone know if they've posted the cast list?? Any chance of the Original Broadway cast touring??
re: A thread for those waiting on 9 TO 5 news to post tidbits in until real  May 7 2008, 11:48:18 PM
are tickets already on sale??
re: Big vs. Rent (March Madness, Round 2, game 9)  Mar 21 2008, 12:29:12 PM
RENT
re: Crybaby vs Hairspray  Mar 15 2008, 08:55:52 PM
I'd see Cry Baby. I saw it in La Jolla.. loved it!! go see it.. Hairspray will be there in May..
re: Welcome CRY BABY  Mar 15 2008, 02:15:06 AM
I'm stocked for this!! I hope it does well!! Good luck gang!!
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You