News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Elphabatize

Elphabatize Profile Photo
Member Name: Elphabatize
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

TONIGHT: Tootsie and To Kill a Mockingbird
 Apr 19 2019, 03:39:52 PM
@chrishuyen: I’ve PMed you back!
 Apr 19 2019, 03:07:07 PM
Oh, I should mentioned:
Mockingbird Standing Room $39
Tootsie Lotto win (so I don’t know where the seats are but I’ll be there too) $45

Apr 19 2019, 02:07:55 PM
Okay, so I got into the city this morning and rushed To Kill a Mockingbird and got a standing room ticket.

I also entered Tootsie lotto. I just won two tickets to Tootsie.

Ive already seen Mockingbird so Id like to sell that ticket and also see if anyone wants to come to Tootsie with me tonight?

re: What should I see?
 Oct 6 2008, 12:49:36 AM
Boeing-Boeing! ($20 box seats day-of)
Altar Boyz (off-Broadway, $26.50 seats day-of)

Oh, and Legally Blonde's actually a lot of fun. Nevermind...

re: AHH! Show help needed.....
 Sep 29 2008, 01:05:58 AM
[title of show]. It's such an amazing show and it's closing in 2 weeks whereas most of the other stuff on your list will still be around for a while.
re: [title of show] to Close On Broadway in October
 Sep 22 2008, 01:37:07 PM

This was announced on Friday. It's old news.

https://www.broadwayworld.com/article/title-of-show-to-Close-on-Broadway-October-12-20080919
http://www.playbill.com/news/article/121557.html
http://www.broadway.com/gen/Buzz_Story.aspx?ci=571472

re: Flea Market 2008
 Sep 19 2008, 11:53:14 AM
Could anyone in/near the Manhattan area tell me what the weather's been like down there? I'm going to NYC from Toronto this weekend for the Flea Market and I checked AccuWeather for this weekend's weather and it's supposed to be really nice but I'd like a firsthand account. I just need to know what I should bring. It it sweater + jeans weather or t-shirt + skirt weather?
re: Xanadu to Rollerskate Off Broadway on Oct 12th
 Sep 17 2008, 12:00:46 AM
I am genuinely surprised and saddened. I love this little show!
re: Flea Market 2008
 Sep 4 2008, 10:33:00 PM
GAH! So I am definitely going this year!! Hostel, bus, flight is close to $400 already but I know it's going to be totally worth it! I CAN'T WAIT!!!

I am definitely picking up some Chatterbox DVDs...

re: So It's Been 3 Years since Aida Closed
 Sep 4 2008, 09:15:19 PM
^ XP Stupid stuck keypads.
re: So It's Been 3 Years since Aida Closed
 Sep 4 2008, 09:12:08 PM
LOL, I love how you were completely off. In your Subject, you said it's been 3 years but in your Message you say it's been 5. For the record, it's four years tomorrow. It closed September 5, 2004.

re: Legally Blonde Rush
 Sep 4 2008, 09:09:11 PM
Well, when I rushed back in June, I got into the city (from Toronto) at 8am so it was still way too early to check into my hostel so I decided to get into the rush line. I got there around 8:30 and there were 6 people in front of me but by the time the box office opened at 10, the line was pretty long.

As for the IDs, they definitely check them. Mine had a date but it was pretty close to expiring so they wanted another piece of ID with my birthday on it to verify that I was under 25. Ho

re: What show do you regret seeing the most?
 Sep 2 2008, 09:30:41 PM
November. It was weird, random, and quick frankly boring.
re: [title of show]
 Sep 1 2008, 09:34:31 PM
I've seen the show twice already and have plans to seeing a few more times. It's not for everyone but I thoroughly enjoy it! But you're entitled to your opinion...

re: The reason why I am so mad!!!! :(
 Sep 1 2008, 01:05:23 PM
Boo!! That sucks! Although I don't share in the Grease love, I can definitely share in the whole experience of seeing a live show love.

I live in Toronto so every time I go to NYC, I try to make the most out of it so if I had tickets and the show was canceled, I would be pissed too.

I had a trip planned back in December 2007, I had this trip literally planned for months and when the strike happened I was so worried that I wouldn't be able to see some of

re: What's the most number of times you've seen one show?
 Aug 26 2008, 11:01:36 PM
3 times
Wicked (tour x2, Broadway x1)
Saved

2 times
Xanadu
[title of show] (that number will definitely go up)

Take advantage of ruses/lottos people!!

re: Know Any Broadway Songs About Missing Someone?
 Aug 26 2008, 10:53:52 PM
And I forgot:

When I look at you from The Scarlet Pimpernel
I'd give it all for you from Songs for a new world
Summer in Ohio from Last 5 years

re: What's the most number of shows you've seen in a single month?
 Aug 26 2008, 10:51:04 PM
Well, I was in NYC in July for 8 days and I saw 12 shows! LOL
Awkward Stage Door Moments
 Aug 26 2008, 10:47:08 PM
At the [title of show] stagedor, when Jeff came around I went "It was an amazing show Hunter!" *OMFG DIES FROM EMBARRASSMENT* He gave me a weird look and my eyes went wide and I quickly "OMG! JEFFJEFFJEFF!!! Why am I always doing that?!?!" He gave me another weird look, signed my Playbill and CD insert, took a picture and walked away. XP
re: Know Any Broadway Songs About Missing Someone?
 Aug 26 2008, 10:43:04 PM
I miss the music from Curtains
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You