News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for bially0822

Member Name: bially0822
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: WHO WANTS 2 HALF PRICE TICKETS TO LEGALLY BLONDE FRI AUG 15??
 Aug 15 2008, 01:12:18 AM
bump

WHO WANTS 2 HALF PRICE TICKETS TO LEGALLY BLONDE FRI AUG 15??
 Aug 15 2008, 12:55:02 AM
I have two tickets to the Friday evening (Aug 15) performance of LB in the front mezz and I can't go anymore. I don't want to make a profit on them I just need to sell them for what I paid. They are half price $61.50 in front mezz row 6. If you want them or have any questions about them please PM me or email at chad.ryan@hotmail.com.
re: Local 1's statement -- are they serious?
 Nov 11 2007, 02:07:34 PM
in NYC 150,000 is practically survival salary for a family
re: The Most Stupid Theater Merch You have Seen
 Nov 9 2007, 03:53:19 PM
And one more thing. I used to work merch and one thing I learned is that mugs fall apart and are often broken before they are sold. If you buy one, wiggle the handle of the mug by your ear and see if you hear anything. About half the time you'll hear a grinding sound....don't buy that mug, it'll fall apart before you get it home. And NEVER buy CDs in theatres.

...my two cents...

Nov 9 2007, 03:50:47 PM
And also YF has much more stuff coming. More T-Shirts and stuff which they will slowly integrate as they get them shortly after the show opens. I think they started with the "Please don't Touch Me" Ladies T-Shirts with hands prints on the back. Thats a cute idea....$35.
 Nov 9 2007, 03:49:26 PM
Those brains from YF are $10! Little stress balls for $10! And the backpacks are $40.
re: what do you need to get a job selling merchendise at a broadway show?
 Oct 29 2007, 12:09:02 AM
Being able to multi task. Being able to count....easy as the sounds many people seem to not be able to do it. Good disposition. Don't work for Disney, I have never heard a good thing about them. Max Merch pays too low. The one to work for is Dewynters, and they cover Phantom, Les Miz, Purple, Young Frankenstein, and Chicago.
re: Riedel/Raul--I guess I'll get over it
 Jun 18 2007, 03:39:51 AM
yeah what was the deal with taboo? i never heard anything about it....?
re: The Best Performance At The Tonys Was...
 Jun 13 2007, 01:49:59 AM
CURTAINS Box Office advance quadrupled post Tony's.
re: Best Featured Actor in a musical?
 Jun 5 2007, 02:48:26 AM
it's john jr.'s hands down. and i'm saying that as a spring awakening......non-fan.
re: Who have you gotten stuff back from?
 Jun 5 2007, 02:23:33 AM
you'll hear from edward hibbert for sure. he's a good friend of mine and he always answers his fan mail, even if it does sometimes take him a while. haha if you don't get anything tell me and i'll remedy the situation! :)

Chad

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You