News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for HunterK

HunterK Profile Photo
Member Name: HunterK
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

SUNSET BLVD. Reviews
 Oct 20 2024, 10:09:43 PM

Can anyone please post the entire NYT review? It would be very much appreciated. 
Thank you!

LEFT ON TENTH Previews
 Oct 10 2024, 12:43:18 PM

I went last night. Getting a Rush ticket at 12:30pm for the 7pm show. 

I honestly thought it was a mess and I didn't know going in it was directed by Susan Stroman. The tech aspects were all over the place. Late sound cues, clunky scenery, the amount of times you could see the stage crew (not in scrubs.) You would think it was a dress rehearsal. Julianna seemed to be over acting and Peter Gallagher (who looks great) needs to lear his lines. He cut off all of the actors at

Marla Mindelle's BIG GAY JAMBOREE at the Orpheum Off-Bway, produced by Margot Robbie. Fall 2024.
 Oct 7 2024, 03:18:53 PM

Does anyone happen to have access to the NYT review from last night's opening? 

Thanks in advance!

Scherzinger in SUNSET BLVD. Previews
 Oct 4 2024, 01:24:36 PM

getatme said: "whatacharacter said: "Have any dates been announced for Caroline Bowman?"

All scheduled dates are for Mandy currently. I'd be shocked if Bowman ever goes on. Mandy is the alternate and the first cover, if Nicole ever calls out, Mandy will be asked to come in (if she wants since she only needs to actually be at the theatre on her scheduled day).

My guess is Bowman will never get a show before she leaves in the spring.
&qu

Retro Playbill Covers to be distributed at every Broadway show in October, for company's 140th anniversary
 Oct 4 2024, 08:50:14 AM

Sunset Blvd. Just had 2 last night….and I searched! 😂

Retro Playbill Covers to be distributed at every Broadway show in October, for company's 140th anniversary
 Oct 3 2024, 12:29:54 PM

At JOB last night, up in the mezzanine, they had them laid out on a shelf and they said "Pick one". I asked if I could pick all 4 and the usher said "of course".

At "The Hills of California" they were all mixed together and it was luck of the draw. At intermission I found them (like Jordan) all behind the last seat in the orchestra and now have the collection. 

What irked me was that most patrons just left them on the floor for bot

THE HILLS OF CALIFORNIA Reviews
 Oct 3 2024, 12:23:38 PM

VintageSnarker said: "Are they holding their 30 under 35 tickets? I got an email that there were new tickets through 10/20 but I don't see them in any of the previous locations (mezzanine past row D, orchestra past row L)."

For tomorrow 10/4, the front 3 rows are $39

Plenty on both shows 10/5 side orch matinee/ front row and side orch

10/6 - side orchestra 

10/9 matinee has side orchestra

The front rows of orchestra had to be

The Official TDF Thread
 Oct 2 2024, 12:21:59 PM

The Hills of California - 10/2 @ 1pm

Orchestra Row D Seat 12 😏

BROADWAY DISCOUNTS
 Oct 1 2024, 08:30:03 PM

Voter said: "Hills of California is offering 30under30 ticketsfor a limited time in October. Code does not seem to be working on Telecharge at the moment. Any suggestions? Thank you in advance."

It worked for me. I just checked this week and there are promo tickets available on 10/3 and 10/5 (both shows). Side orchestra. 

The Official TDF Thread
 Sep 24 2024, 04:06:43 PM

VintageSnarker said: "Has anyone been to The Notebook lately? With the new casting, I'm trying to decide between TDF and rush."

The new Young Allie & Noah do not start until 10/7 and Aisha Jackson doesn’t start till 10/22, so its still the original cast. Rush is usually boxes or partial view for $49. I have had amazing luck with that show on TDF. I went last Saturday and had Row L on the aisle in the orchestra. 

The Official TDF Thread
 Sep 22 2024, 11:51:43 AM

The Big Gay Jamboree last night was:

Orchestra - Row T seats 6 & 8

Audience Rewards ticket locations
 Sep 14 2024, 09:25:20 AM

I just bought 2 tickets to Tammy Faye on AR and th seat locations are:

ORCH ROW Q - SEATS 118-120

lets see how they are! 

I am also seeing The Outsiders through AR next week and they are Orch Row L - Seats 6 & 8

These are absolutely locked for this show (L 2-8) I sat in 2 & 4 a few months back and friends have gotten the same seats as well. 

The Official TDF Thread
 Aug 24 2024, 02:15:57 PM

Broadway Flash said: "Oh okay. I wish they would start emailing the tickets instead of will call"

Oh me too! But since they had the little scandal of people selling them on “Theatre App” and Facebook…they sent out emails regarding it. So may put a pause on email tickets. I wish and pray as well. 

Also, I do know for some shows (Notebook, SUFFS and Hadestown) if you have a single they will put you where there is a single seat

The Official TDF Thread
 Jul 30 2024, 08:39:22 PM

OH, MARY - Orchestra Row M - Seats 15 & 17 (surprised how good they were)

SUFFS - Orch Row J - Seats 10 & 12

JOB - Orch Row N - Seats 11 & 13

The Official TDF Thread
 Jul 20 2024, 08:28:57 AM

Ok here are a few from this week:

Tommy - Wednesday eve. Mezz Row F Seats 5 & 7

JOB - Thursday at 5pm - Orch. Row N Seats 11 & 13

Suffs - Friday at 7pm - Orch. J 10 & 12

JOB Previews
 Jul 17 2024, 10:48:23 AM

May I ask…did it run only 80 minutes? I’m seeing it on Thursday at 5pm with another show at 7pm. Just want to make sure I’m going to make it. 

Thanks in advance!

The Official TDF Thread
 Jul 8 2024, 12:10:52 PM

idioteque... said: "Does anyone know what the tdf seats for Tommy have been lately?
Last 2 weeks and I figure last week is going to be sold out so trying to go but not sure what day. Figure weekend is worse seats?
"

Last nights performance were some of the worst TDF seats I have ever gotten and the theatre was not even close to full. We received Orchestra Row M Seats 19 & 21. Pretty much partial view. We had friends up stairs that told us the mezz was ha

BROADWAY DISCOUNTS
 Jun 29 2024, 09:08:41 PM

Good evening all,

Does anyone know if there are updates or new codes for:

OH MARY

STEROPHONIC

ONCE UPON A MATTRESS

I thank you so much in advance for any help! Trying to buy tickets for mid August.

Have a great weekend!

The Official TDF Thread
 Jun 26 2024, 06:40:47 PM

incomesabby said: "Any recent Illinoise seat reports?

Also The Wiz is up for both July 3rd shows.
"

Illinois this past Monday evening - Front Mezzanine - Row C Seats 105-107. Excellent!

The Official TDF Thread
 Jun 21 2024, 12:21:08 PM

Friends of our had Orchestra Row N Seats 115-116 last night. 

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You