News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for yankees1253

yankees1253 Profile Photo
Member Name: yankees1253
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Bonnie & Clyde -- 1st Preview Today  Nov 10 2011, 12:15:04 AM
First can not wait to see this musical, it seems like a little work here and there needs to be done. The two out of town tryouts actually really helped. Plus I love Laura and Jeremy.

Just to get it over with because we know people want to know, does not matter to me. How is the Stagedoor like ?.

BCEFACares  Mar 29 2011, 02:58:44 PM
Billy Elliot Prices:

Poster(Windowcard) signed by whole cast- $80.00
Playbill signed by all four Billy's- $20.00
Express Yourself Pins- $5.00
Adult Cast Members with Buckets

Non-'Famous' Bway actors you'd like to see in Concert/cabaret  Feb 1 2011, 12:12:32 AM
I agree with you imsohyper. Also, the young cast of Billy Elliot and the standbys for Wicked. Any ensemble/swing cast members.
Will ROCK OF AGES change casts with the move?  Jan 10 2011, 06:22:45 PM
Sarrah Strimel and Katie Webber are two of the female cast members that will be leaving for Catch Me If You Can.
New Billy Elliots on Broadway?  Dec 22 2010, 10:19:01 AM
Hello. I'm sorry to say that Dayton has left the show already. His last show was December 12th, the evening show. Alex Ko just recently announced on GMA he will be leaving at the end of March 2011.

The four Billy's now are Jacob Clemente, Joseph Harrington, Peter Mazurowski, and Alex Ko.
Georgi James who is playing Debbie will be leaving soon to go play Olive in Little Miss Sunshine.

ROCK OF AGES W/ DEE SNYDER  Oct 27 2010, 07:58:05 PM
First off you did not miss anything without constantine in the cast. Joey Taranto is a triple threat and will def amaze you. Emily is an wonderful Sherrie. Adam is still much better than Dee as Dennis Dupree.

BCEFA Fall collections  Oct 27 2010, 12:17:58 AM
Rock of Ages:

-Cast Members holding Buckets outside in the lobby of the box office.
-Signed Posters for $20.00 by the whole cast
-Signed Playbills for $20.00 by the whole cast
-BCEFA Carols for The Cure this season for $20.00
-Michele Mais(Justice) and Josephine Rose Roberts(Regina) made earrings together and selling them for $20.00 per par. They are a big hit.

Rock of Ages Tour  Sep 21 2010, 02:21:16 PM
Hey. Mitch will be Lonny for four shows and then will return to Broadway as Stacee Jaxx(which he made his own). Lauren Molinda is there for her new musical which is at the Goodman Theatre in Chicago. I miss her though as Regina on Broadway.
CATCH ME IF YOU CAN to Open on Broadway April 10; Previews March 7, 2011  Sep 20 2010, 03:48:18 PM
They want the Neil Simon especially Jerry Mitchell and are especially close with how The Phantom of the Opera:Love Never Dies is going right now.
Spencer, McGowan, Gurr, Marsh & Metzler Complete Pre-Broadway PRISCILLA Cast!  Aug 18 2010, 09:28:33 PM
Looks like a great cast and will be happy to see Ashley on broadway again. Kerry Butler actually got the replacement role of Sherrie over Ashley.
Will love to see Ashley Spencer and Laura Osnes in the same production one day.

Internal Replacements who did not understudy the role previously  Aug 12 2010, 02:39:39 AM
None of the Debbie Wilkinson's(Maria Connelly, Izzy Hanson Johnston, and currently Georgi James) because all of the replacements so far have been understudies. Maria Connelly, Izzy Hanson Johnston, and currently Georgi James. Maria is in the role in Chicago.

Two replacements for Sherrie so far have been understudies for the role and waitress number one, they are Savannah Wise and Emily Padgett. Note Emily will be in the role of Sherrie until March.

Most replacements have been u

Cast Changes @ ROA  Aug 3 2010, 01:45:41 AM
Mitch has a date set to start as Stacee Jaxx which will run six months then back as Lonny. Lauren will love to reprise her role as Regina on broadway.
Cast Changes @ ROA  Aug 1 2010, 01:06:38 AM
Regina-Josephine Roberts and also heard one of the ladies from Saturday Night Live.
Stacee Jaxx- Mitch Jarvis
Drew-Not Casted Yet, they are looking for a big name
Lonny-Not sure yet.

Lauren Molina will be sorely missed in every way possible and irreplacable as Regina. Loads of tears amongst the cast.

Mitchell Jarvis in Rock of Ages  Jul 22 2010, 02:11:27 AM
James is set to leave around when Constantine leaves so end of august, beginning of September.

We are going to miss Mitch as Lonny, but thrilled to see him perform as Stacie Jaxx.

Need Advice!!  Jul 14 2010, 08:27:35 PM
1)Rock of Ages-Fun show all together and Orchestra sitting waiter/waitress service.
2)Billy Elliot
3)Jersey Boys

understudies question  Jul 12 2010, 02:06:06 AM
The standby's for Elphie and Glinda have a dressing they share together, they mainly watch tv together/chill in the room or walk around the theatre when the show is on.

The understudy for Sherrie is always there cause Katie Webber is waitress number one and Ericka Hunter is ensemble member plus an offstage voice.

Broadway Grosses: Week Ending 6/27  Jun 28 2010, 03:52:01 PM
Good Week in all. Hopefully Rock Of Ages Will find a big name to replace Constantine when he leaves.
La Cage Student Rush?.  Jun 8 2010, 07:52:58 PM
Sorry but I went looking through every topic and could not find anything about this show's student rush.
Do they check the expiration date for student ID's?.

Any Get the New Fela and Addams Family Recordings?  Jun 8 2010, 07:47:03 PM
Will get Fela soon and will need to preview Addams Family numbers.
'La Cage Aux Folles' Seating  Apr 17 2010, 03:59:05 PM
How do you delete your account from this website?.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You