News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for NYCisBliss

Member Name: NYCisBliss
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Next to Normal Questions
 Jun 28 2009, 01:13:59 AM
Since we're discussing questions related to the show, I'm wondering if anyone knows how long the orignal cast will be in the show? I know that Aaron comes back September 7th. I'm planning a trip to NYC just to see the show September 18-20, and I'm praying they'll all be there. I'll be heartbroken if one of them is gone (especially Alice or Aaron). Does anyone know? I'd really appreciate it!
re: A song that you hate in a musical you love
 Apr 17 2008, 09:52:05 PM
"Something Bad" from Wicked is definately one of my least favorites.

I'm not crazy about "Therapy" from Tick Tick Boom.

who have you gotten stuff back from?
 Apr 8 2008, 11:59:31 PM
DHP just sent back the picture of him and I that I sent him. He signed it just for me, and it really made my day! It was such a nice thing for him to do.
re: Music that makes you cry!
 Mar 29 2008, 11:08:51 PM
Finale B and Another Day from RENT. Those two are always the most emotional for me because they just bring back the best memories of seeing my favorite show at the Nederlander. So surreal.
re: Broadway Crush?
 Mar 25 2008, 10:19:09 PM
Anthony Rapp, David Hyde Pierce, Adam Pascal, Raul Esparza. All are amazing!
re: David Hyde Pierce- 2 part ABC News Interview from 3/14
 Mar 21 2008, 10:03:51 PM
Thanks so much for sharing this. He's amazing.
re: david hyde pierce
 Mar 21 2008, 09:43:38 PM
I saw Curtains exactly two weeks ago, when it was pouring down rain. Most of the cast came out and signed autographs, which was lovely. David, although he was the last one out, was well worth the wait. He's such a sweet, kind guy, not to mention incredibly talented. I was so happy that I had the opportunity to see him. That memory will always stick with me.
who have you gotten stuff back from?
 Mar 20 2008, 02:13:05 PM
I just saw Curtains two weeks ago and I sent DHP a picture of him and I together. I adore him and I'm really really hoping that he signs it and sends it back. Have many people had good luck getting things back from him?
re: Curtains Closing June 29
 Mar 20 2008, 12:09:34 PM
I am so upset about this. I had the pleasure of seeing the show a couple of weeks ago, and meeting most of the cast. I had a great time. I guess I got my hopes up that they just extended their contracts. What the heck? Why would they do that then close right after they announce it? It seems odd to me, but I just wish the cast and crew the best in the coming months. I thank them for putting on such a fun, entertaining show.
re: Broadway Crush?
 Jun 27 2007, 11:45:04 PM
Anthony Rapp is my first pick...I met him and he's really sweet and funny.

Also, Adam Pascal and Raul Esparza!

So much sexiness!

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You