News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for MegInManhattan

Member Name: MegInManhattan
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Cheap Three Tall Women Tickets?  Apr 18 2018, 02:19:42 PM

I was rushing across the street from Three Tall Women on Sunday and only say about 5 people in their line when the box office opened.

Looking for wedding ceremony song  Jun 22 2016, 02:36:14 PM

Cliche but "All I Ask Of You" from Phantom would be lovely

$30 tickets to Opening Night of An Act of God!?  Jun 7 2016, 12:44:52 PM

Worked out for me! I had a great seat mez row B in a side section but very close to the center aisle. The show was fantastic with some updated timely jokes, and a very enthusiastic crowd.

American Psycho Rush and Seating Questions  Apr 25 2016, 08:22:07 PM

gstrus2 said: "Anyone win the lottery recently? Where have the seats been??

"

Lottery was Mez all the way to the side. Not obstructed, but try to get house left (they assign it when you arrive at the box office to pick up and pay)

American Psycho Lottery Question  Apr 20 2016, 10:29:45 AM

My lottery seat was Mez row F all the way to the left. Full view seat, as it seems all of the lottery seats were. I glanced at the lottery winner sheet at the box office and saw that all of winners seemed to be in the Mez, starting from row E sides and working back.

Any Mez seat is going to be fine for this show, but if you are going to be on the side try to get house left due to a few key set pieces on stage left and the stage left wall.

Really enjoyed this show.

Way too early 2016 Tony predictions  Apr 19 2016, 05:40:47 PM

Do we think Sierra Bogges has any chance of a Featured Actress nomination? I just saw "School of Rock" and felt she nailed the comedy, and you can't deny her voice. It may just not be as special of a role as some others.

American Psycho Lottery Question  Apr 19 2016, 03:54:36 PM

I won for tonight too, and I NEVER win. Fingers crossed for seats that aren't extreme side!

TUCK EVERLASTING Previews  Apr 12 2016, 04:26:35 PM

Saw the show last night and was really underwhelmed. Maybe I'm not the target audience though as a single 30-something. For families and kids this could be charming, but still not great. Many people have been comparing it to "Finding Neverland" so I must say that I highly preferred FN. I felt no emotional connection to Tuck until the last 15 minutes, whereas I absolutely did for FN. I don't think it's a fair comparison though, as FN has much more for adults than Tuck. I

American Psycho Rush  Apr 6 2016, 02:07:35 PM

I was also there this Sat April 2. I first tried at about 10:20am and they had no rush seats available for evening, but went back at about 6:15pm and they did. The box office attendant warned me that it was extremely partial view though, all the way on the left and I believe front row. I decided to pass thinking that if the box office staff specifically warns you, the view must be bad! Glad I did based on a previous poster's comment.

Instead, I went to Eclipsed immediately after at

Fiddler on the Roof rush questions  Mar 14 2016, 01:16:22 PM

I rushed last Tuesday. I got there about an hour before curtain and got a great rush seat in the second or third row orchestra slightly to the side. A tiny bit close but the stage isn't particularly high so no sore neck. I was very pleased.

Musicals without Dancing  Sep 23 2015, 01:00:47 PM

The Last Five Years maybe?

Fool For Love 30under30  Sep 15 2015, 03:19:37 PM

Does anyone know where MTC usually puts people for student rush tickets? Are they the same as the 30 Under 30 seats?

Sylvia on Broadway  Sep 3 2015, 11:46:34 AM

I got row D in the mezz on the aisle too. The orchestra seats I saw were K and back I believe, but very far to the side. I was very happy with the seats we got!

Mamma Mia Tix  Aug 26 2015, 05:45:12 PM

dramamama611 said: "How early do you show up for work? Box office opens at 10, they likely don't have to be there much before 9:45.

"

Wow... I wasn't complaining, I was just giving the details of how rush was handled this morning since many people have asked within the past few weeks and I'm sure many others are wondering.

Mamma Mia Tix  Aug 26 2015, 02:44:20 PM

Went to rush today and they had NO rush tickets for matinee or evening. They informed us of this at about 9:45am, when there were 30-40 people in line. The box office attendant said there will most likely not be rush for the rest of the run.

The did offer standing room for $32, and the cheapest regular seats available were $70.

Sylvia Previews  Aug 25 2015, 02:38:27 PM

I'll be there on Friday! (dogless though)

Anyone know where the $19.95 seats will be located?

Fool For Love 30under30  Aug 18 2015, 01:38:28 PM

When did you all get your emails? I never got one.

New  Aug 13 2015, 01:40:45 PM

Naya would be good for this show/movie, but I can see her as more of a Vanessa.

I don't particularly care for her, but Ariana Grande would do a good job as Nina and draw a crowd.

New  Aug 13 2015, 01:34:55 PM

Who would JLo play? She's too old for either of the female leads.

How Did 'Something Rotten' Become a Hit?  Aug 11 2015, 01:29:14 PM

The themes and jokes in SR also pander to their target audience. Theatre-goers eat up jokes about the theatre, and that along with great musical numbers that keep you entertained and laughing about one of your favorite subjects makes for a fun night at the theatre that you're going to tell your friends about.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You