Cheap Three Tall Women Tickets?

TJJ1296
#1Cheap Three Tall Women Tickets?
Posted: 4/18/18 at 12:50pm

Looking to get a pair of Three Tall Women tickets for cheap as a gift. Haven't seen many updates about the rush line. I don't mind getting there early if I'm guaranteed a tickets. Any suggestions/discount codes floating around?

the.hard.part Profile Photo
the.hard.part
#2Cheap Three Tall Women Tickets?
Posted: 4/18/18 at 12:53pm

$99 Orchestra & Select Mezzanine
$69 Mid-Mezzanine
$39 Rear Mezzanine
mention code 3TBBX915

bandit964 Profile Photo
bandit964
#3Cheap Three Tall Women Tickets?
Posted: 4/18/18 at 1:47pm

The code 3TBBX915 is advertised as:
$99 Orchestra & Select Mezzanine
$69 Mid-Mezzanine
$39 Rear Mezzanine

But when I use it on the Telecharge website, it offers the tickets at:
Select Orchestra/Boxes $119.00
Front Mezzanine $119.00
Rear Mezzanine (A – E) $119.00
Rear Mezzanine (F) $79.00

Anyone else experience this?

LesWickedly Profile Photo
LesWickedly
#4Cheap Three Tall Women Tickets?
Posted: 4/18/18 at 2:03pm

The code also advertises it is valid through 6/24 (the closing date, if no extension), but I can only use it until the 10th of June.

MegInManhattan
#5Cheap Three Tall Women Tickets?
Posted: 4/18/18 at 2:19pm

I was rushing across the street from Three Tall Women on Sunday and only say about 5 people in their line when the box office opened.

stlrod
#6Cheap Three Tall Women Tickets?
Posted: 4/18/18 at 2:27pm

The code prices increased by $20 after the reviews came out.

Miles2Go2 Profile Photo
Miles2Go2
#7Cheap Three Tall Women Tickets?
Posted: 5/6/18 at 9:24pm

I’ve already bought tickets for four productions (Skintight, My Fair Lady, The Boys in the Band, Iceman) I’m seeing on my June trip as I figured they weren’t likely to be available via TKTS and could be sold out. I have other shows (Spongebob, Once on This Island, Carousel) I’m going to wait on because because they’re frequently listed at TKTS.

I’m leaning toward prepurchasing tickets for my two remaining plays: Angels in America and Three Tall Women. This is because I have lost track about how often they’re listed at TKTS now after the Tony noms and because I want really good seats for both.

In relation to Three Tall Women specifically, has anyone noticed if it was still at TKTS this last week? Also, are there any Center Orchestra discount codes?

On Telecharge right now, for the performance I want to see there are two Center Orchestra tickets being shown to me - a Row J Seat 109 and a Row P Seat 109. Row J is $313. Row P is $183. Quite a difference. For those who have seen it, is it worth paying the extra $$$ to be 6 rows closer to the stage? Also, I’m tall with knee problems when facing limited leg room (did fine at Schubert; did not do well in upper mezzanine at Studio 54). I usually aim for aisle seats although Orchestra seats tend to be okay regardless of where they are. These seats are not aisle seats. What’s legroom like in the Golden Theatre?

Thanks in advance for all helpful replies.

BroadwayConcierge Profile Photo
BroadwayConcierge
#8Cheap Three Tall Women Tickets?
Posted: 5/6/18 at 9:29pm

Miles, being closer is better at Three Tall Women, but not $130 better for six rows. I'd get the Row P seat immediately, especially since it's selling so well. The Golden also isn't a gigantic theatre, so it's a great seat anyway. Tickets are really flying out for this one.

Miles2Go2 Profile Photo
Miles2Go2
#9Cheap Three Tall Women Tickets?
Posted: 5/6/18 at 9:39pm

BroadwayConcierge said: "Miles, being closer is better atThree Tall Women, but not $130 better for six rows. I'd get the Row P seat immediately, especially since it's selling so well. The Golden also isn't a gigantic theatre, so it's a great seat anyway.Tickets are really flying out for this one."

Thanks, what’s legroom like in the Orchestra? There is another seat Row R I believe - Left Orchestra Seat 1 so aisle seat - 16 rows from stage. Same price as Center Orchestra Row P. If legroom is an issue at the Golden, I’d reluctantly give up some closeness for comfort as long as I won’t regret the view. 

Updated On: 5/6/18 at 09:39 PM

BroadwayConcierge
#10Cheap Three Tall Women Tickets?
Posted: 5/6/18 at 10:01pm

I don't remember having leg room issues at the Golden! I felt rather comfortable in my orchestra seats for both 3TW and Doll's House.

If it helps at all, here's a picture from Row N in the orchestra.

Miles2Go2 Profile Photo
Miles2Go2
#11Cheap Three Tall Women Tickets?
Posted: 5/6/18 at 10:26pm

BroadwayConcierge said: "I don't remember having leg room issues at the Golden! I felt rather comfortable in my orchestra seats for both 3TWandDoll's House.

If it helps at all, here's a picture from Row N in the orchestra.
"

Was this your seat? If not, what row were you in and did you feel removed from the action?

BroadwayConcierge
#12Cheap Three Tall Women Tickets?
Posted: 5/6/18 at 10:30pm

Miles2Go2 said: "Was this your seat? If not, what row were you in and did you feel removed from the action?"

No, that was just a picture I found online!

I sat in the third row center for 3TW, so that doesn't really help. For Doll's House, I sat in Row O in the center, and it was a great view.

n2nbaby Profile Photo
n2nbaby
#13Cheap Three Tall Women Tickets?
Posted: 5/6/18 at 10:38pm

I sat in the last row of the orchestra for A Doll’s House in the center and it was a perfect seat. Leg room was a little tight though. It’s a very small theatre.

Miles2Go2 Profile Photo
Miles2Go2
#14Cheap Three Tall Women Tickets?
Posted: 5/6/18 at 10:41pm

Thanks. I just bit the bullet and bought that Row P ticket. I know for Angels, I need to wait for payment from my most recent contract job as I want to be closer to the stage which means $$$$.

Miles2Go2 Profile Photo
Miles2Go2
#15Cheap Three Tall Women Tickets?
Posted: 5/6/18 at 10:48pm

n2nbaby said: "I sat in the last row of the orchestra for A Doll’s House in the center and it was a perfect seat. Leg room was a little tight though. It’s a very small theatre."

Shoot. I hope I don’t regret not having an aisle seat. 

Miles2Go2 Profile Photo
Miles2Go2
#16Cheap Three Tall Women Tickets?
Posted: 5/6/18 at 11:22pm

n2nbaby said: "I sat in the last row of the orchestra for A Doll’s House in the center and it was a perfect seat. Leg room was a little tight though. It’s a very small theatre."

n2nbaby, are you tall with any knee problems? I’m wondering if I should call and switch my Row P Center Orchestra seat to that Row R Aisle Seat 1 Left Orchestra Seat.  

Robbie2 Profile Photo
Robbie2
#17Cheap Three Tall Women Tickets?
Posted: 5/6/18 at 11:27pm

Miles2Go2 said: "n2nbaby said: "I sat in the last row of the orchestra for A Doll’s House in the center and it was a perfect seat. Leg room was a little tight though. It’s a very small theatre."

"

MILES Hey here's a visual of the GOLDEN

Cheap Three Tall Women Tickets?Cheap Three Tall Women Tickets?

"Anything you do, let it it come from you--then it will be new." Sunday in the Park with George
Updated On: 5/6/18 at 11:27 PM

Miles2Go2 Profile Photo
Miles2Go2
#18Cheap Three Tall Women Tickets?
Posted: 5/6/18 at 11:30pm

Robbie2 said: "Miles2Go2 said: "n2nbaby said: "I sat in the last row of the orchestra for A Doll’s House in the center and it was a perfect seat. Leg room was a little tight though. It’s a very small theatre."

"

MILES Hey here's a visual of the GOLDEN

Hmmm...that first pic looks great. Not sure based on second pic though...

Cheap Three Tall Women Tickets?Cheap Three Tall Women Tickets?
"

Robbie2 Profile Photo
Robbie2
#19Cheap Three Tall Women Tickets?
Posted: 5/6/18 at 11:34pm

MILES found another

"Anything you do, let it it come from you--then it will be new." Sunday in the Park with George

Miles2Go2 Profile Photo
Miles2Go2
#20Cheap Three Tall Women Tickets?
Posted: 5/6/18 at 11:40pm

Can anyone compare the Golden Theatre Orchestra legroom to the rear mezzanine at Richard Rodgers Theatre or Studio 54 or Orchestra at Lincoln Center’s Beaumont Theatre? As long as it’s better than that, I think I should be okay with my non-aisle Seat.

Updated On: 5/6/18 at 11:40 PM

carnzee
#21Cheap Three Tall Women Tickets?
Posted: 5/6/18 at 11:47pm

I'm 6'3 and I was comfortable in center orchestra row n.

Miles2Go2 Profile Photo
Miles2Go2
#22Cheap Three Tall Women Tickets?
Posted: 5/6/18 at 11:56pm

carnzee said: "I'm 6'3 and I was comfortable in center orchestra row n. "

Awesome. Thanks, Carnzee! 

BwayinVan
#23Cheap Three Tall Women Tickets?
Posted: 5/7/18 at 1:32am

I’m 5’11 and did both the Richard Rodgers and Golden last week. Sat in the rear mezzanine for Hamilton and orchestra non aisle seat at the golden which was far more comfortable. I too usually try for an aisle seat but didn’t find it an issue not having one.

Videos