News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for mattmarkowski99

mattmarkowski99 Profile Photo
Member Name: mattmarkowski99
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Chicago The Musical Appreciation Thread  Mar 30 2024, 04:57:37 PM

Has anyone done the rush/standing room as of late? I know it's Madix's last week so it may be crazy, but a standing room seat is a much better price than what they're offering currently.

BROADWAY DISCOUNTS  Feb 12 2024, 07:40:51 PM

Have there been any Moulin Rouge discounts lately?

London Trip This Week  Dec 26 2023, 05:04:10 PM

Those are definitely my top two choices, but I may only have time for one with their schedules and mine. I'm leaning a little more towards "Backstairs Billy" because it seems very much a British show and I could see a world where The Little Big Things possibly played else where or transfers to another theater later in the year.

London Trip This Week  Dec 26 2023, 04:38:29 PM

I'm heading to London tomorrow for a winter theater trip and I have most of my time planned, but I have a few new open spots that I can fill. I currently have tickets for Sunset Boulevard, Stranger Things, The Witches, Operation Mincemeat, and I will be buying tickets to The Motive and the Cue. I originally was planned on seeing Cold War, but I lost track of time and it's sold out.

I have one or two spots to fill, but I'm interested in some other recom

HOW TO DANCE IN OHIO launches ticket initiative  Dec 20 2023, 01:25:05 PM

As anyone else done the $50 ticket initiative? I'm interested in doing it, but would like to know where the seats are located first.

SPAMALOT 2023 Previews  Nov 2 2023, 11:18:42 AM

Are there any discounts anywhere?

BROADWAY DISCOUNTS  Sep 21 2023, 10:45:46 PM

Is there another code for The Shark is Broken? SBDM621 seems to be invalid now.

Spring BC/EFA Collection Thread  Apr 19 2023, 10:08:21 PM

I think shows are collecting until April 23rd.

They were collecting tonight at "A Doll's House" - $100 for a signed playbill and $200 for a signed poster.

Who Deserves the Next Lifetime Achievement Tony Award?  Mar 19 2023, 03:06:50 PM

I also think this year would be a great time to honor Adrienne Kennedy. She is 91 years old and had her Broadway debut this year. Her works have pushed the boundaries of theater and inspired so many new writers and creators. "Ohio State Murders" may not have been a success and her work may not be "Broadway", but I think her immense career and long-due Broadway debut should mean something.

Michael R. Jackson's new musical 'White Girl in Danger' to premiere Off-Broadway in March 2023  Mar 11 2023, 03:18:06 PM

Has anyone seen a discount code for this yet or at all?

SUNSET BOULEVARD at the Kennedy Center  Jan 31 2023, 08:24:12 PM

For those who have been to the Eisenhower Theater before, what is the view like from the extreme sides of the orchestra? I want to go this week and they have a bunch of partial view seats on the far sides of the orchestra, but I want to know how partial they are. 

Rachel Chavkin to Direct THE THANKSGIVING PLAY on Broadway, Spring 2023  Jan 25 2023, 06:31:59 PM

https://www.playbill.com/job/the-thanksgiving-play-nyc-epa-02-07-23/e8e7a0dd-409c-4ae9-a553-6d6913f5bf78

According to this Playbill listing, offers are out for all four roles and they are looking for understudies. Hopefully we'll hear something soon.

Norm Lewis to lead A SOLDIER’S PLAY national tour  Jan 23 2023, 10:54:58 PM

Does anyone have a discount code for this while it's in Philly?

Jinkx Monsoon to Play Mama in CHICAGO this January  Jan 22 2023, 12:32:57 AM

Does anyone have a discount code that isn't BWAY week? Thanks!

Broadway Discounts  Dec 27 2022, 11:22:05 PM

Miles2Go2 said: "Only one I’m aware of that works is entering GIANTS at checkout to save $20 on your order (not per ticket). Next week I plan on using TKTS. Hoping for front center orchestra."

Thank you, but unfortunately that one doesn't even seem to work. I selected a seat and went to checkout, but once I put it in the promo code section under my order details it said "invalid."

Broadway Discounts  Dec 27 2022, 10:51:44 PM

Does anyone know of a new Into the Woods code? I want to see it one last time and especially with Joaquina, but they are still asking a lot. Thanks!

Criss, Hall, Karimloo, and Pfeiffer to star in CHESS Benefit Concert  Nov 18 2022, 12:16:12 PM

Yeah I keep getting the same message and I called, but was transferred to "Special Events" who didn't answer. The woman who transferred me did not seem happy with my mention of the concert and I assume they may be getting a lot of these calls today.

2022 Broadway Real Estate  Oct 19 2022, 02:51:28 PM

Would Roundabout have something else up their sleeve for American Airlines that has yet to be announced, or would it be more likely they just rent it out at this point? I'm assuming they're gonna have a larger musical revival for Studio 54 that also hasn't been announced yet--any rumors on what that could be?"

Roundabout does include on their 2022-2023 subscription page that there will be two additional Broadway shows announced. https://www.roundabouttheatre.org/get-tickets/subscribe-22-23/

I saw on Twitter someone suggest that the Encores production of "Parade" will be one of the two, but that is pure speculation and from one Twitter thread so take it with a grain of salt.

I also assume "Pirates of Penzance" will be having a full production in the future since they had a new adaptation written and I don't see why they'd do that only for a Gala Benefit Reading.

LEOPOLDSTADT Reviews  Oct 4 2022, 11:26:51 PM

I'm looking to buy tickets and see the have $104 seats on the far sides of the orchestra and mezzanine. They're marked as partial view. Anyone who has sat there or seen the show, would I miss much?

I'M REVOLTING at Atlantic Theater Company  Sep 20 2022, 02:56:43 PM
If anyone is interested in a timeline of the closed performances, I had first for last Wednesday, but the performance was cancelled and my friend was able to see it last Tuesday. So they’ve been cancelling performances since last Wednesday.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You