News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for brando193

Member Name: brando193
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Michael R. Jackson & Anna K. Jacobs' TEETH Musical at Playwrights Horizons (Winter 2024)
 Mar 3 2024, 11:51:57 PM

They’re only selling young membership tickets for the extension dates that fall under Tier 2 pricing unfortunately, so the only dates that I think have that available are Wed matinees.

Here Lies Love Rush
 Aug 11 2023, 11:40:59 AM

chrishuyen said: "Is the standing rush still $99 or have they dropped it back down?"

Never knew they raised it to that at one point! It was only $35 :)

ALEX EDELMAN: JUST FOR US Reviews
 Aug 11 2023, 11:30:25 AM

Does anyone know if in addition to the TodayTix rush they sell any rush tickets at the box office when seats are still available?

Here Lies Love Rush
 Aug 11 2023, 11:14:21 AM

Chiming in to say I went to the box office a little after 6pm yesterday night and was able to get a rush ticket for Standing Room for the show at 8pm! Such a cool experience.

Austin Scott joins & JULIET as “Shakespeare” next month
 Jul 19 2023, 12:35:10 AM

Curious on thoughts…if I haven’t seen the show before, do you think I should try to catch Stark before he leaves or just hold out until Austin joins??

Waitress @ Tribeca Film Festival
 May 9 2023, 07:47:22 AM

If for any reason, someone has another single ticket they’re trying to sell I’m also looking!!

Kelli O'Hara, Brian d'Arcy James to star in DAYS OF WINE & ROSES musical from LIGHT IN THE PIAZZA team
 Feb 2 2023, 02:13:34 PM

Idk how, but I just got super lucky and got a single Access25 ticket a couple minutes ago! So I’d keep checking for a little bit and maybe something will pop up!

Lea Michele to Star as Fanny Brice in FUNNY GIRL starting 9/6
 Aug 28 2022, 03:54:45 PM

Apologies in advance since this might have been confirmed elsewhere in the 59 page thread, but can someone confirm that the only shows that Lea will regularly be out of are Thursday nights? I thought I had read somewhere that Julia was playing two shows a week, but might have misread.

TAKE ME OUT Previews
 Apr 9 2022, 11:23:11 AM

I know technically not in previews anymore, but I had a seating question for those that have seen this already! Looking to get 30under30 tickets and wondering if there's any "better" side to sit on between Orchestra Left and Orchestra Right?

Three Sisters at NYTW
 Mar 9 2020, 12:32:23 AM

Question for those who are familiar with this play and the creative team...I absolutely LOVE the cast and am considering getting tickets to this when they go onsale as I'll be in town during the show. However, I'm not typically the biggest fan of long, talk-y plays (e.g. Long Day's Journey Into Night). Do you anticipate this will be similar to that style or not? Appreciate the help!

Assassins Ticket Swap Proposal
 Mar 6 2020, 03:53:51 PM

Hey Everyone! I know this is an extreme long shot, but figured I’d give it a try. I’m headed to NYC for a long weekend May 14-18 and am dying to see Assassins. With tickets for that weekend currently sold out, but the new set of tickets going onsale next week for the extension, I wanted to see if any locals that have a single ticket for the weekend I’m in town would be willing to swap dates if I bought a single ticket for them during the extension. You name the date/time tha

MOULIN ROUGE SRO UPDATES
 Dec 7 2019, 09:20:42 AM
I’m in line for SRO tickets this morning and the box office said if they get two more people in line for the evening show they’ll sell SR for evening when the box office opens! If anyone is interested, make your way over! Win-win situation 😁
Show Opinions for December Trip
 Nov 19 2019, 12:59:25 AM

Thanks for the feedback so far! If anyone has more thoughts, please keep 'em coming, but limit it to the shows on my list of possible. I've done all of my research at this point and between things I've already seen and am not really interested in seeing have decided on the list I stated above :) 

Show Opinions for December Trip
 Nov 18 2019, 07:55:54 PM

Hi Everyone,

I'm coming into NYC in a few weeks and am stressing out about what shows to see (or attempt to see) for my last 3 slots. I'm debating between a fairly long list of shows and hoping to get some feedback on what shows you all would recommend. Here's what I was looking at:

Little Shop of Horrors (understanding that my chances at this are very low since my only attempt would be in-person lottery/cancellation on a weekend), Hadestown<

Little Shop of Horrors Lottery
 Nov 17 2019, 11:58:45 PM

I know there was an article posted earlier in the thread about the lottery time changing to opening 90 min before showtime and the drawing taking place 55 min prior. Can anyone confirm that this is still the current timing? I was seeing some conflicting info online and want to make sure I have the right timing for my trip in a few weeks. Thanks!

Jagged Little Pill preview thread
 Nov 16 2019, 12:50:33 PM
Hey Everyone! Looking to potentially see this when I’m in town in a few weeks (despite the lukewarm reactions) and had a question about seating for those who’ve seen. How obstructed would you say that seats 13-17 or 14-18 in Rows B-F would be? And is there a preferred side of the theater to sit on your recommend? They just released some cheaper seats for various performances up close on the sides, but if it’ll be too obstructed I’d rather test my luck for Rush tickets. Thanks!
Hadestown Rush/SRO Updates
 May 4 2019, 08:38:18 AM
Also how many SRO seats are available when the show is sold out? 20?
Oklahoma! lottery
 May 3 2019, 04:46:53 PM
Hey Treblemakerz, would you be able to PM me the losers code as well? I’m going to be in town next weekend and would be interested to see if there’s any seats available with the code for the timeslot I have available.
Hadestown Rush/SRO Updates
 May 3 2019, 04:44:32 PM
Is there a separate line that forms for Standing Room in that case? Really just in general, are there separate lines for Standing room vs. rush or are they the same line to start?
THE SECRET LIFE OF BEES
 Apr 26 2019, 01:57:04 PM
So excited I was able to snag tickets for the first preview!! Can’t wait!
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You