News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for PanaroFan111

Member Name: PanaroFan111
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

MONTY PYTHON'S SPAMALOT Returns to Broadway - Opening Night Reviews  Feb 2 2024, 11:05:55 AM

Seems to be very common with this production, with alot of people taking shows off, i went 2 weeks ago and  Urie and Slater were both out.

Leslie by far is the key to this show, one of my favs.

Inglehart was very likable.

Brightman is ok, i always liked him in everything he does but i have seen better Lancelots. Rick Holmes from the 1st run at the Shubert was AMAZING.

The Hebert scene (Which is my Fav) totally lost its comedy, the only scene i didnt like in th

Groban & Ashford in SWEENEY TODD On Broadway  Oct 9 2023, 10:21:41 AM

Thank you,

Thanks for the heads up.

Wow thats alot of people out for a Sunday Matinee.

BACK TO THE FUTURE Reviews  Oct 8 2023, 10:52:35 AM

Hairspray0901 said: "I’m seeing the matinee tomorrow. Have the leads been missing Wednesday matinees?"

I went 2 weeks ago on a Wed matinee and the entire cast was in :)

Groban & Ashford in SWEENEY TODD On Broadway  Oct 8 2023, 10:48:01 AM

OK this Wed matinne coming is my 3rd time trying to see Sweeney,

Last 2 Josh was out

I dont really do the social media thing so does anyone know if there are any scheduled absences this upcoming Wed matinee?

Thanks for the help :)

BACK TO THE FUTURE : Lottery/Rush seats?  Sep 22 2023, 07:12:04 AM

Ok so this week i heard of a few experiances,

I went to the Wed Matinee got Orchestra Row U 2 and 4 for me and a friend, at 1:15pm

My wife came a few mins later and got a single in Orchestra Row C #12

My friend last night went around 2pm for the 7pm show and got Orchestra Row R 36 and 38

Groban & Ashford in SWEENEY TODD On Broadway  May 9 2023, 10:30:47 PM

So its confirmed Josh will be out tomorrow?

I dont have Instagram but i heard on this thread

Thats why i so many seats opened up tonight for tomorrows shows

If i want a refund do i call tele charge or do i have to go to the box office?

Sweeney Todd Standing Room  Apr 28 2023, 06:44:13 PM

Any updates? I was thinking about next Wed matinee, what time you suggest to show up at the BO? Are they offering rush as well?

Phantom Closing?  Apr 14 2023, 07:45:26 PM

Confirmed Laird, my friends there

Phantom Closing?  Apr 14 2023, 01:43:37 PM

Whats going on with Ben Crawford? I know he was scheduled to be out last week but he hasnt been with the show since April 1st. Jeremy was on Tues Ted did both on Wed and Jeremy was last night. Something seems wrong anyone have any inside info?

Im going to the matinee tomorrow and ill be there Sunday for the closing.

Phantom Closing?  Mar 26 2023, 07:17:32 PM

Is it me or has Ben been under the weather alot recently. I hope he bounces back and continue to have an amazing actor career, but it seems like since they announced there closing hes sick alot on top of now being out every Monday Performance. Hes such a nice guy i wish him nothing but the best :)

Phantom Closing?  Feb 19 2023, 08:37:27 PM
I have no doubt, this the season for being sick but this has been a common discussion with the Phans, he hasn't been himself.
Phantom Closing?  Feb 19 2023, 06:30:31 PM
As a big Ben fan, i do support and appreciate everyone's opinion of his performance and really enjoy reading the comments. I do agree when he came into the role what a dynamic voice and acting, he brought to the role, but yes ever since the show came back from Covid he hasn't been the same. 1st off hes missing a TON of Performances, no clue why maybe Hes a bit resentful of the show closing or maybe is pissed that Ramin is coming in to replace him in the final weeks (Just my Theory) lmao no need
Phantom Closing?  Feb 17 2023, 08:40:05 AM

HunterK said: "I have been watching tele-charge and the website for Christine dates for months because every time I go Emile is out and the dates say she will be in. Believe me, I understand about performers needing times off and they are never a guarantee. An amazing seat Orchestra K 1) popped up on line at a great last minute price and I checked the website one last time for Wednesday 2/15 at 2pm and it showed Julia would be performing the evening show. I saw on IG that Emile perfo

Phantom Closing?  Feb 13 2023, 09:11:09 AM

FANtomFollies said: "I think Ben Crawford has an incredible voice but I find his acting a bit lacking. I don't get much vulnerability from his performance, especially at the end of the final lair when I feel like it's especially important.

And while this may be irrelevant to some, I have an issue with his bad attendance. At a certain point if you can't commit to performing the role on a regular basis, I feel the role should go to someone else who can.
"

I have noticed his attendance has been rather bad since Thanksgiving, my wife and i really enjoy him and that's why it's annoying when you see Hes out on the black board.

Yes, Jeremy Ted Greg and Laird are terrific.

(Not a Phan of Paul's Phantom rather have him as Raoul)

But when you go see the show and tix are very expensive and Hes out 5 out of 6 times in a recent 3 month span yes, we have the right to be annoyed.

My personal opinion is i think Hes kind of pissed off because i have a feeling, he wont be the closing Phantom, and they are bringing in big name for the final push (Cough Cough Ramin)

But like i said its only my opinion and all i know is every time I go with my wife it's getting harder and harder knowing its closing

Which shows currently offer partial view?  Feb 6 2023, 02:10:31 PM

All theaters have partial view, some mark them on telecharge, some they save for rush and others just need to go to the Box office and ask

Past Experience

Lottery 

Phantom

Hamilton

Book of Mormon

Telecharge

Some like it Hot

Box Office

Aladdin (Which i did Sat) saved a fortune and great seats but you need to ask for them lol

Jersey Boys

Phantom Closing?  Feb 3 2023, 08:01:29 AM

MemorableUserName said: "I went again tonight because I've been wanting to see John Riddle one more time. I knew he'd been out all last week but was hoping he'd be back by tonight. He wasn't. Bronson Norris Murphy was on as Raoul, which was interesting since Paul Adam Schaefer was on in minor roles and I thought he would have been Raoul when Crawford was on as the Phantom. I tried to keep an open mind, but Murphy didn't work for me at all. His persona was really c

Phantom Closing?  Jan 29 2023, 01:17:58 PM

defenses said: "PanaroFan111 said: "Wow Ben was out again!!!!! Im going to the matinee this upcoming Wednesday and i sure hope hes in, my wife loves him :)"

Paul Schaefer said on his Instagram he was doing 5 shows as Raoul shows then 4 as Phantom. It looks like he did Friday and both Saturday shows. Unless someone else is covering, Ben should be there!
"

Oh wow thanks for the heads up, Paul did Phantom Fri and both shows Sat which was his

Phantom 35th  Jan 29 2023, 09:05:25 AM

Im really surprised how many people have so many reviews of Ben recently, i usually see the show once a month with my wife and the past 2 times we saw Ted and Jeremy go on.

The times i did see Ben i do enjoy his portrayal of the Phantom, but it does seem like from what i heard in audios he does sound different.

Im not the biggest fan of Emelie, i think Julia is a much better Christine.

John Riddle is a great Raoul one of def the better ones in recent years.

Phantom Closing?  Jan 29 2023, 08:43:15 AM

Wow Ben was out again!!!!!   Im going to the matinee this upcoming Wednesday and i sure hope hes in, my wife loves him :)

Phantom Closing?  Jan 2 2023, 12:49:42 PM

FANtomFollies said: "PanaroFan111 said: "Ive been def noticing that trend alot

Ted Jeremy and Greg are great but Ben has become 1 of my top 3 Phantoms and ive seen over 20 diff ones at the Majestic lol
"

I'm assuming Hugh Panaro is also in your top 3,...who is the other actor in your top 3?
"

Top 3 on Broadway Phantoms

#1 Hugh Panaro

#2 Howard McGillin

# 3 Ben Crawford

These are the Phantoms ive seen in the last 30 plus years

Cris Groendaal

Thomas James OLeary

Howard Mcgillin

Hugh Panaro

John Cudia

Jeremy Stolle 

Paul Schaefer 

Ted Keegan

James Romick 

David Gaschen

Peter Joback

James Barbour

Norm Lewis

Laird Mackintosh

Ben Crawford

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You