News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for LuckyStar

LuckyStar Profile Photo
Member Name: LuckyStar
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: RENT PRICE INCREASE
 Aug 28 2007, 03:48:47 PM
Lottery is still $20. Last night they also offered $50 Partial View and $30 Rear Mezzanine to the people who lost the lotto. TKTS had tickets for %50 off.

re: Welcome Home Rapp & Pascal
 Aug 22 2007, 12:22:23 PM
I was there on Monday, and I'll try my best to explain the new stage door setup. The double doors all the way to the right are barricaded off. The barricades poke straight out from there, and then turn to the right. It's in more of an L shape now, which makes it easier for people to spread out, and I thought things were considerably less chaotic looking. I hope that makes sense, I should have just taken a picture.
re: The Official Adam Pascal Love Thread, Part 13!
 Aug 21 2007, 02:02:27 PM
Aw, you guys were close! If I had any idea of what you looked like I would've come over to say hi! There was a guy in the row in front of me who looked more like he belonged at a 50 cent show than at Rent, but he was SO into it. I was really surprised! He definitely didn't strike me as the typical Rent fan. At intermission, I overheard him talking to the man next to him and he was like, "Anthony Rapp is the f-ing man! This is awesome!" He even gave enthusiastic Arsenio Hall type fist pumps at th
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You