News on your favorite shows, specials & more!
pixeltracker

The Official Adam Pascal Love Thread, Part 13

The Official Adam Pascal Love Thread, Part 13

robin3 Profile Photo
robin3
#310re: The Official Adam Pascal Love Thread, Part 13!
Posted: 8/16/07 at 12:34am

my daughter and I took a road trip today and she was in charge of the music. we listened to MP and Civilian, the songs from School of Rock, Radames letter (which I wish was longer), OBC RENT and a few of the Adam Pascal Band songs off of A-P.com. she plays them in random order. its what she ALWAYS plays when we drive. I love it. I feel very blessed to be able to share the same music likes as my daughter. we also listen to the RENT soundtrack, just didn't get to it today. Just "GLORY". a very pleasant day.........

robin3 Profile Photo
robin3
#364re: The Official Adam Pascal Love Thread, Part 13!
Posted: 8/17/07 at 8:02pm

I read that some one mentioned he was having back problems, could that be the reason? I hope he's doing okay........

robin3 Profile Photo
robin3
#379re: The Official Adam Pascal Love Thread, Part 13!
Posted: 8/18/07 at 12:07am

I was told, that he would not be missing any performances, UNLESS he was ill. I hope he get better soon , what ever it is.
all the best to you, Adam.

passingthrough Profile Photo
passingthrough
#606re: The Official Adam Pascal Love Thread, Part 13!
Posted: 8/20/07 at 10:18pm

So I haven't been around for awhile and now I'm cutting in on the happy people/unhappy bank account extension news with my own happy news.

As Chloe was kind enough to tell me awhile ago Adam Pascal (as if there's any other) will be coming to my state *coughfinallycough* in April. (I'm thinking of naming my firstborn Chloe now.) A lurker friend - hi Beth! - recently informed me that he will be at a venue even closer to me than I thought AND the RENT tour will be at the same venue, either at the same time, or a couple of days after one another.

Total, this will probably end up being a $200 birthday gift for me. I have to admit - rather bashfully - that $200 probably sounds like a blessing to my lovely mother. (I always go clothes and book shopping for my birthday and probably end up spending more than that.)

Anyway, sorry to cut in, I just thought I'd share my happy news. I'm feeling VERY lucky that Adam is finally coming here, I know others who post here still haven't been fortunate enough to see him live; I hope you all get your chance one day too!

Be the change you want to see in the world. - Mahatma Gandhi

passingthrough
#609re: The Official Adam Pascal Love Thread, Part 13!
Posted: 8/20/07 at 10:27pm

Thanks, GuitarGirl, my friend and I now have a running gag of ending every e-mail with 'Is it April yet?' Ha.

On another note, I saw the videos of the stage-door insanity for the first time today. I think I underestimated the power of these guys (Adam and Anthony). I really didn't think it would be like that during their entire run! I admire those of you who stage-door. Very brave!

passingthrough
#610re: The Official Adam Pascal Love Thread, Part 13!
Posted: 8/20/07 at 10:31pm

gertrudejessalynn, I'm glad to hear you enjoyed the show.

Is that your dog in your avatar? I don't think I could resist that face! He'd (she'd?) be all fattened up on treats if I was around. *grin*

robin3 Profile Photo
robin3
#622re: The Official Adam Pascal Love Thread, Part 13!
Posted: 8/20/07 at 11:14pm

I am happy so many more people can go and see the "Return" and I am glad that when we go, it won't be so close to their closing night. we'll be in NYC on the 6th of september. maybe things won't be too crazy then......
I read Declan's blog. it sounds pretty certain.....

LuckyStar Profile Photo
LuckyStar
#655re: The Official Adam Pascal Love Thread, Part 13!
Posted: 8/21/07 at 2:02pm

Aw, you guys were close! If I had any idea of what you looked like I would've come over to say hi! There was a guy in the row in front of me who looked more like he belonged at a 50 cent show than at Rent, but he was SO into it. I was really surprised! He definitely didn't strike me as the typical Rent fan. At intermission, I overheard him talking to the man next to him and he was like, "Anthony Rapp is the f-ing man! This is awesome!" He even gave enthusiastic Arsenio Hall type fist pumps at the end of the show which cracked everyone up.

I knew I was in trouble when Adam first sat down on the table, looked around, and then immediately started staring. I've seen plenty of other actors scan the crowd and make brief eye contact, but this was like nothing I've witnessed before. He's got nice eyes.

SWAK
#1161re: The Official Adam Pascal Love Thread, Part 13!
Posted: 8/27/07 at 12:04am

I saw the tour (way back in november) Benny picked up Mimi then. I wish I could remember who they were though. I only remember Declan Bennet and if I'm remembering right Harley Jay...crap I blanked out on the last name. I need sleep.

robin3 Profile Photo
robin3
#1168re: The Official Adam Pascal Love Thread, Part 13!
Posted: 8/27/07 at 11:19am

re: The Official Adam Pascal Love Thread, Part 13!

one of my favorite moments from the movie too! I love that smile...

Updated On: 8/27/07 at 11:19 AM

robin3 Profile Photo
robin3
#1178re: The Official Adam Pascal Love Thread, Part 13!
Posted: 8/27/07 at 12:35pm

Dancingqueen, me too. my daughter and I literaly watched it over and over again trying to get that screen cap. (it took us awhile to figure out how to do it) but I didn't mind cuz its so pleasant to watch. :)
less than 10 days until we fly to NYC to see the show. it's almost too exciting.

robin3 Profile Photo
robin3
#1216re: The Official Adam Pascal Love Thread, Part 13!
Posted: 8/27/07 at 8:55pm

Larry's wife is the "beautiful and amazing Autumn Mathisen-Edoff" though he also mentions a Debbie Mahony in his credits.

Videos