News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Money_baby

Member Name: Money_baby
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

2023 Drama Desk Nominees
 Apr 27 2023, 12:52:04 PM

I love that J. Harrison Ghee and Kevin Del Aguila were recognized for Some Like It Hot, but why no Christian Borle for any of the awards?

Jeremy Jordan starring in Hallmark’s “Hanukkah on Rye”
 Dec 20 2022, 07:51:27 PM

This one was cute. Jeremy is good in these Hallmark movies. He has his tongue planted just firmly enough in his cheek that he makes it fun. Did anyone see the Hallmark movie where he portrayed twins? That was a good one as well.

SOME LIKE IT HOT On Broadway - News & Discussion Thread
 Oct 22 2022, 12:37:50 PM

All mention of streaming the sitzprobe have disappeared. Does anyone know if that is still happening?

74th Annual Tony Awards will go digital this fall
 Sep 26 2021, 03:35:45 PM

Platypus said: "Can anyone confirm if the Paramount+ portion will be viewable in Canada? We can subscribe to Paramount+ here, so I signed up, but we don't always get the same content as the US due to differences in licensing. I don't actually see any sign of the Tony Awards on any menu in the app - but is that the case for everyone?"

I’m in Canada too and can’t confirm this anywhere. Hopefully it will be available.

Sara Bareilles, Christian Borle, Ashley Park, and Heather Headley to Lead Encores Into The Woods
 Aug 19 2021, 07:05:25 PM
Do you mean Aphra? I would love to see that.
2020/1 Grammy Nominees
 Nov 24 2020, 01:39:54 PM

MollyJeanneMusic said: "I'm surprised Christian Borle wasn't included as a principal soloist for Little Shop.”

So am I. Why wouldn’t he be included?

The Little Shop got extended till March 8!
 Nov 26 2019, 01:14:56 PM
It seems to be dark February 19th as well. Is it a matter of the actors have previously booked gigs?
Rialto Chatter: Will MRS. DOUBTFIRE Musical Land on Broadway Next Year?
 Oct 14 2019, 12:45:27 PM
Does anyone know who is going to be involved in the Seattle tryout? Apart from Rob McClure, the cast still hasn’t been announced and it starts next month.
Little Shop of Horrors NYC - press day
 Aug 23 2019, 04:42:32 PM

Does anyone know when, or even if, there will be a press day for the New York Little Shop of Horrors?

Rush for Miss Saigon
 Nov 24 2017, 03:14:36 PM
I rushed the show last week. I bought my ticket about half an hour before show time and had a wonderful seat. Third row orchestra right. I agree with the poster above who said it is one of the easiest shows to rush.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You