News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for SAluva2

SAluva2 Profile Photo
Member Name: SAluva2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Things you never realised and now feel dumb about.
 Jul 5 2008, 04:09:12 PM
I was very young at the time but I was not sure if Ethel Merman was a man or a woman for the longest time...there really is no excuse for that.
re: Grease Production Number on the Tony Awards
 Jun 15 2008, 11:47:59 PM
heyy at least they didnt make us watch taylor Hicks
re: LIZA WAS A HOT MESS TONIGHT!
 Jun 15 2008, 11:43:46 PM
I acctualy thought considering all of the press surrounding her sad deterioration she looked slightly normal.
re: LIZA WAS A HOT MESS TONIGHT!
 Jun 15 2008, 11:43:19 PM
I acctualy thought considering all of the press surrounding her sad deterioration she looked slightly normal.
re: Best/Worst Performance at the Tony's?
 Jun 15 2008, 11:41:01 PM
Gypsy was handsdown my fave. And as for worst Im going to have to go for cry-baby. I couldnt put my finger on it but it just didnt seem to flow or something...and the fact that it maybe isnt that good didnt help either =]
re: Favorite acceptance speech
 Jun 15 2008, 11:38:25 PM
Pattis was excellent for sure.
re: Rent cast on the Tonys!
 Jun 15 2008, 11:38:02 PM
Yeah I was wondering about that. But there was all that hype and all they did was sing seasons of love?? And did no one else find it a little strange that the current cast performed...I dont know it seemed like it was taking the attention away from the OBC which was what Im sure what most people wanted to se. just my opinon...
What historical event would make a good musical??
 May 30 2008, 09:12:11 PM
I think that the whole Henry the 8th and Tudors era would most deffiently.

*pardon me if there is always a musical adaption to this =]

re: New Steven Kind musical
 May 10 2008, 04:23:37 PM
By the way i wrote this really fast so please excuse all of my obvious spelling mistakes...I really should have reread that.... =]
New Steven Kind musical
 May 10 2008, 04:22:00 PM
Im sure everyone has heard about Stephen Kings famour broadway flob 'carrie'from 1988. Well next fall his new musical 'Ghost Brothers' is coming to the Alliance theatre in Atlanta. I was wondering if anyone had heard anything about this??
Little Mermaid Question
 Feb 18 2008, 06:27:12 PM
So when is the cast album going to be on stage??
sweeny todd movie CD
 Dec 9 2007, 01:06:04 PM
anybody know when it will be avaliable or if it already is??
re: 'bloopers on stage' stories?
 Oct 21 2007, 01:57:18 PM
On the Rent tour right before 'Today 4 u' Colins comes in from a rised platform and throws things down to Mark and Collins. One think he threw down was a metal pan and it cluncked Mark right in the head! Not only were they laughing threw the whole scene, but the mark looked wayyyyyyyy out of it!
re: New Sweeney Todd Trailer (Now With Blood!)
 Oct 19 2007, 06:56:46 PM
thanks so much for posting this, it looks amazing! questions though...
1)What do you think its gonna be rated
2)Am i completly dillusional or did I see Kate Hudson??
and
3) Is this going to be a musical version??

Maybe Im losing my mind about the whole Kate Hudson thing...Helena Bohnem Carter looks like shes gonna be absolutly AMAZING in this!

re: Broadway star with the most absences??
 Oct 19 2007, 06:20:31 PM
btw I wasnt blaming Norbert Leo Butz or anything I know it was just bad luck. it just made me think about the question.
re: Can
 Oct 18 2007, 09:11:31 PM
my guess is that it was run a good 5 or 6 years then give out. its obviously not great(I've gathered from thinds posted on the boards) but It has to be better then Tarzan. I mean, it was good and everything but...Little Mermaid is just a way cooler story=]
Broadway star with the most absences??
 Oct 18 2007, 09:00:49 PM
Who do you guys think it is?? My personal vote goes to Norbert Leo Butz since I have tried on two ocasions to see him,once in Wicked and once in Dirty Rotten Scoundrels and both times he has not been in atendence. But maybe thats just me... Hey Im bitter! =]
re: Chicago script
 Aug 19 2007, 09:48:03 PM
Okay thank you so much!!! Deffiently using that, but anyone else know where I can find a copy of the revival as well??
Little Mermaid.
 Aug 19 2007, 09:41:52 PM
Anyone heard the music yet??Is it any good??
re: The Wedding Singer in Atlanta - who's going?
 Aug 19 2007, 09:37:24 PM
eeeeekk. No, not such a great seat. And if you got them as soon as they went on sale and there that far back thats scary, not good prospects for the rest of us. Do you know i anyone from the original cast is going on tour???
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You