News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Flowerlovestage5

Flowerlovestage5 Profile Photo
Member Name: Flowerlovestage5
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

MOTHER PLAY seating question  Apr 23 2024, 01:27:44 PM

I sat Mezz Row E103. Great sight line and no head obstructions, the mezz is raked. 

Julie Benko as Fanny - Funny Girl  Apr 2 2024, 02:42:56 PM

Fabulous! 

BROADWAY DISCOUNTS  Mar 5 2024, 01:15:53 PM

Any Harry Potter codes?

Sorry if I missed it listed? Haven’t seen anything .. thanks all! 

The Official TDF Thread  Nov 3 2022, 05:27:23 PM

Thank you, all! Most appreciated! I’m up and running now so hopefully we get some descent seats. Thanks again! 

The Official TDF Thread  Nov 2 2022, 04:04:05 PM

Cynthiastarlight said: "Contact TDF for support. This could be a tricky way of finding out what shows are on TDF, without being an actual member."

Fortunately, being a grown adult, I had the right of mind to contact tdf support at 9am this morning and was waiting to hear back. I’ve been a tdf member for over 15 years. I have relatives coming in next week and they were inquiring what was available (last minute) as I could purchase tickets &

The Official TDF Thread  Nov 2 2022, 12:39:58 PM
Would someone be kind enough to tell me what (Bway) shows are listed for the next 2 weeks or so? My log in is giving me trouble! Thanks!
Music Man Cast Recording  Sep 23 2022, 12:56:41 AM

Not showing up in the Itunes store yet, unless I'm not seeing it...?

Who Have You Gotten Stuff Back From?  Sep 17 2022, 05:39:10 AM

Question:  How much a donation for The Music Man via the Winter Garden?  Sorry, I can't find this exact info in my search.... thanks all!

Julie Benko as Fanny - Funny Girl  Aug 28 2022, 06:24:53 PM

I re- visited the show at yesterday’s matinee, 8/27. Julie Benko is giving a commanding leading lady performance.  Benko is, in my opinion, a fine actress - you can tell she has studied the role and crafted a fleshed out character. She is giving us a nuanced and layered Brice with the material over the two plus hours. You like her and root for her instantly. Her comedic timing is sharp as she is comfortable and alive in the moment. It was not rehearsed nor robotic in energy. I enjo

FUNNY GIRL on Broadway - News & Discussion Thread  Apr 4 2022, 10:49:50 AM

I saw the matinee on 4/2. I bought tickets for the first week of previews because we love the show (for the show itself) and I’m sure I would go back as it develops, later in the run. I know the work that one sees during a first week is not where they will be five weeks later, let alone five months. At least in most cases…

I am only expressing my perspective, in no way to put down those who may have a different opinion. I think this is a very, very solid reviva

TO KILL A MOCKINGBIRD Reopening Night Thread  Nov 2 2021, 10:23:39 AM
Mezz C101. I love the front mezz at the Schubert - great view.
Funny Girl 2022 Revival  Oct 6 2021, 10:05:05 AM

THANK YOU for sharing the code, I'm not sure about anyone else as of now but I still haven't received mine via email.  Thanks again --

Christina Applegate Reveals Multiple Sclerosis Diagnosis  Aug 10 2021, 11:32:30 AM
I’m sorry to hear this. She gave us a great Charity. Loved her.
Sally Field in The Goat  Aug 3 2021, 03:21:52 PM

Sally Field was wonderful and had great chemistry with Irwin.  I do wish I saw the original cast as well.  However, seeing Fields on stage at that time was a great treat.  Glad she has returned to theater since.

Jeff Daniels contract Kill a Mockingbird  Jun 22 2021, 11:58:22 AM

As per Telecharge:

"Jeff Daniels will appear as Atticus Finch from October 5, 2021 through January 2, 2022.  Casting for Atticus Finch beginning January 5 will be announced at a later date."

Shows We're Still Waiting for Return News  May 24 2021, 03:13:24 PM

As of today, Mockingbird has literally ONE date available for purchase on 1/21/22 and nothing else with no information posted. They are most likely working on it.

Carol Channing Estate Auction: Awards, Props, Costumes  May 21 2021, 10:13:48 PM

That's terrible. I'm sorry to hear that.  I don't want you to post - it was more a hypothetical, should you ever sell a piece from the collection, "call me" sort of thing .......

stay well!

Carol Channing Estate Auction: Awards, Props, Costumes  May 21 2021, 09:11:48 PM

Dollypop: I would love to see what you have --- I'd be interested in something if ever made available....

Julie andrews autograph  Jan 22 2021, 10:44:15 PM

I PM’d YOU

A Chorus Line - New York Shakespeare Festival?  Jan 9 2021, 10:17:31 AM

Thank you for the link and good question.... My friend purchased two of the original hats — they are stunning.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You