News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Anddou

Member Name: Anddou
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Is there a post address of BWW Team?
 Nov 11 2008, 08:57:04 AM
Ok, I forgot this option in that moment. Thanks.
Is there a post address of BWW Team?
 Nov 10 2008, 06:52:41 PM
Hello BroadwayWorld,

I want to send you something little, (and I think kind)from Czech Republic, but I want to know your team post address. Is it possible??

re: Final Rent performance to be released on DVD.
 Sep 7 2008, 07:59:21 PM
I hope for region 2 release...
re: It's Back And Better Than Ever...The New and Improved BroadwayWorld Rad
 Mar 12 2008, 09:18:03 PM
Ok, thank you, Charlie, I spread a word.

One question: What kind of recording "The Musical Legacy Of Jonathan Larson" is??

re: It's Back And Better Than Ever...The New and Improved BroadwayWorld Rad
 Mar 12 2008, 08:31:10 PM
Absolutely GREAT RADIO! Can I write you a little article about your radio in my czech webpage???

But I miss some Oliver! recordings...

re: Member's Only Preview of Big New Site Feature - BETA
 Feb 18 2008, 09:57:58 AM
Whole world of theatre, wow, great! If you want info about musicals in Czech Republic, I am here!!
re: Great Performances' COMPANY webpage is here!!!
 Feb 18 2008, 09:25:27 AM
And what about region code of the DVD?? I watched the video preview and it looks fantastic!
"Xanadu" CD first review on czech musical webpage finally released!
 Feb 17 2008, 09:01:05 PM
You can find it here, it is my review and my webpage:

http://muzikalovezpravicky.bloudil.cz/?page=clanek&idc=68

And I want to ask you, do you want to translate it to English? I can post it here later.

Thanks to Craig from BWW, who allows me to link to "Xanadu" promo video. Thank you so much, Craig!

re: What Are You Listening To Now?
 Feb 1 2008, 08:27:38 AM
Xanadu OBCR
re: XANADU OBCR (now that's in store ) hits NO. 3 on Billboard Top Cast rec
 Jan 28 2008, 06:39:15 AM
And CZECH REVIEW of "XANADU" cast recording on my musical website will be released this week !! Do you want to translate it to English??

rent your first time
 Jan 22 2008, 01:13:04 PM
My first time: RENT Slovakia tour - 4th performance in Bratislava, everything was amazing, it it was the biggest event of my theatre season. I still hope, the tour will be back.
Collector question: Souvenir programs
 Jan 14 2008, 07:55:55 PM
Is it possible for musical collector from Czech Republic how to get a souvenir programs?? Important thing: I don't have a payment card! Is it possible to write to the theatre or something??
re: Playbill is going to debut Mermaid Cast Album
 Jan 11 2008, 05:37:12 AM
Ok, here in Prague I tried to listen, stream works really fine here, but I fell asleep (yes, it was about 4 a.m. here) But what I heard, sounds great. So I am looking forward to this!

BWW TV: Jerry Springer The Opera featurette
 Jan 6 2008, 08:31:16 AM
I just want to say thank you for this featurette, Craig. Jerry Springer was on plan to production in Czech Republic (Brno City Theatre) for this season, but they cancelled it. And I think, it is a BIG SHAME! I love it and I always be a fan of idea to have a production here in Czech.
re: Which Act is better?
 Jan 6 2008, 08:25:06 AM
Act 1

Fiddler On the Roof

re: Was (or Is) Broadway show or show on tour using half-playback music recording??
 Jan 5 2008, 08:12:14 PM
COOOOLkid: Yes, I know, but these are tiny parts, but we have a whole show on half-playback (music and some backvocals). Main vocals are live.
re: Was (or Is) Broadway show or show on tour using half-playback music recording??
 Jan 5 2008, 08:08:52 PM
TomMonster: You have a luck on Broadway.
Was (or Is) Broadway show or show on tour using half-playback music recording??
 Jan 5 2008, 07:55:20 PM
Shows in Prague often use a half-playback music recording (without live orchestra) except Les Miserables and shows in Karlin Music Theatre, and I HATE half-playbacks. Please feel free to ask my question and you can tell me, how do you like this idea for Broadway.

BTW: In Brno City Theatre they are using a live orchestra for every show except Sny svatojanskych noci, but it is recording almost completely on synths I think, so I don't mind .

re: Which Act is better?
 Jan 5 2008, 07:33:22 PM
Act 1

Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat

BTW: Nice game

re: Joseph and the Amazing...
 Jan 2 2008, 04:26:20 AM
If I were you, I would LOVE to be in Joseph It is one of my favorite musicals!
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You