News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for stuckinthemiddle

stuckinthemiddle Profile Photo
Member Name: stuckinthemiddle
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: My thoughts on IN THE HEIGHTS (long)
 Feb 18 2008, 12:45:33 PM
Ok. My two cents on the Benny thing (and this is only because I live it)... I am CERTAIN that it's because he's not hispanic enough for them. I suffer the same thing. Raised completely in the states, I had no desire to learn Spanish and my parents didn't enforce it with me, so now, I get a lot of funny looks from hispanics I meet at my retail gig who walk up to me and start speaking spanish because I "look" like I should speak Spanish. I've even had people get mad and leave when they realize I d
re: Sick Singer Question
 Feb 15 2008, 01:51:37 PM
One trick to tuck away in your arsenal for when you need it - if you have a phlegmmy throat, gargle with vinegar (usually the cider type is the easiest to palate) right before you have to sing. It will make all the phlegmminess go away for a long enough time to get through a song or two. This trick used to get me through 1st semester juries in college (wintertime - I was always inevitably sick). It's really gross, but it really works.

And I cannot say enough about th eimportance of a pe

re: Empty/Soon to Be Empty Theatres and Their Tenants
 Feb 15 2008, 01:44:54 PM
Have it on good authority Next to Normal will be moving into Circle in the Square
re: SHREK the Musical to open 12/14 at the Broadway Theatre
 Feb 12 2008, 03:17:19 PM
As I understand it (insider info) there will be lots of prosthetics....
Worst. Lyrics. EVER.
 Feb 11 2008, 02:55:11 PM
21 pages of reading and no one mentioned "Well, at least she's a good-looking spy." from Chess. Actually, come to think of it, that song (and show) has a ton of them...

re: Do you forsee them casting a 'name' as Shrek, or an unknown?
 Feb 8 2008, 01:56:57 PM
A while back, they had offered the role to Chris Sligh of American Idol fame (read that on his blog, frommymindtoyoureyes.com), but he had to turn it down because the readings were happening during the AI tour.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You