News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for KRaser1

Member Name: KRaser1
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Box Office Open?
 Apr 14 2024, 07:00:08 PM

Forbidden Broadway...sorry I thought the post went under the show but updated my question:)

Forbidden Broadway Box Office Open?
 Apr 14 2024, 06:44:45 PM

Does anyone know if you can buy tickets at the box office yet for Forbidden Broadway or when it opens for sales?

VIP Seats
 Aug 10 2023, 05:34:08 PM

Apologies if this has already been covered somewhere, but I wasn't able to find it via search. Has anyone sat in the VIP seats/lounge area for this show? We saw it last month in the floor side seats and was curious about the view from this location. (The standing room isn't an option for our group or we would try that this time). I know it's all subjective, but any advice is appreciated.

GREY HOUSE Previews
 May 8 2023, 06:21:57 PM

Hi...you mentioned seeing it from row AA. I was offered seats there...what was your experience. too close? These are AA dead center. 

Victoria Clark Attendance
 Feb 19 2023, 11:27:05 AM

Victoria Clark Attendance
 Feb 19 2023, 04:05:27 AM

Broadway Discounts
 Aug 9 2022, 01:42:47 PM

Does anyone know if there's a Harry Potter discount code out there? Have an open spot this week and haven't seen it since they combined the 2 parts. Thanks in advance!

Hudson Theater Seating
 Feb 9 2022, 01:41:59 PM

Hi all...I have a stub hub credit from early Covid and I was going to use it for Plaza Suite. Based on my dates of availability, the best I can get for a party of 3 is Row S in the orchestra which is nearly the back of the theater. I haven't been in the Hudson before and was curious if the overhang was very intrusive or if there are generally good views. I know all of this is subjective, but I appreciate any opinions that could help in my decision. Thanks in advance!

SeatGeek Refunds?
 Sep 20 2021, 05:03:53 PM

That email worked! Thank you so much!!

SeatGeek Refunds?
 Sep 20 2021, 03:51:07 PM

Hey...I have tickets for Moulin Rouge that I need to cancel/rebook. They state that they are refundable up to 48 hours before the show, but I can't seem to get a response. Has anyone had to do this and had any luck?

Caroline or Change Pre-Sale
 Jul 12 2021, 09:15:50 AM
Does anyone know the weekly schedule for CoC? I tried the website but didn’t find it available.
DARLING GRENADINE previews
 Jan 21 2020, 08:25:24 PM

Anakela said: "CarmenA3 said: "This is a black box theatre, so seating changes per show (I’ll let those who have already gone speak to the layout)."

I drew apicture (if this works) to show the layout. It’s in the round, each section of circle has two rows ofseats. It’s small and theydo play to all sides, but inmy opinion the section to the right of the door you enter through is the best.

https://imgur.com/rgQ04lu
"

Wow...thank you. This is perfect! Can't wait to see the show 

Jan 21 2020, 08:17:58 PM

Thank you for the response and that's perfect information. I appreciate it!

Jan 21 2020, 05:37:03 PM
I have tickets for this Saturday and can’t wait to see the show. I haven’t been to the black box before and know that the tickets are all General admission. Can you say how early people arrive and what the seating process looked like from your experience? I appreciate your time.
Discount Code for Beetlejuice or Tootsie?
 Jun 30 2019, 07:38:25 PM

Hi...coming back up to NYC and bringing family this month. Has anyone seen a discount code for either of these productions?

Thanks for your help!

Network Discount Code?
 Feb 2 2019, 11:40:24 AM

I know there weren't many discounts offered for the first engagement, but have there been any discount codes since it extended? 

Discount Codes
 Jul 9 2018, 05:17:11 PM
Thanks so much!!
Discount Code - The Prom or other’s?
 Jul 9 2018, 02:10:11 PM
Hi. I received a mailer with a discount code for “The Prom” but I wasn’t planning on getting to NYC this fall. Since that’s changed, I was wondering if anyone has the mailer code for the Prom or for any of the other new shows. Thanks!
Lea Salonga Attendance
 Apr 24 2018, 03:20:36 PM
Just picked up tickets for tonight and (as of now) it looks like Alex Newell is out tonight. Has anyone seen the understudy ? I’m sure she’s great just curious....it’s Aurelia Williams.
Lea Salonga Attendance
 Apr 21 2018, 04:20:14 PM
Just wondering if anyone knows Lea’s attends record for OOTI. I know nothing is guaranteed and that’s part of the fun of Live theater, just curious. I saw the show in December and I’m brining my Mom this Tuesday night on a trip from Florida because she’s always wanted to see her live.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You