News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for tgn915

tgn915 Profile Photo
Member Name: tgn915
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.
Web Site: myspace.com/tgn915
Blog Address:

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

My thoughts on EVERYDAY RAPTURE
 Jul 7 2010, 09:47:49 AM
I saw the show last night, too! I was in the second to last row of the Mezz, perfectly center. It was actually a really great seat.

I saw it when it was Off-Broadway and since then something definitely changed. I don't mean in the book or music... there's just seems to be so much more emotion and connection to the audience. I really loved everyone's performances and agree that Sherie was robbed of an award.

Student rush ID question
 Jul 5 2010, 08:54:59 PM
I went to Promises, Promises for student rush and realized I had left my school ID at home but luckily had a library card and a ticket to a school function in my wallet. I showed this to the guy at the box office and he kept mumbling, "you need your student ID.." but printed the tickets for me anyway. Just tell your friend to be nice and try to explain her situation. :)
Have you ever left a show at intermission?
 Jul 3 2010, 06:11:05 PM
I really, really wanted to leave The Little Mermaid after the first 45 seconds but sucked it up for my girlfriend. I did however leave during Town Hall's soap opera star extravaganza thing's intermission. It was painful.
HEDWIG Fall 2010
 Jul 3 2010, 05:56:35 PM
I am 99% sure that they want Hedwig to run on the normal 8 show a week course and change the plot to surround Hedwig's "one night only performance on Broadway." There were talks of adding additional characters to the stage production (Tommy Gnosis for one) and take it in slightly different directions.

There's that 1% of me that could be completely wrong, though. :)

EVERYDAY RAPTURE Youtube Contest
 Jul 1 2010, 11:18:11 AM
They chose two winners and I was one of them! :) Not sure who the second was, though.
 Jun 29 2010, 09:10:07 AM
Does anybody know when we are finding out?
 Jun 26 2010, 02:47:07 PM
I recorded my video and uploaded to to YouTube and then realized that it was blocked, too. Damn copyright! So I uploaded to to vimeo, instead! Here it is. :)

http://www.vimeo.com/12876162

re: SELFISH URGENCY
 Nov 7 2009, 10:59:18 AM
One thing that concerns me, though, is that... let's say I find someone who can play it after reading it through a few times. Will it still be too difficult for an accompanist to play? I shouldn't doubt the pianists at NYU, right? Sorry I'm so paranoid.
re: SELFISH URGENCY
 Nov 7 2009, 10:39:57 AM
Because the first song was iffy and this one works so well with my voice. The problem is that my vocal coach has been playing the chords because the sheet music is very tricky. Yeah, I'm probably making a big mistake but I just feel it when I sing this song. It's either this or Miracle of Miracles and I feel like that's just so over done.
SELFISH URGENCY
 Nov 7 2009, 10:30:46 AM
Hello everyone! Long time no talk. :)

I have a favor to ask of you lovely people.

I am auditioning for New York University this coming week and just decided to change my uptempo song to "Where Was I When they Passed Out Luck?" from the musical, "Minnie's Boys." Finding this track ANYWHERE has been near impossible. I was wondering if any of you had it? I would be SO grateful if you did and contacted me. I am in dire need of hearing the actual accompaniment for I fear flopping

re: 'Perfect for US': The NEXT TO NORMAL love thread!
 Jul 26 2009, 01:58:57 PM
Hey all!

I'm sorry if this has been asked a million times but I'm seeing Next to Normal today with partial view (P 116) and was wondering if the view is going to be terrible. Sure, ill find out for myself in an hour but..I'd rather be warned. :)

Thank you!

re: Happy 50th Birthday to The Fantasticks!
 May 3 2009, 07:05:10 PM
Anyone else attending tomorrow's 50th anniversary show + "after party concert?"
re: Where Are They Now? (Broadway Edition)
 Feb 9 2009, 10:07:54 PM
Where be my Kevin Cahoon at?
re: Which Broadway performers have you seen in Law & Order?
 Feb 8 2009, 11:03:14 AM
Angela Lansbury was in an episode I caught a while ago.

I LOVED Cynthia Nixon. I am still effected by that episode.

re: Guys & Dolls Ticket Question
 Jan 21 2009, 10:21:33 PM
I got two great tickets just three days ago but they were in the mezzanine. Row EE, center aisle. (Feb 2
re: SHREK The Musical- January 1, 2009 8:00 PM
 Jan 3 2009, 01:23:08 AM
Hooray for SHREK turned 13 threads!

I too was at the 8pm show on the 1st and was surprisingly blown away. They were all incredibly phenomenal. I can't pick a single stand-out star.

And, again, I too was at the stage door! It was amazing to be able to meet them all. They were all so sweet and genuine.

The show was entertaining and, for the time I was sitting in that theatre, I really was not worrying about anything else going on outside of it. Isn't that the true purp

re: Liza at the Palace extends yet again
 Dec 25 2008, 08:00:33 PM
Hey all. :)

I couldn't really find an appropriate thread to post this in and I didn't want to start a new one so.. I thought this'd be the closest I'd get!

I just bought myself two tickets to see Liza on January 3rd. The seats are mezz row E, seats 101 and 102.
Are these good seats?

I'm so excited for this show!

re: Photo Coverage: 'LIZA'S AT THE PALACE...!' Marquee Unveiled
 Dec 1 2008, 06:28:33 PM
I think I just urinated myself.
..gross?

Sadly, I don't think I'll have the time or money to be able to experience this incredible performance. I hope all who go have a great time. :)

re: Rent Tour Cast Announced
 Dec 1 2008, 06:23:57 PM
That would be awesome. I remember seeing RENT on Broadway this summer and Justin was on as Angel. Telly had done the three shows prior to that and I was so bummed that I missed him. I hear he's terrific in that role.
re: Rent Tour Cast Announced
 Dec 1 2008, 06:13:24 PM
He's great but, honestly, Justin has got to move on.
I love me some Telly. Would've liked to see him as Angel.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You