News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Junie

Member Name: Junie
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Wicked and Young Frankenstein 6/28/08
 Jun 29 2008, 11:30:15 AM
Thanks for the re-cap and your enthusiasm. I enjoyed reading it and also all the comments. I love both Wicked and Young Frankenstein, and if I lived closer to NYC, I'd sure go more often. Two shows in one day is a lot of fun. Last time I was in NYC I saw both Young Frankenstein and Spamalot on the same day and loved every minute.

re: Are there certain performances of SPAMALOT that Clay does NOT do ?
 Mar 29 2008, 12:53:11 PM
"Why does discussion of the play always come back to this? I find it curious that the ones blaming others for their rude behavior are the ones who bait first, then cry wolf. I am new to this board, have lurked for awhile, find most of it's participants full of themselves and very unwelcoming. How long does one have to be a member before they are allowed to have an opinion? Seems really unfair to judge a performer on rumor alone, and false rumor at that."

Nitelight, thank you for putting

re: Are there certain performances of SPAMALOT that Clay does NOT do ?
 Mar 29 2008, 11:41:12 AM
Greekmusicalfan, I'm assuming you started the thread with an honest desire to hear about Spamalot. However, this statement you posted -- "It's the psychos we make fun of !" -- tells me that you may have a little ulterior motive.

That being said, I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt, so I'm going to take it from there. I hope you like Spamalot, and I'll be interested in what your response is. I saw it last month and loved the whole cast, including Clay Aiken. He fit right in with

re: Good Luck on 'Dancing with the Stars' Marissa!
 Mar 28 2008, 12:23:11 PM
I love Marissa. Her enthusiasm is infectious, and she's a wonderful entertainer. I hope she stays on the show for a long time!
re: Spring Awakening Seating Question?
 Mar 25 2008, 11:50:36 AM
We were in the front row of the mezzanine when we saw it last month, and they were fantastic seats. I was thinking at the time that sitting in the orchestra might keep you from seeing the lighting designs on the stage floor. From our seats, we could see everything, and we were still close enough to see facial expressions and subtle gestures.

True, there is no leg room, but the show is so engrossing that you kind of forget about your cramped knees.

re: A Tale of Two Cities will play Al Hirschfeld Theater
 Mar 25 2008, 11:41:32 AM
I hope "Tale of Two Cities" is a huge success. Dickens is so theatrical. Every character is stage-worthy. I look forward to seeing this one when I get the opportunity.
re: SPRING AWAKENING is going, going, going....almost GONE!
 Mar 25 2008, 11:28:53 AM
I saw it last month when I was in NY and thought it was energetic and exciting. I have nothing to compare it to, since it was my first time seeing it, but it sure got me hooked.
re: Spring Awakening cast
 Mar 22 2008, 04:52:38 AM
"Jonathan Groff and Lea Michele are amazing. Blake seems to be doing a great job as Moritz(loved him in LOST too). And I'm not too sure I like the new Isle...based on her performance on GMA."

I agree. I really loved those three characters. I don't know if I saw the old Ilse or the new Ilse. The one I saw didn't stand out for me as much as I thought the role should have.

LePetiteFromage, thanks for the links! I'm off to do some reading.

Spring Awakening cast
 Mar 22 2008, 04:07:38 AM
I saw Spring Awakening when I was in New York last month and was so impressed with the vibrant young cast. Jonathan Groff was a handsome stand-out, and I thought the whole cast was exciting and talented. I'd love to hear impressions from those who saw this show and also any information about the actors and other roles they've played.
re: Favorite shows that you haven't seen
 Mar 22 2008, 02:58:11 AM
Pippin
Grey Gardens

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You