News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for xanafanadu2

Member Name: xanafanadu2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Parking in the city for the day, any tips?
 Feb 7 2008, 11:04:35 PM
if you must drive, park outside of manhattan (nj, queens, riverdale, long island, westchester etc.) and take the bus/train/subway in to manhattan. it'll save u lots of time and if u park in the street where u can park all day long, then u'll save lots of money too.
re: In The Heights
 Feb 7 2008, 11:00:59 PM
i might see this for my b-day in march (it's either this or Gypsy.) from the bwayworld preview the songs are catchy and the show looks enjoyable.
re: Catherine Walker V Ashley Brown who do you think is a better Poppins?
 Jan 26 2008, 10:33:46 PM
I never saw Catherine Walker but I did see Ashley Brown and she was great. I can't see how she can be better than her..

re: Your first musical
 Jan 26 2008, 07:39:11 PM
First show ever (and it was on Broadway): Annie get your Gun original revival cast in 2000. I was 7 years old. I thought it was kinda boring but I don't like old westerns..
Reviews of Clay in Spamalot?
 Jan 26 2008, 07:08:04 PM
I saw Spamalot this past Thursday night (1/24). I really liked the show a lot. It was very funny, the music was good, the choreography was good, the set was good, the cast was good etc. etc.
Clay Aiken was really good. I was very impressed. I'm not a fan of his at all, but I searched him up on youtube first to get a "foretaste" of what I should be expecting from him. (I thought he should have won American Idol...). In Spamalot he doesn't have the biggest role but he has many speaking parts

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You