News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Alex The Gopher

Alex The Gopher Profile Photo
Member Name: Alex The Gopher
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Brooklyn Opens on Broadway Tomorrow -
 Oct 21 2004, 01:59:51 PM
I've been looking foward to this one sence the theatre started putting up posters.
re: the reused pop/rock musical invasion!
 Aug 3 2004, 04:34:43 AM
I understand your feelings and somedays I agree, but I'm currently working on an Elton John musical so I'm on the fence for the time being. More on the topic MC is absolutely right, these shows are made because Broadway noticed revivals were making most of the money. The same reason lots of movies are being made into musicals. Tourists like even new things to seem familiar. Like with movie to musical converts, sometimes you get ones that work and sometimes you don't. There's my opinion.
re: John Tartagila leaving??
 Jun 15 2004, 03:49:05 AM
No BTS48, you're wrong! John's only likable because he's gay.

Just kidding of course, he's all around awesome.

re: Broadway Bares...
 Jun 9 2004, 08:16:26 PM
>>and I've seen him in his close to Broadway Bares glory.<<
Aaaahhh! dude, that makes you a little bit of a stalker.

re: Broadway Bares...
 Jun 9 2004, 03:51:15 PM
I have two words for you.... Jeff Witty! In his Winner's Circle interview on tonyawards.com he said he used to be a go-go dancer. So, it only seems right to me.
re: 'Caroline, or Change' at the Tonys
 Jun 7 2004, 04:38:09 PM
-Corine2, Elphie

Which other songs from 'Caroline, or Change' do you think would have represtented the show better? I persaonally would like to have seen something that used more of the show's cast.

re: YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
 Jun 7 2004, 04:21:33 PM
-Corine2
I couldn't agree with you more. Either way, I can't imagine what it would be like to see any of the Tony winning (or Tony nominated) shows now.

re: john tartaglia's close up!!!
 Jun 7 2004, 04:07:13 PM
Oh, that's what's happening? I thought I was loosing it! 'Cause just before it got deleted I was reading it and was about to reply. Thanks for the explanation.
re: NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
 Jun 7 2004, 12:15:15 AM
Hey B-Way Babe, don't be bitter! They are both great shows and were both very desrving of the award (as was "Caroline") but there can only be one winner. And I'm more than happy for Avenue Q and it's cast!
re: YAY!! AVENUE Q WINS BEST MUSICAL!!! CONGRATULATIONS!
 Jun 7 2004, 12:09:59 AM
I'm so exited for them. They totally deserve it! And they all performed brilliantly. I loved John's bit with Hugh. I was so surprised at how well Hugh played along.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You