News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for stepkickkickleapkick2

Member Name: stepkickkickleapkick2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Rude/Inept TKTS Security
 Dec 1 2008, 02:06:45 AM
I apologize for being so vague. These weren't instances where myself or my friends were asking the security guards about shows or anything like that. I work on Bway shows and I know the scoop.

One instance happened earlier today. It was the hour before 3pm so if you wanted tickets to the 3pm shows you could go straight to the front and if you wanted tickets to the 7pm shows you had to wait in the newly forming line. The security guy told several people in line the opposite of that

Rude/Inept TKTS Security
 Nov 30 2008, 09:38:04 PM
I am currently drafting a letter to TKTS regarding their security staff and I wanted to know if anyone else has experienced rude or inappropriate behavior on behalf of the staff. Also, I never noticed anything negative about the staff before they moved to the new location. Does anyone know if this is a new staff?

I see Bway shows regularly but I usually get comps or buy student tickets so I don't use TKTS that often. Recently, I have had visitors in town and we have been frequentin

re: Krysta Rodriguez question/love...
 Aug 1 2008, 04:39:50 AM
She was injured and the ACL choreography 8X a week was really killing her. I know that had something to do with her move from ACL to ITH.

Very talented young woman. I would love to see her cover one of the lead roles in ITH.

re: Paul McGill in WEST SIDE STORY
 Jul 13 2008, 05:10:03 AM
Fosse76: Get your gossip straight. Not Joey Dudding. Mike Cannon will also be in West Side Story alongside Paul McGill.
re: A Chorus Line 4/27
 Apr 28 2008, 02:11:58 AM
Lyndy Franklin played Bebe.

Lynda Carter was Wonder Woman.

re: A Chorus Line - changes for Mario?
 Apr 21 2008, 04:03:45 AM
They changed the schedule today because the cast had to fly to LA for the taping of Dancing With the Stars. They were heading out on a 4:30 bus to catch their flight.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You