News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for LittleSally

LittleSally Profile Photo
Member Name: LittleSally
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Spelling Bee and Pajama Game Tour Casting
 Aug 5 2008, 10:23:19 AM
Sorry to be late to the thread, but I'm planning on auditioning and had some questions....

1. I know every audition is different but for the last one, did they do callbacks the next day? (Spelling Bee)

2. Did they have you dance for Spelling Bee?

So nervous and excited at the same time.

re: Funeral song question?
 May 31 2008, 08:49:49 AM
I lost my mom a year ago and one thing I've learned is that grief is an individual and personal thing. Try not to take it to heart when someone tells you how you're suppose to act.

How about "For Good" from Wicked? I know the entire song might not work but verses from it would.

re: Hannah Waddingham in Spamalot...
 Apr 27 2008, 10:33:16 AM
Thank you for confirming I'm not losing my mind. I saw her understudy on 4/19 and was so dissapointed. On my night, not only did she not have a diva attitude...she was also frequently flat. Not cute.
re: Wicked 4/17/08 review
 Apr 21 2008, 07:23:09 PM
I'm glad you enjoyed her then :)

We can agree to disagree.

re: Legally Blonde understudies
 Apr 21 2008, 06:30:37 PM
I sat 2nd row center this past Saturday and was able to look up the pole. It was a guy in the green mask (not sure who) and saw the girl's skirt as she waited to slide down.
re: My second viewing of Legally Blonde
 Apr 21 2008, 06:26:47 PM
At first, I thought I was doing the same thing. I loved Annaleigh's Margot so maybe I was expecting too much from Haven. Then, I saw Becky as Margot and thought she at least looked like she wanted to be there and was having a good time with it.
re: Wicked 4/17/08 review
 Apr 21 2008, 06:13:10 PM
Yes, I went 4/16 and in the playbill is Lisa's bio and headshot on the slip of white paper.

Personally, I enjoyed her up to "Defying Gravity" and then she seemed to struggle. In "Defying Gravity" she ended up breaking the last note into two to try and hit it again. Her "No Good Deed" was also not that strong. Maybe she's getting sick as well. Her "Wizard and I" was fabulous though!

Apr 21 2008, 06:01:56 PM
broadwayrob, I agree with you. She looked bored. I think I laughed once at something she said. That was about it.
 Apr 21 2008, 05:49:38 PM
I was at the Sat matinee. I had come into town for my birthday and saw Legally Blonde on 4/17 (thursday night) with Becky as Elle. Her voice was wonderful however I felt her acting was rather bland. I didn't feel connected with the character or felt that she changed at all from the beginning to the end of the show.

For the Sat matinee, I got student tickets last minute and felt that I saw how the show truly should be. The box office had said that Laura had been out at least since I arri

re: Message from Stephanie J. Block about recent absences
 Apr 15 2008, 08:23:11 PM
Thank you for posting this. I'll be there tomorrow night!

It's been awhile since I've been to the Gershwin, isn't there a place right next to it for dinner? I may be mistaken.

Why not try something new?
 Apr 15 2008, 07:27:00 PM
Has anyone tried '21 Club'? They seem to have a nice pre-theatre dining option for a decent price.
re: BROADWAY BARES: Who do you want to strip?
 Apr 14 2008, 05:44:27 PM
After GMF's Cry-Baby review thread, I nominate most of the male ensemble from that cast.
re: Kristin Chenoweth to Write Memoir
 Apr 14 2008, 05:24:46 PM
I'm bored while trying to write a paper so thanks to dictionary.com...

Memoir: a record of events written by a person having intimate knowledge of them and based on personal observation

Autobiography: a history of a person's life written or told by that person

I think it's both and if she feels she has a story to tell, we'll then tell it girl :)

re: The worst Tony Winning Performance in History
 Apr 14 2008, 03:31:17 PM
I second TooDarnHot about The Full Monty. I wish they had either picked another song from the show or cut the dialogue. It was hard to hear, made more sense in the context of the show, and took away from what was going on onstage.
re: Wicked Tickets for sale 4/16 8pm
 Apr 11 2008, 04:55:21 PM
*bump*

Sorry, want to give it one more chance on the main board :)

Wicked Tickets for sale 4/16 8pm
 Apr 11 2008, 02:34:40 PM
So, I've mentioned before in other posts that I got a little Ticketmaster happy in my preparation for my upcoming birthday trip.

I know that more than likely the Gershwin box office will buy my tickets back. However, everyone has been so great on here in regards to information for my trip that I wanted to see if anyone wanted them.

There are 2 sets of tickets:
Center Orch Row CC 117-118 (aisle)
Orch Row J 10-12

I only hope to get face value so I don't lose any

re: 4/5-ITH and Wicked review
 Apr 6 2008, 10:01:58 AM
Thank you so much for posting! I'm heading to NY on the 16th of this month to see Wicked and Legally Blonde. I saw Idina and JLT last time I was there so I enjoyed your thoughts on the current cast. Looking forward to reading your review on LB.
re: CRY-BABY: They have really fixed it. Now it is a show to see!
 Apr 4 2008, 11:58:30 AM
Thank you for sharing your thoughts. I believe everyone has a right to their opinion, but I don't think it's right to doubt your credibility just because you liked a show.
re: Zadan and Meron Get Rights To PETER PAN; Fastracked For ABC
 Mar 31 2008, 04:15:32 PM
I know I am biased since I played Peter Pan in a community theatre production, but I can't imagine a boy trying to sing "Mysterious Lady". I know that the song was written for Martin and is not always included but it is such a fun addition to the show.
re: Listen To Your Heart
 Mar 31 2008, 08:32:16 AM
"If only you'd follow, your heart."

Sorry was having a moment. Continue with your thread.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You