News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for johnnhoj

Member Name: johnnhoj
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

re: Constantine Maroulis has IRRESISTIBLE CHARM
 Oct 18 2009, 11:49:32 PM
he is uber talented. anyone seen a pic of him without his long hair...? i would love to see what he looks like without his infamous hair.
re: Avenue Q Tour is in AMAZING shape! Buffalo, NY 10/13/09
 Oct 18 2009, 11:44:37 PM
good to hear everyone's so awesome.

one of my friends who saw it in buffalo said his blue bear was the most original she had seen since the opening of the show, (she's seen the show 7 times) not to mention the funniest version of the blue bear.

not that it's coming from me, but she also said she loved this brian's dry sense of humor.

i am so glad this cast is awesome. just goes to show you equity or non-equity means jack when it comes to talent.

Oct 18 2009, 01:44:44 AM
oh yeah. it didnt sound bad. they didnt at least. i really liked their voices. i was just saying i bet they sound better in person and not with some crappy sound system at a local tv station.
 Oct 18 2009, 01:20:03 AM
ah. thanks theatrefan. hmm. i definitely like what i hear on this. but the sound quality seems kind of poor from the audio...

anyone who has seen the show have any input...?

Oct 18 2009, 01:05:03 AM
are the puppets the same as the original...? it looks like the bad idea bears are a little different than the original bears...almost cuter and more teddy bear looking...

any comments on the voices of the puppets? pretty true to the obcr or do any of these new guys play around with the voices? i am so anxious to see this version!!!! such great reviews. i checked ticketmaster yesterday and they had so many awesome reviews. so excited.

keep avenue q alive!

re: Next Fall
 Oct 15 2009, 12:56:57 AM
this show is so amazing. saw it when i was nyc last time. it is off the hook. so excited for them!
 Oct 15 2009, 12:51:54 AM
what did you think, phantour...?
re: Liza is fab in Vegas!
 Oct 3 2009, 12:37:29 AM
is it true that Liza is going to be doing the single ladies dance in the new sex and the city movie....????!?!?!?!
re: One Member of Ave. Q 2009 Tour Cast Announced
 Oct 3 2009, 12:35:25 AM
any reviews on this new cast?????
 Sep 27 2009, 08:42:48 PM
did anyone see the clemson previews?? any word on this new cast? i can't wait to see them in chicago, but i wanted to see if there is any news on how the show was in clemson...
re: New 'Ave Q' tour
 Sep 10 2009, 09:45:18 PM
i heard it took 5 weeks or something to cast this tour and my friend who went said they saw hundreds of people at the open calls, not to mention the agent submissions...

i would think after that intense of an audition process, they probably found exactly what they wanted and the cast is awesome. i have actually seen one of the cast members in a show before and they were amazing! if they are around his level, then I have no doubt this tour will be awesome. i can't wait until it comes

Sep 10 2009, 12:03:36 AM
the london cast...? they use a male gary coleman now, don't they? or it could just have been a promotional video...who knows. but it ain't the US 2009 tour

anyone know when the website will be up or news on the rest of the cast..?

Sep 10 2009, 12:00:24 AM
so no to the commercial and yes to ashley and jason's sites
 Sep 9 2009, 11:47:50 PM
i typed all the names we have so far as .com websites and found three websites:

ashleyeileen.com

jasonheymann.com

julianalee.com

i don't think juliana's website is this one because this woman is a real estate lady, but the other two talk about avenue q. but if that is the case, i think the commercial is not correct because jason does not look like the guy playing nickie in the commercial...?

Sep 9 2009, 06:23:53 PM
i don't think that is the cast...the people aren't the same as the head shots. plus that commercial is old...
re: Last RENT Cast
 Mar 6 2008, 04:43:29 PM
adam kantor is unreal. i have seen him perform in productions at NU and he is going to bring new life to RENT. he is the most talented new actor i have seen in a very long time and he is going to make everyone fall in love with RENT again. be watching this guy. he is going to be all over the place.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You