News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for phillyactor

Member Name: phillyactor
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

WSS.12/19 8pm
 Dec 20 2008, 12:41:38 AM
The other thread was really long so I just thought I'd start one with my own review.

I am have a very close bond with this show as I played Baby John two times before. It is one of my favorite musicals of all time, so I was very excited to see this "new" interpretation.

Note: Fire alarm went off in the middle of Act Two, waited outside for 20 minutes, then went right back in and the show picked right up.

Overall, the show was excellent. The singing, dancing, acting was

re: The Official Ace Musical Thread
 Aug 28 2008, 11:59:55 AM
Tookcharge, I'm so glad you found her performance as thrilling as I did. She is gonna be big someday!
 Aug 28 2008, 11:26:24 AM
I'm at work, but I can type up a song list later.

Fyi, here is website where you can order discount tickets for ACE. Although it is only day of show sale, it's 50% off and all seats have an excellent view.

http://www.ticketplace.org

Aug 27 2008, 11:51:49 PM
Just got back from the first preview of the broadway-aimed musical Ace.

Before I delve deeper into the review, I must say that I have been seeing DC, Philly, and NYC theatre for a very long time and Signature is of my favorite regional theatre companies. Every show I have seen has been consistently solid and even if the show itself isn't great or unique the performances usually make up for the material.

I went in with no knowledge of the musical and only a brief plot outline.

Dining before Hair
 Aug 20 2008, 11:43:40 AM
Hey all,

What are the best restaurants around the Delacorte before seeing Hair this Saturday night? Price is not an issue. If this topic has been discussed please forward me the link to the other thread. Thanks.

re: Kiss of the Spiderwoman- First Preview at Signature Theatre
 Mar 15 2008, 01:28:18 AM
very glad to hear you liked it..hunter and will were amazing, glad you were impressed with diaz, the red bull must have worked
 Mar 14 2008, 12:12:14 AM
the music was beautiful, don't get me wrong, its just i didnt walk away remembering or humming the tunes.
 Mar 14 2008, 12:01:54 AM
Hello all!

I have been a visitor to this site for about 4 years now and I have just joined as a member. I just got back from the 3rd preview of Spiderwoman at Signature. I am a frequent DC theatre goer and Signature Theatre is one of the top companies in the city.

Before the show, I had no knowledge of the music, story, or characters of the musical. I just knew it was brought to life by three very talented actors and music by the brilliant team of Kander and Ebb.

The s

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You