News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Elke2

Member Name: Elke2
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

What should I see now that everything's closing?
 Dec 1 2010, 10:24:32 AM
I agree with Yankeefan007: highly recommend Time Stands Still! It's very accessible too, since you mentioned you've never seen a play on Broadway.

I'll be in NYC a week later and have these on my schedule: Driving Miss Daisy (could be a nice option for you too), Angels In America (not sure about ticket availability though), Spider-Man (giving it a chance), Three Sisters at CSC, Gruesome Playground Injuries and American Idiot. I think you're going right during Billie Joe's "hiatus", righ

N2N closing?
 Sep 26 2010, 11:47:55 PM
I also saw today's evening show and didn't think it was deserted at all. Maybe in the mezzanine, I don't know, but the orchestra looked pretty full to me. Great audience, by the way.
re: [tos] to reopen?
 Dec 24 2008, 02:03:25 AM
I could be mistaken, but I think they were joking when they mentioned this at Gypsy Of The Year. Wish it would be true though...
Jon Patrick Walker in YF 4/9/08 eve
 Apr 10 2008, 05:49:18 AM
Thanks for your review, shesamarshmallow. I like Young Frankenstein a lot, mainly because I'm a Roger Bart fan, but I'd love to see Jon Patrick Walker in the role sometime.

Oh and that '42 times lady' behind you: that's a little crazy, but whatever floats her boat. When I saw the show twice last month, I also noticed that all leads got entrance applause (from the whole audience), which surprised me... They're applauding someone, why? For just being there?

Anyway, I'm happy you

who have you gotten stuff back from?
 Apr 8 2008, 07:00:49 AM
Mikey: for Sutton Foster, did you use the Hilton Theater's address? The 42nd or 43rd Street one?
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You