News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Drunk Chita Rivera

Drunk Chita Rivera Profile Photo
Member Name: Drunk Chita Rivera
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.
Web Site: theheights.brightforums.com
Blog Address:

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Motown Student Policy  Mar 18 2013, 10:51:10 PM
Has anyone tried to get tickets? I know they were very well sold this past week but I was wondering if they still offered rush tickets.
Jeremy Jordan To Depart NEWSIES for SMASH; Corey Cott Takes Over on 9/5  Aug 14 2012, 11:41:39 PM
I don't think people are giving Jeremy nearly enough credit. I've never seen one single actor take on this much in such a short amount of time. He has been nonstop working for an entire year. He was doing Newsies at Papermill and rehearsing for Bonnie & Clyde at the same time. Then he did Bonnie & Clyde, which is a very demanding show for Clyde (and he didn't miss a single show). Then right after that closed he went straight into Newsies. Newsies is also an exhausting show and he has only missed
Into The Woods - TIX / LOTTO / LINE  Jul 25 2012, 10:02:22 AM
I decided to randomly just check in on the stand by line yesterday around 4:00 PM and there were only 13 people on line! Around 7:45 the guy told us that we have about a 10% chance of getting in. We got tickets around 8:07 and we weren't let in for another 10 minutes so I missed the first 15 minutes or so but I was just happy to get in. Really enjoyed the show, now I have to go back to see what happens in the first 15 minutes!
Bring It On Rush/Lotto  Jul 11 2012, 10:10:09 AM
One of my friends asked the Box Office.
Bring It On Rush/Lotto  Jul 11 2012, 12:31:17 AM
$30 General Rush
Is Dogfight worth it? And how are the boxes?  Jul 5 2012, 08:16:53 AM
Has anybody rushed?
Raked stage at Lunt Fontanne  Jun 22 2012, 06:00:33 PM
It is a low stage so you should be fine.
Priscilla Tour Cast?  Jun 15 2012, 07:13:16 AM
I doubt Jackie Burns would go from Elphaba on Broadway to a swing on the Priscilla tour. All the female parts are taken based on this list so that would make her a swing.
Changes in GHOST  Apr 9 2012, 06:55:19 PM
It is not listed in the program so there seems to be no official title. But I guess it could be "Here Right Now" (Reprise)"
Da'Vine Joy Randolph out of GHOST tonight  Apr 7 2012, 11:12:59 AM
Anyone know if she has been in lately?
Da'Vine Joy Randolph out of GHOST tonight  Mar 20 2012, 07:44:13 PM
It has not become a "Fat Black Stereotype". The, so far, two actors who have played it have been someone heavy but that doesn't mean it is necessary for the part. One of the understudies is very thin.
Once Rush?  Mar 13 2012, 07:16:16 PM
I think in order to guarantee a ticket you should get there by 8.
Memphis on Great Performances  Feb 25 2012, 10:40:19 AM
It was just as awful as I remembered. And Chad was more painful then I remembered. Why does he act drunk the entire time? And why is he trying to be 5 feet tall?
An emsemble role in a Broadway show or lead role on a tour/regional production?  Feb 21 2012, 09:40:24 AM
Weren't those Sutton Foster's options back during Millie? Look how it turned out for her...
Brilliant Missed Casting Opportunities  Dec 26 2011, 07:44:31 AM
Beth Leavel as Fanny when she was younger.

Haven Burton as Sheila in Hair, she still has time in another production.
Natalie Weiss as Nina in In The Heights.
Gavin Creel as Jesus in Godspell, if only that production actually ever happened.
Mandy Gonzalez as Evita, she still could do this production after Elena.

Any of the 3 leads out of Priscilla this weekend?  Nov 19 2011, 05:54:05 AM
I've actually never set in the mezz for Priscilla but I have sat row J and in the orchestra and it's an awesome view.
Any of the 3 leads out of Priscilla this weekend?  Nov 18 2011, 09:43:29 PM
No planned absences. Tony has not been absent yet and never plans to. He was out VERY little in London and was either in serious condition or forced to take a vacation or something. He will definitely be there. Nick never misses a show unless he is hurt and he still fights through it. Will is a hit or miss. There are periods of 3 weeks where he is out a bunch and then he can go 2 months without being out. No planned absences as far as I know.
re: Grease YTOTIW Cast: Where are they now?  Nov 13 2011, 11:08:08 AM
She hurt her ankle so she is having surgery. She was going to just take a medical leave but then decided to leave permanently. She also has a wedding to plan!
Did anyone go to the Venus in Fur first preview?  Nov 7 2011, 07:02:44 AM
I saw it this past week (November 1st) and it was still running 1 hour 50 Min. I had to run for my bus. Nina Arianda is perfection. I saw Born Yesterday because everyone was saying how amazing she was and she completely carried that show (and was the only thing I liked about it). Venus in Fur isn't my favorite show, but the performances were what made it so great. I can't wait to see what Nina will bring us next.
FUNNY GIRL Revival to Play Broadway's Imperial Theatre in April 2012  Oct 5 2011, 10:11:34 PM
Still really shocked at Billy's closing, seemed to still be doing fine. It's going to be weird to see something else there. Excited for Funny Girl though... unsure of the cast.
You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You