News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for electrode10

electrode10 Profile Photo
Member Name: electrode10
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Next to normal Donmar Warehouse  Aug 28 2023, 04:15:22 PM

Kept an eye and snagged £10 tix for standing room on the second night of our trip! Thanks for the tip.

Booked Cabaret as well. Going to add Guys & Dolls and Operation Mincemeat based on suggestions here on the boards. Definitely want to see La Cage, but waiting until a little closer to make sure the weather isn't a rain out. If we have time, we'll toss in Crazy For You. Have seen (and we love) Six a few times here in NY, but would be cool to see it in th

Next to normal Donmar Warehouse  Aug 15 2023, 08:41:15 AM

Thanks for this lovely review! Deeply regretting not getting tix for our Sept trip. I keep checking back in case any pop up.

Six Rush or Lottery News  Jun 30 2022, 11:22:51 AM
Thanks so much!
Six Rush or Lottery News  Jun 30 2022, 10:11:19 AM

Any recent reports on availability post-Tonys? Seeing Into the Woods matinee today and wondering if it would be too late to snag a rush ticket for tonight's Six when I am in the area around 1pm.

COMPANY To Close On July 31, 2022  Jun 21 2022, 06:54:14 PM

Was not expecting this! It deserves to be immortalized as Sondheim's final piece that he worked so closely on. Wishing a cast recording or pro-shot would do that, but feeling those hopes dashed. Alas, it was wonderful and I'm glad I got to see it. Hopefully will get back once more.

A STRANGE LOOP On Broadway - News & Discussion Thread  May 11 2022, 01:17:31 PM

Little Shop...Who Leads? Anyone know?  Jan 12 2022, 08:33:00 AM

Anyone attend Conrad's first performance? Looking forward to seeing him later in his run.

THE MUSIC MAN Will Now Start Previews 12/20/21  Dec 13 2021, 01:20:09 PM

I've never been in the Winter Garden. How are the $99 seats on the extreme sides of the mezzanine? Naturally we don't yet know how the show is staged, but generally would anyone say it has hindered their experience with past shows?

Spring Awakening Reunion?  Nov 15 2021, 07:45:20 PM

Says you are not accepting PMs. Send me a pm 

Spring Awakening Reunion?  Nov 15 2021, 07:18:01 PM

Claimed

Sutton Foster replaces Megan Mullally for London revival of ANYTHING GOES  Jul 9 2021, 11:47:28 AM

PlayItAgain said: "Wonder if this ends up getting recorded"

I was thinking the same as we know it's a bit easier to record across the pond. Crossing my fingers!

Waitress  Jun 22 2021, 01:00:51 PM

I'll never forget the last time I was in the Lyceum for The Realistic Jonses. We had cheap rear balcony seats.  It's quite steep up there. The usher held on to the railing like she was climbing a mountain, took one step, gestured vaguely, and said, "You're over there." Even just walking past patrons seated in the row to get to our seats I felt like I would tumble all the way down to the orchestra. Ah I miss the theater haha.

Hello Dolly 2017 revival brochure  Apr 30 2020, 11:52:49 AM

Oh wow, I didn't even know this existed. I'm not a frequent visitor to merch stands. Would happily take one off someone's hands for a reasonable price if they'd like to part with one, PM me!

Jonathan Groff Alternate for Little Shop?  Aug 21 2019, 11:47:55 AM

knew I should have snagged an extra $69 pair sooner. Just had a feeling. Will definitely be back to see Glick.

Jonathan Groff Alternate for Little Shop?  Aug 12 2019, 03:47:15 PM

ErmengardeStopSniveling said: "Please remember these are the same producers who, a full week into rehearsal, have still not announced the cast of THE INHERITANCE!"

HA true...

DoTheDood said: "electrode10 said: "This started rehearsals today! Any more rumblings on who might be stepping in for those two weeks?"

We don't even know who Audrey II is yet, I really hope all of cast gets announced soon.
"

Also

Jonathan Groff Alternate for Little Shop?  Aug 12 2019, 02:05:42 PM

This started rehearsals today! Any more rumblings on who might be stepping in for those two weeks?

John Cameron Mitchell ORIGIN OF LOVE Tour  Jun 29 2019, 05:10:58 PM

I have 2 tix for tonight's final performance at 8pm if anyone is interested. Balcony, D 2-4

Total face value: $130.80.  Transfer via Ticketmaster. Friend not feeling well and going out in the heat not a good idea for her. Sad to miss it. Hope someone else can enjoy! 

New Aladdin Movie Trailer  May 14 2019, 06:44:38 AM

I don't remember reading that the original songs had no intention of being included. I knew they were going that way with Mulan, but not Aladdin. Sad to hear.

Sara Bareilles TimesTalks  Feb 28 2019, 03:48:24 PM

Can't believe I missed this one! If anyone is happens to have something come up or come across extra tickets, my friends and I are looking for 3 seats.

THE BAND'S VISIT sets closing  Feb 4 2019, 09:19:58 AM

Sad to hear. Do we think Tony Shaloub will make a brief return before it's close?

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You