News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Mr Kelly

Mr Kelly Profile Photo
Member Name: Mr Kelly
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Ticketmaster gift card question  Feb 5 2017, 01:01:14 AM

Thanks, figured it out. Had clicked on the wrong delivery method which is why it wasn't letting me. Sorted now 

Sorted- Ticketmaster gift card question  Feb 5 2017, 12:22:00 AM

I'm having trouble using a ticketmaster egiftcard to buy Charlie tickets. (No gift card option when I get to checkout). Has anyone else had this problem? (Are there some shows that do not allow this option?)

Many thanks. 

Great Comet Seating Thread  Dec 9 2016, 06:03:23 PM

Mr Kelly - I was able to book on stage seats for May.  Make sure to click the toggle button at the right for stage seating and it should bring them up on Telecharge.

Thanks for that. Hadn't clicked on premium seats, now they are showing up

Great Comet Seating Thread  Dec 9 2016, 05:16:51 AM

Anyone know when onstage seating will be available for May? Telecharge has seats available for Orchestra/Mezz but not onstage. 

Playbill binder needed  Dec 3 2016, 02:41:07 AM

I feel your pain. I recently wanted to buy one and it was $60 shipping to Asuatralia! More than the actual binder. So I'll buy one from a gift shop next time I'm in New York 

NATASHA, PIERRE & THE GREAT COMET OF 1812 Previews  Nov 1 2016, 05:38:42 AM

Would you recommend listening to the cast recording beforehand or not?

WAR PAINT on Broadway  Oct 30 2016, 04:00:52 AM

Website has made me excited. I can't wait for ticketing info! It will be my birthday during my next New York trip and I think this could be a great show to book for that night

When Others Walk Out of a Show  Oct 5 2016, 05:06:28 AM

I once sat next to a tourist seeing Priscilla in 2012, I briefly spoke to him before the show and realised he didn't speak much English. At intermission he got up and said goodbye to me and left. Ten minutes later he came back and said to me "is there more?". Poor guy thought the show was finished at intermission!

Sierra Boggess & Bastien Jacquemart - All I Ask Of You (presentation for French ver. of Phantom)  Sep 23 2016, 10:33:00 PM

I really hope this extends so I can see it in April! Anyone think it may extend?

Harry Potter and the Cursed Child to Broadway 2017?  Jul 31 2016, 11:23:35 PM

Thanks all! Will attempt to steer clear of any spoilers! Just wish April was closer than it is

Harry Potter and the Cursed Child to Broadway 2017?  Jul 31 2016, 03:58:22 AM

Would people recommend reading the script first, or seeing the play without having done so? (Tickets booked for April, am a huge fan of the book series, not so much the movies) . Thanks 

Harry Potter ticket websites question  Jul 31 2016, 03:51:16 AM

I found the ATG website more user friendly to use. My tickets were the 60pound and are grand circle row B if that helps.

HamiltonNew Block of Tickets  Jun 13 2016, 06:04:35 PM

Yes, I got that same email. Wonder how that will ensure we are 'real fans?'

HamiltonNew Block of Tickets  Jun 12 2016, 11:35:48 PM

Just got one ticket for May! No idea where I'm sitting or if I'll even be in NY but decided getting a ticket was a start! (Think I got row T orch for $199, do need to check now!) 

Watching the Tonys in Times Square/other options  May 7 2016, 07:44:55 PM

I have watched the Tonys in Times Sqaure before, I saw a matinee then went and grabbed some food and then got a seat. There were plenty of seats and I had a decent view. I was by myself and it was nice to share the experience with other Broadway fans. Would definitely recommend it 

The 2016 Tony NOMINATIONS Thread  Apr 29 2016, 07:13:01 AM

Megan Hilty is performing in a series of concerts in Australia, in the week prior to the Tony Awards (including one on June 12th) could be interesting if she gets a nomination.. 

Would Europe and Australia really care for Hamilton  Apr 7 2016, 06:18:47 AM

yes, we will be ecstatic to have Hamilton here (frankly, we're happy to get anything that's not a revival)! "

I agree with this 100% (as Cats tours Australia for the umpteenth time). 

As a fellow Australian, I would love to see Hamilton here but am unsure how it would go. Generally musicals in Aus seem to be tailored to either families or 'girls nights out' and thus shows like Dirty Dancing and The Sound o

Call me odd... most disturbing plays?  Mar 2 2016, 03:08:50 AM

Up In One said: "Matilda and sections of Finding Neverland

"

I agree. throughout Finding Neverland I was thinking of the odd relationship between Barrie and those boys and how two would end up committing suicide. 

Where to buy Playbill Binders? (besides playbill.com)  Sep 15 2015, 07:22:01 AM

I have a playbill.com one which I think is fantastic. I put 2 playbills per sleeve and find I can fit 36 playbills in one folder this way. 

Broadway in August! (Please help)  Jul 14 2015, 02:54:12 AM

I'd definitely recommend Curious incident, also Hand to God was great. If you can get a ticket to Fun Home then see that- but I'd book a ticket now. Enjoy! 

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You