pixeltracker

Extra Wedding Singer tickets... FOR TODAY!!!

Extra Wedding Singer tickets... FOR TODAY!!!

GretchaSketh
#1Extra Wedding Singer tickets... FOR TODAY!!!
Posted: 12/31/06 at 8:31am

I have two extra tickets for today's show at 3. The seats are J107 and K107. I bought them for $76.75 but I am willing to negotiate price. Please PM me if you are interested.

What is your dream role?
My dream role would be to be myself. To be performing at the Hollywood Bowl and to have an audience there just to see me, as Stephanie. They are there because they like what I do as a singer, an artist and a person (the last being the most important). I enjoy escaping and portraying other characters, but to be accepted and wanted as yourself... that's amazing! --Stephanie J. Block Just one of the many reasons I admire and respect Stephanie!!

Horton Profile Photo
Horton
#2re: Extra Wedding Singer tickets... FOR TODAY!!!
Posted: 12/31/06 at 8:35am

give them to the girls who are camping outside the theater (the scary thing is I think I may know one of them)

GretchaSketh
#2re: Extra Wedding Singer tickets... FOR TODAY!!!
Posted: 12/31/06 at 8:53am

There is a reason they are outside...so they get front row. and rightfully!

What is your dream role?
My dream role would be to be myself. To be performing at the Hollywood Bowl and to have an audience there just to see me, as Stephanie. They are there because they like what I do as a singer, an artist and a person (the last being the most important). I enjoy escaping and portraying other characters, but to be accepted and wanted as yourself... that's amazing! --Stephanie J. Block Just one of the many reasons I admire and respect Stephanie!!

steven22 Profile Photo
steven22
#3re: Extra Wedding Singer tickets... FOR TODAY!!!
Posted: 12/31/06 at 10:13am

how low would you go for each ticket?..and location..where are the seats exactly?

froggy2
#4re: Extra Wedding Singer tickets... FOR TODAY!!!
Posted: 12/31/06 at 11:13am

I'm selling my front row mezz seats (2) for today's performance, if anyone is interested - PM me. Got 'em with a discount so I'm willing to sell them cheap.

eta: Kicks8567 - enable your PM's so I can respond to you. :)
Updated On: 12/31/06 at 11:13 AM

Kicks8567
#5re: Extra Wedding Singer tickets... FOR TODAY!!!
Posted: 12/31/06 at 12:03pm

Froggy2- My PM is enabled, but it always acts up. Can you e-mail me with the price at Kicks8567@aol.com. Thanks.

froggy2
#6re: Extra Wedding Singer tickets... FOR TODAY!!!
Posted: 12/31/06 at 12:12pm

Alrighty, check your email!

LeaGirl Profile Photo
LeaGirl
#7re: Extra Wedding Singer tickets... FOR TODAY!!!
Posted: 12/31/06 at 12:20pm

I'm looking to unload E 10 and 12 and F 10 and 12 - orchestra. PM me if interested, they were full price, but I'll let them go for 40 because this is kinda last minute. Or make an offer!

Now what would you say if today I started over? Without a thing but this taped together four leaf clover And I'll pretend like everything is already alright And I'll run toward the sun till the castle's out of sight

froggy2
#8re: Extra Wedding Singer tickets... FOR TODAY!!!
Posted: 12/31/06 at 12:22pm

In case anyone was still interested - mine are now officially sold.

Good luck, Lea! See you later today!

steven22 Profile Photo
steven22
#9re: Extra Wedding Singer tickets... FOR TODAY!!!
Posted: 12/31/06 at 12:22pm

you have orchestra seats available?..how much?

LeaGirl Profile Photo
LeaGirl
#10re: Extra Wedding Singer tickets... FOR TODAY!!!
Posted: 12/31/06 at 12:39pm

They were full price but I'd be willing to let them go at a discount - just make an offer!

Now what would you say if today I started over? Without a thing but this taped together four leaf clover And I'll pretend like everything is already alright And I'll run toward the sun till the castle's out of sight

steven22 Profile Photo
steven22
#11re: Extra Wedding Singer tickets... FOR TODAY!!!
Posted: 12/31/06 at 12:40pm

what row?

LeaGirl Profile Photo
LeaGirl
#12re: Extra Wedding Singer tickets... FOR TODAY!!!
Posted: 12/31/06 at 12:46pm

Read my post! The numbers are in there.

Malice Profile Photo
Malice
#13re: Extra Wedding Singer tickets... FOR TODAY!!!
Posted: 12/31/06 at 12:56pm

And I was trying to unload my single rear mezz on Craig's list and ebay to upgrade, nobody was interested though, not even one bid re: Extra Wedding Singer tickets... FOR TODAY!!!

Malice Profile Photo
Malice
#14re: Extra Wedding Singer tickets... FOR TODAY!!!
Posted: 12/31/06 at 12:56pm

Lea, I just pm'd you

LeaGirl Profile Photo
LeaGirl
#15re: Extra Wedding Singer tickets... FOR TODAY!!!
Posted: 12/31/06 at 1:07pm

Two left now - thanks guys!

Malice Profile Photo
Malice
#16re: Extra Wedding Singer tickets... FOR TODAY!!!
Posted: 12/31/06 at 1:09pm

If anyone is interested in my single rear mezz, S113, I will be outside of the theater at about 2:30, pm me in the next 20 minutes before I head over.

Videos