News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for littlemouse921

littlemouse921 Profile Photo
Member Name: littlemouse921
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

The 76th Annual TONY Awards!  Jun 11 2023, 07:45:47 PM

MarkCohen said: "Another Canadian here. That article says the awards themselves at 8pm EST will be available on Paramount+ Canada. I subscribed but am not seeing a 'Live' option, just CBS News. Any Canadians having more luck?"

Looks like the 8pm show will be on CTV :)

Phantom Closing?  Jan 29 2023, 12:15:22 AM

One last night at the Majestic for me! I was happy to go and see that there was quite the list of understudies on. Paul Adam Schaeffer was on for the Phantom and did a lovely job. Bronson Norris Murphy was on for Raoul - charming as always. A good trio to end on for me.

Phantom Closing?  Sep 29 2022, 03:50:09 PM

The new post on their instagram page seems to suggest that the date of February 18th is firm. They also suggest that the "Phantom won't be far away"; which unfortunately lends credence to the cheap CamMac production seeing the light of day once this closes. 

Phantom Closing?  Sep 16 2022, 07:07:11 PM

Any chance they film this at the Majestic or will we lose The Brilliant Original forever?

& JULIET teases Broadway transfer announcement?  Jul 6 2022, 10:09:26 AM

Betsy had the audience eating out of her hand from the moment she stepped on stage and throughout the show, and then blew the roof off the place with As Long as You Love Me. Sands plays a somewhat dimwitted Shakespeare to a T and is really enjoyable to watch. Yeah they look a bit young (especially when they keep going on about wanting to be young again), but they play it so well that it really doesn't matter.

Phantom to change to  Jul 31 2020, 11:53:34 AM
Did anyone else notice that the @phantombway instagram page is no longer active?
Whats next at the St James?  May 14 2020, 10:19:52 PM
Anything with Emmy Rossum
What will happen to Tony Awards?  Mar 12 2020, 04:12:06 PM

Mr Roxy said: "In the grand scheme of things it is not that important. "

I think we all understand that, but this being a Broadway message board it seems like a reasonable question to ponder

Broadway to Close?  Mar 11 2020, 06:50:18 PM
If the worst does happen and theatres are forced to close, now would be as good a time as any to record some shows with the empty houses. It could help make some sort of return on investment in the long run.

Wishful thinking, but it could be nice.

CATS Film Adaptation Thread  Dec 23 2019, 09:51:47 PM

disneybroadwayfan22 said: "Unfortunately, I don't feel the same way as everyone else. I saw it today with my friend and we walked out during the Gus song. I found the movie to bemore dull, boring, and slow than a bizarreacid trip. I'll finish the rest when it comes out on Netflix/YouTube

Plus sides: The cast do look like that they're having fun and the dancing is very beautiful. I really loved the dancing while some of it didn't translate well on screen. An

CATS Film Adaptation Thread  Dec 23 2019, 02:10:22 AM
It wasn't as terrible as it's being made out to be. If you know the show and can get on board with the humanoid cats, then you're in for a good (but weird time). I really enjoyed the Skimbleshanks bit!

Or maybe I had just set my bar so low, but it surpassed it.

THE LIGHTNING THIEF Officially Announces Broadway Run  Aug 12 2019, 12:10:02 PM

InTheBathroom1 said: "I think the fact that it’s already been on tour and made a lot of money that way. So really it’s just a reinvestment. Plus, they don’t have to pay for sets or development or any of that. And if the Longacre was gonna sit empty anyway, I think it’s not the stupidest idea. Also, another option for families that’s not Disney (and Disney prices) is always welcome. "

Does anyone know if Disney is involved with this at al

SIX (finally) headed to Broadway?  Jul 31 2019, 05:43:42 PM
Lesli Margherita also shared the photo of the crown (logo?) On her Instagram story
SIX (finally) headed to Broadway?  Jul 31 2019, 04:29:35 PM
And this:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0mCCYgBeX6/?igshid=s5nx5z5g063g

CATS Film Adaptation Thread  Jul 19 2019, 09:47:40 PM
This trailer played before the Lion King today and being in a room with so many people watching it together is an experience.

There were laughs and gasps but a general sense of shocked confusion. I can't wait to watch it unfold!

DEH Flops in Toronto  May 29 2019, 02:51:36 PM

fashionguru_23 said: "Dogfight is f***ing excellent! In case anyone in TO was wondering, it is just a giant blue sticker placed on the facade of the Royal Alex"

I cannot wait for them to remove that blue monstrosity from the exterior of the theatre.

Apr 30 2019, 10:38:34 PM

djoko84 said: "Just came from seeing Aint Too Proud with Glenn Close. I have to say I freaking loved the show. It deserves all of its Tony noms. I would even give Derrick Baskin the win. It’s skyrocketed to my second favorite of the year behind Hadestown and just ahead of The Prom. Meeting Glenn was the icing on the cake."

Did the image of Glenn Close being in the cast of Ain't Too Proud flash through anyone else's head?

Apr 30 2019, 10:38:30 PM

djoko84 said: "Just came from seeing Aint Too Proud with Glenn Close. I have to say I freaking loved the show. It deserves all of its Tony noms. I would even give Derrick Baskin the win. It’s skyrocketed to my second favorite of the year behind Hadestown and just ahead of The Prom. Meeting Glenn was the icing on the cake."

Did the image of Glenn Close being in the cast of Ain't Too Proud flash through anyone else's head?

Should SIX transfer?  Dec 19 2018, 06:05:31 PM
I had a chance to listen to the cast recording and the music is very catchy! Definitely a very pop-y sound. The songs themselves are also filled with some good with if you've heard the stories of the "six" before.

I don't know if this would do well in a Broadway space as it might get drowned out, but somewhere off-Broadway could be a lot of fun!

Where is everyone?  Dec 10 2018, 10:18:26 PM
PattyO'Furniture, I think that was one of the most eloquently said things in a long time here and it speaks perfectly to what those of us on the sidelines enjoy about this site.

It's been an interesting time following along with everything, and I do hope it all works out in the end so that the longtime posters can come back and so that we as a BWW community don't lose any support that we have left.

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You