News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for SamG88

Member Name: SamG88
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

THE MUSIC MAN Previews
 Jan 12 2022, 09:32:00 AM

A couple of seats have appeared for the performance we are attending in Feb. When we exchanged for this date we could only get seats apart. There is now an aisle seat on my row perfect for my companion who has knee issues but what a war I’m having with Telecharge to get it done. A call, an email and a second call today where I explained what I was trying to do again and heard a long sigh from the agent followed by “the box office don’t like that but give me your order number

US set to let the UK & EU back in from Nov - boost for Broadway?
 Sep 24 2021, 06:37:13 AM

I'll be coming in February, was in the process of assembling everything to start canceling the trip when the announcement hit. Such excitement for me to have that on the horizon as we enter the dark winter nights here. 6 shows to look forward to and more importantly I get to reunite with my aunt who is also a dear friend and my theatre buddy after what will be 2 years and 6 months apart. I may have wept in the supermarket when my phone pinged with the news! 

COMPANY Returning December 20th, OPENING JANUARY 9th 2022
 Jun 1 2021, 04:18:46 PM

I had tickets booked and a trip from Europe planned for March 2020. That trip has been rescheduled 3 times now but I had my first dose of vaccine today so I just need the borders to open sometime this year! I have gone ahead and moved my flight and hotel again and bought tickets, 3rd row center, for the last week of Feb. Fingers crossed for 4th time lucky. Will be my first time seeing Patti in NYC. Cannot wait.

MUSIC MAN Seems To Have Been Rescheduled For April 2021
 Jun 24 2020, 01:19:20 PM

I just got the email. I assume I would need to pay extra to move my tickets right? The tickets I see for summer 2021 are $20 each more than I paid. 

Anyway, I am in the UK, out of work and have airline tickets for this September that they won't refund so I cannot afford to purchase new tickets tying up more money or commit to buying airfare and hotel for 2021 until I can get another job. Is it easy to get a refund? Do I just need to email them? 
<

Hugh Jackman in The Music Man
 Oct 16 2019, 06:27:42 AM

If it isn't the Winter Garden does anyone know how they will handle changing the tickets. Do they just assign you a new seat in the same section/price range, do they call to tell you or email or do you need to login and do something.

Asking because I want to buy tickets for my great aunt and her husband but they are not internet users and don't have a cell phone so I just want the change over to be as easy as possible for them if it comes to that. Maybe I should give my contact

Fired Color Purple actress sues for religious discrimination
 Oct 13 2019, 12:38:06 PM

This woman's father is a vocally anti-gay preacher who has promoted conversion therapy. I spent 6 months studying in the UK last year and I became aware of him somehow. I don't recall if it was by reading about him or if someone told me about him. When I read about this I recognized the surname and I wondered if she was related to him and bingo, she's his daughter. I am very surprised she was willing to take on the role in the first place. With her family background, however, it d

Phone rings, door chimes, in comes COMPANY!
 Oct 13 2019, 12:24:32 PM

I saw this in London last year and I said to my friend afterwards that if it transfers I don't think they'll take Rosalie. I thought she was very good and brought some lovely qualities to the role but there was a certain something missing.  My friend who had never seen the show didn't realize that it was meant to be set in New York! He was thrown not only by Craig but by the 3 couples who seemed smalltown, anywhere USA to him so I had a feeling only Patti would rema

Kanye West at The Cher Show
 Dec 4 2018, 11:33:27 AM

What's shocking to me is the responses on social media. Lots of people saying everyone is on their phones these days who cares, there was probably lots of people on their phone who cares, his wife dragged him and he was bored who cares and people with children need to have their phones on at all times. Sigh. Granted, it is clear none of these people have ever been inside a theatre but the attitude that it's completely fine to distract others because you paid for your ticket/you&#

People Leaving at Intermission
 Nov 18 2017, 05:45:05 PM

annang said: "BobPopa said: "I am sorry I have no sympathy, if you leave a show at intermission because you think it's over, you are an idiot. Even "Into The Woods". Especially people over 50, You made it to 50 and never went to a show, high school, or later (I know there are some people but the percentage is insignificant)."

Easily half of the people I know, including the ones over 50, have never seen a live theatrical production of any ki

Official HELLO, DOLLY! Sidecar Thread
 Nov 8 2017, 03:08:27 PM

I'm about to buy side orchestra right Row B seats but I'm really confused about where that row is. Some seat maps have orchestra starting at row AA, other row B? Anyone know?

Also how obstructed will the view be from the far right orchestra (row B) seats? What will we miss?

I had to cancel our front balcony seats last week because of a family emergency this is one of the few options I'm finding for 5 seats together.

Thanks!

&

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You