News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for Sanya

Member Name: Sanya
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Colleen Ballinger to Join Cast of Waitress on August 20
 Jun 19 2019, 05:50:16 PM

To me, it kinda makes more sense for Colleen to join the tour. She's had success in touring, so people would be more willing to see the show for her, if she goes to their town. I've seen in her videos that she would like to continue to tour with her son, so maybe she would like to tour with this show for a bit. IDK I guess producers want to see if she can bring in money in NYC first

Broadway Facebook Fan Groups
 Jun 19 2019, 05:26:48 PM

Could someone post the screenshots? I don't have Facebook but I can imagine some did not take too kindly to Alex and Sophia's Tweets

Where to sit at Frozen, Mean Girls and Phantom
 Apr 20 2018, 09:21:27 PM
Thank you so much!
Where to sit at Frozen, Mean Girls and Phantom
 Apr 20 2018, 09:16:03 PM
Hi! I am going to New York for the first time later this year and was hoping to get some recommendations on where to sit for certain shows.

I plan on seeing Frozen and Mean Girls and was wondering if it was better to sit in the orchestra or mezzanine. I would like to see the whole stage so I don’t miss any of the action and was wondering if the mezzanine would be better. But I’m conflicted bc I also want to be close to the stage. Since prices seem to be similar between the two levels I’

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You