News on your favorite shows, specials & more!

Profile for BlackElleWoods

BlackElleWoods Profile Photo
Member Name: BlackElleWoods
Contact User: You must be logged in to contact BWW members.

Most Recent Message Board Posts:

View Off Topic Posts

Broadway Secret Santa  Nov 20 2018, 05:38:18 PM
Hey all !!! Does anyone know of any broadway themed secret Santa giftings I can participate in . The only one I could find on any of my Facebook groups closed the first week of november so I missed out on that
Official 2018 TONY Nominations Thread  May 1 2018, 09:25:46 AM
Ariana’s from my hometown , don’t particularly see her winning this but I’m so happy for her !
Official 2018 TONY Nominations Thread  May 1 2018, 08:59:24 AM
Completely confused as to why Alex Newell didn’t get a Nom . This is RIDICULOUS
Taylor Louderman  Apr 30 2018, 11:23:22 AM

singer234 said: "Her comedic timing is impeccable, she is effortless, gorgeous, has one of the strongest contemporary musical theatre voices to ever hit the Broadway stage, manages to be both commercial and incredibly singular and unique at the same time. Let’s not forget this is the girl who was starring in Kinky Boots, the Clueless reading as Cher, the Pretty Woman reading, all within a year or so. She is probably the most sought after contemporary musical theatre actress the

What do you want them to perform on the tony awards telecast  Apr 14 2018, 10:54:04 PM
Mama will provide ! I never grow tired of hearing Alex Newell own that song !!
Todrick Hall Forbidden  Apr 7 2018, 07:51:54 PM
WOW !!!!! He just gets better with time !!! Have any of you all seen this production yet ? If you have do you see the ability for it to be a Broadway show ? He’s stated previously when making Straight Outta Oz he would love to see one of his visual albums on Broadway . Wondering if you all think they would be as successful as he visual album
Legally Blonde Musical Opinions  Jan 9 2018, 12:08:32 AM
OBVIOUSLY I love it !!!!!!!! One of my favorite shows . LBB is such an underrated talent in my opinion . One of my dream roles but unless this shows follows the lead of hamilton , GC , rent , etc. I don’t see it happening lol
Broadway Secret Santa  Nov 29 2017, 06:42:30 PM
I participated in one of these a couple of years back but I can't seem to find the person who orchestrated it . Does anyone on here know anyone on here know of any groups who are participating in this . I would love to do it again !
Lea Michele announces on WWHL she wants to return to Broadway in FUNNY GIRL  Oct 14 2017, 12:01:04 AM

BlackElleWoods said: "BrodyFosse123 said: "These people on this board have made up issues with lea Michele in their head as if they know the girl

Our “issues” are based on countless reports about her, which began way before GLEE even happened.

Simply Gooe: “Why No One Likes Lea Michele” and sit back and read away.

With all fairness, we do praise and acknowledge talent so it’s not like we’re on the

Lea Michele announces on WWHL she wants to return to Broadway in FUNNY GIRL  Oct 13 2017, 11:55:48 PM

BrodyFosse123 said: "These people on this board have made up issues with lea Michele in their head as if they know the girl

Our “issues” are based on countless reports about her, which began way before GLEE even happened.

Simply Gooe: “Why No One Likes Lea Michele” and sit back and read away.

With all fairness, we do praise and acknowledge talent so it’s not like we’re on the attack or just making nonsense

Lea Michele announces on WWHL she wants to return to Broadway in FUNNY GIRL  Oct 12 2017, 10:59:05 PM

Yes yes a million times yes !!! These people on this board have made up issues with lea Michele in their head as if they know the girl lol her voice is AMAZING !!! Shes perfect for this role !!!!!! I'll be first in line for tickets ! 

Help with Rent! Rent experts pls!  Oct 1 2017, 06:20:00 PM

I would say life support  , on the street , we're okay and Christmas bells 

Miss Saigon cast takes a knee  Sep 26 2017, 10:38:06 PM

Love it !!!!!! 

BCEFA FLEA MARKET COLLECTORS UNITE!!  Sep 26 2017, 05:18:46 PM

I got one playbill that I was really excited about and that was an OBC crybaby . I love Alli Mauzey so this was a great find for me ! I also grabbed a really cute Annie doll & a host of other common playbills all for $1 ! 

Broadway Flea Market AGAIN lol  Sep 14 2017, 04:37:13 PM

I know , Another Flea market post lol . I was wondering if you all could post pictures of some of the items you found during your past Flea markets . Tryna get a feel of what they have to offer 

The Flea Market Autograph Table List Is Up  Sep 14 2017, 03:27:56 PM

Billy Porter !!!!!!

Wicked Movie Casting  Sep 10 2017, 04:50:32 PM

Plannietink08 said: "I'm so glad most of you have absolutely no actual input in casting. Lea Michele. Dove Cameron. Arianna Grande?Ugh.

A few years ago Natalie Portman would have made a perfect Nessarose.

I don't care who plays what role, whether it be an known or a celebrity, but I'd kill to see Helen Mirren as Madame Morrible.
"

is this a serious response ? If its ANY role Lea Michele would be perfect for its Elphaba .

Flea Market!!!  Sep 5 2017, 01:27:53 PM

Would anyone like to meet up and go hunting for items together ! 

Broadway Flea  Sep 5 2017, 01:27:08 PM

LizzieCurry said: "https://www.broadwayworld.com/board/readmessage.php?thread=1104060&dt=24

"

Thank you !!! 

Broadway Flea  Sep 5 2017, 01:09:04 PM

Hey everyone ! This is going to be my first NY trip AND  Broadway Flea and Im hoping you all can give me some insight on what to expect .... such as the events , how much money should I bring , what's a good not too expensive hotel 

HELP ME ! Lol

You must log in to view off-topic posts.

Videos

TICKET CENTRAL

Recommended For You